Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Tempora Mutantur posted:

you know I take it back; I thought Michael Cera should play him in the biopic, but it's gotta be Johnny Knoxville

Looking forward to the forums version of The Social Network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Front Page

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MLSM posted:

Looking forward to the forums version of The Social Network

which actress will get picked to portray the evil harpy ex wives roles?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

He's in the flour and grain game w satan now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Riot Bimbo posted:

He's in the flour and grain game w satan now

Which circle of hell did end up at ?

I'm guessing the 5th circle.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Tempora Mutantur posted:

you know I take it back; I thought Michael Cera should play him in the biopic, but it's gotta be Johnny Knoxville

i feel like Bam Margera would be more appropriate; Bam wouldn't need to act

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

vincent d'onofrio with the same look he had as in Full Metal Jacket

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Of course Lowtax offed himself the day before Veteran's Day so he could once again not have to support our troops. :911:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
holy poo poo

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

RIP Lowtax he's beating women in heaven now

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Jesus, he was 45?? Lotta mileage on that body in 45 years.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

vyelkin posted:

Just want to say to everybody reading this thread that I know news like this can be triggering or distressing regardless of the circumstances. Remember you're not alone if things are getting tough, and there is hope and help available.

If you are in the US you can call the Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or visit them online at suicidepreventionlifeline.org if you want help. They are there for you 24/7/365.

If you are in the UK you can visit https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/, email jo@samaritans.org or freephone 116 123 (24/7, although you may have to hold at peak times due to high demand for the service, please do not panic as calls will 100% be answered)

We have a list of additional resources too if you are in an abusive relationship or just need someone to talk to, including international resources. Please reach out to a mod or admin for more information.
If you are sad or depressed that Lowtax died absolutely seek help immediately.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

logikv9 posted:

holy poo poo

lol

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

:holymoley:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i chose not to kill myself after experiencing some rather grim poo poo. nevertheless, lol. lmao mah dude, what retarded way to go

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
poor lowtax

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Heran Bago posted:

RIP Lowtax he's beating women in heaven now

It's true. Before his death Lowtax received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammed is his prophet!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

shirts and skins posted:

It's true. Before his death Lowtax received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammed is his prophet!

alhamdulilAh

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Heran Bago posted:

If you are sad or depressed that Lowtax died absolutely seek help immediately.

i honestly do not expect any cspammers are sad or depressed that Lowtax died, but talking about suicide can be triggering for people even if the person who died was a bad person

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lollontee posted:

he killed himself within an hour of hearing he lost the court case on domestic violence against his former wife

god drat

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

My pary are with the children

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
First reaction: lol. lmao.

Second reaction: sorry for the kids and hope they get some distance from mom Kyanka since she seems to be the main enabler for Lowtax's delusions

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

vyelkin posted:

i honestly do not expect any cspammers are sad or depressed that Lowtax died, but talking about suicide can be triggering for people even if the person who died was a bad person

yeah, for people like me. which is why we absolutely need to understand what an incredibly stupid reason it was, that finally make de brain exit hes skull

if you ever find yourself in a similar place, just remember that youre not as weak as lowtax was

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://mobile.twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1458623106914959361

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Yes, but did Lowtax shoot any nazis in the TOES?!

Rest In Piss

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I think many goons are having a hard time understanding Lowtax's suicide because it's so difficult to imagine him actually finishing a project.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

like having one's heroin dealer die

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm assuming there will be no follow on season pass for these levels?

Luke Skywalker
Oct 12, 2005

the force is strong with this one
Goon-bye.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

RIP

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
joking about his problems with substance abuse is pretty lovely all things considering. someone I know oded around this time last year leaving behind a 4 month old.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Nov 11, 2021

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

rest in power

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lollontee posted:

he killed himself within an hour of hearing he lost the court case on domestic violence against his former wife

lost his punching bag and took it out on the only target left

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

lost his punching bag and took it out on the only target left

If stay alive much longer he would have started posting in the MRA reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Radirot posted:

joking about his problems with substance abuse is pretty lovely all things considering. someone I know oded this time last year leaving behind a 4 month old.

lowtax didnt od tho, he did an entirely different bad choice. like, opium addictions are shithole its hard to crawl out of and i got plenty of horrifying jokes about certain personal experiences, but you gotta admit the man offed himself cuz he couldnt face up to reality. and thats funny