Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Shame Boy posted:

Jesus christ

Technology makes a reality of what the old internet shitposter could barely even dream of

imagine all the future memes Rich will never bear witness to

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lucille bluth vibes to say the ex has more than enough money when she was bankrolling lowtax's meat tube addiction

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Excels posted:

what kind of grieving mother demands people stop donating money to her son's orphaned children

dunno maybe the kind who's son just blew his head off at 45

shoulda sent her a sick meme tho

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Wild

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
hello goons, what's up did i miss anything

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Looking through a bunch of the old Cliff Yablonski pages. Lowtax wrote all these, right? They are definitely not as funny as I remember them being when I was 13.

Bremen Saki
Feb 20, 2002

My Cat is Bite!
If nobody slaps an ebaumsworld.com sticker on his headstone, this place never deserved to exist.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

pr0k posted:

Kirk Goatse Johnson might be dead

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
His house no longer has stairs

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

tell mom to please log off
the mantra of a generation

Autism Monday
Mar 18, 2005

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips

do NOT jack off posted:

toasting in an epic bread

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

TenementFunster posted:

yup. a true bro.

you're a genius. isn't it expensive to actually """"make"""" an NFT though?

you can make one yourself, but selling it on any of the scam sites require you to already own some random amount of whatever bitcoin insanity they're peddling, so they require x amount in your biTcOin WAlLet which is anywhere from $100 to $500 to help feed their scam pyramid scheme

i had a whole bunch of stupid terrible art I was going to sell and found out it would cost me a few grand to sell it, which is almost dumber than the people who buy this stuff

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Whelp Lowtax is dead, Chris-Chan and Shadman are in jail, the world is slowly healing

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

pr0k posted:

hrmm...

pr0k posted:

lowtax you suck at dying

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Quick, someone turn his death mask into an NFT.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Jailbrekr posted:

Quick, someone turn his death mask into an NFT.

that might prove difficult if i understand the details of his demise

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
so, what was it? an hero or autoerotic asphyxiation?

Drakkel posted:

Whelp Lowtax is dead, Chris-Chan and Shadman are in jail, the world is slowly healing

who

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

:tenbux: x5 for the kiddos.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Philthy posted:

you can make one yourself, but selling it on any of the