Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah my wallet ain't gonna last the 30 minutes lmao.

Just gonna cut it off and throw $500 at the GFM I hope that's enough to cover everyone. Thanks for being real, real gay :unsmith:

Thank you for letting my poor gay self help support his family.

And also have the Berrywatch video from that brief Lowtax resurgence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOnpm7YW8bg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Shame Boy posted:

Just gonna cut it off and throw $500 at the GFM I hope that's enough to cover everyone. Thanks for being real, real gay :unsmith:

I'm gay

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

I already donated to the GFM but I'm still mad. I will raise my donation by :10bux: for each person who quotes this post and replies "im gay" in the next 30 minutes. One post per person and imma set a cap of like idk a few hundo bux because I'm not loving jeff bezos.

100% serious.

im gay

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

big rip to that guy's wallet

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Shame Boy posted:

I already donated to the GFM but I'm still mad. I will raise my donation by :10bux: for each person who quotes this post and replies "im gay" in the next 30 minutes. One post per person and imma set a cap of like idk a few hundo bux because I'm not loving jeff bezos.

100% serious.

im gay

Idek if it's been 30 minutes or not

e: dammit

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
rip to a junky loser with a pretty good wiener whose best-hope legacy is lovely forrest gump

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Shame Boy posted:

you're gay

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Drone_Fragger posted:

Hard to believe if lowtax hadn’t banned anime hentai in 2003 then trump would likely not have been elected. Really makes you think how the smallest of actions can have the biggest of consequences.

If he could have gone back in time, I hope he would do it again

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Xibanya posted:

yeah six figures is a life changing amount of money for a lot of people. wtf happened? I can only guess gambling or some poo poo, even buying shitloads of drugs alone isn’t enough to drain the coffers that fast.

I saw a Twitter post earlier today that apparently he burned through $400k in a year. Totally unverified, but believable considering well... everything.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Shame Boy posted:

That’s pretty awesome.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Shame Boy posted:

we’re proud of you, shame boy :glomp:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shame Boy posted:

:haibrower:

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I would like to think he regained consciousness in the back of a cart with other prisoners bobbing about where they sit as the horse rode along its merry way

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Shame Boy posted:

100% serious.

im gay

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

AHH F/UGH posted:

you're gay

* your

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
One time he accidently gave me entire control over the forums when he tried to give me access to the SLUTS forum. I read through the different secret forums (like the mod threads and whatnot) and then informed him. He gave me a plat account for free for letting him know without destroying the forums.

Also I once came in third place in a photoshop contest that Lowtax judged (something about making video games look like real life) and then he went on to poo poo on my picture and tell me how I could have made it better...

Assholes gonna poo poo

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Radio Paranoia posted:

I saw a Twitter post earlier today that apparently he burned through $400k in a year. Totally unverified, but believable considering well... everything.

It’s believable of course, but requires detached-from-reality levels of poor judgement or a gambling addiction.

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Shame Boy posted:

You're awesome. Thanks! :)

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

That Works posted:

Shut the gently caress up tf
lmao please don’t shoot anyone!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

100% serious.

e: Y'all were significantly gayer than I even expected. I just donated $500 cuz I had to cut it off at some point lmao.

im gay

i know I missed the cut off but still

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Posting in a Lowtax thread.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

TenementFunster posted:

i just sent you a PM explaining how guns work. hope this helps!

How do guns work?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Shame Boy posted:

Respect, and in a totally gay way.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Shame Boy posted:

100% serious.

im gay.

e: too slow. I'll add the 10 i missed to the GFM

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

How do guns work?

Same way as magnets I think.

twitch125
Mar 11, 2003

Bull in the China Shop
The pinnacle of scummy is when you off yourself instead of taking care of your kids. Good grief.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rip a real one

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Just for the record since I did it anonymously and idk how to like, link to an anonymous donation, here is what all your incredible gayness did:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I work in mental health. Have for 15 years now, which makes me want to vomit when I say it out loud. I've had one of the worst runs of personal luck in the last 4 years, and this past 2 years have just burnt me the gently caress out. In the past 2 weeks I've had to find support for groups who have lost employees to: murder, suicide, murder, suicide, and layoffs. And I bet some of those laid off people will kill themselves too. I lost a friend to an OD 2 years ago, and couldn't bring myself to go to the funeral. Most days right now I honestly want to crawl into a hole, or live in a cabin in the woods, just so I don't have to deal with anyone else's problems anymore. And I love what I do, but it's too much right now.

But this website has really brought me a lot of laughs, and been a great distraction if nothing else. My account is almost old enough to drink. And regardless of the nature of the humor here, and regardless of whatever your feelings towards Lowtax, this is just another reminder that it's never too late to stop and reflect on who you are, and what you're leaving behind. You can be an rear end in a top hat on the internet, but for gently caress's sake we all need to be better to each other in real life.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

LanceHunter posted:

I hope that this gives us all some time for self-reflection, because if you're posting here now then there's a good chance you've been shaped at least a little bit by this place. And right now we can all pull the knives and talk about how Lowtax sucked and how bad things used to be here in the past. But we were all part of the community. We were all laughing at the jokes and piling-on people who probably didn't deserve it. Performative cruelty is baked into this site's DNA, and I think it has made us all a bit crueler than we might be otherwise.

At the very least, I'm going to be taking some time to think about who I am and how I act, because I don't want people decades from now to look back at who I am today and feel the need to denounce me as one of the rear end in a top hat goons that used to infest the site "back then".

Not exactly Something Awful, but a good chunk of my tween/teen years was spent laughing at 4chan lite humor and piling on people because thats what "the cool kids" did. These forums (and growing up in general) helped me realize that they are people too. It was a slow process however.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Xibanya posted:

we’re proud of you, shame boy :glomp:

Aw thanks :shobon:

Mu.
Sep 15, 2003

The thing about Forevereal Modding Mu is that he loves editing files and wants others to download his permanent mods. Fully editing, rich text, altering files and loving it. Download his mods and enjoy it.
rip rich. posting in legendary thread. malign was right. hashtag mangosteen. fiestacat.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

AHH F/UGH posted:

you're gay

We're all gay

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Excels posted:

there are only 365 days in an avg year, even if he was spending a thousand dollars a day he should have had something left. how good were those cookies?

he deliberately blew it all to ensure as little of it as possible went to his alimony and child support payments, hth. I think this demonstrates that he was actually very good with money, much like only a great actor can play a bad one

im gay btw

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

MEIN RAVEN posted:

And regardless of the nature of the humor here, and regardless of whatever your feelings towards Lowtax, this is just another reminder that it's never too late to stop and reflect on who you are, and what you're leaving behind. You can be an rear end in a top hat on the internet, but for gently caress's sake we all need to be better to each other in real life.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Shout out to the Taxman for creating this dead gay forum but big nope to all the other heinous poo poo he did I guess?

Props to everyone throwing their :10bux: in the GFM

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

MEIN RAVEN posted:

We're all gay

And on that fateful day in November, for one brief, shining moment, we were all truly gay

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Shame Boy posted:

And on that fateful day in November, for one brief, shining moment, we were all truly gay

The Gayest Kids U Know

OldMold
Jul 29, 2003
old cold gold mold
Wow - SA has been a huge part of what "being on the internet" meant to me over the past 20 years. So thanks for that Lowtax.

Sad that you were not willing or able to overcome your flaws, I feel very dad-disappointed right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

During the 2016 election anyone who toxxed for Hillary was told by the mod team that they would just be probated instead since it was a lot of people and a crazy happening etc

Lowtax decided he wanted that cash and told the mod to ban them anyways. So I had to spend $20 to get everything back

So gently caress him I guess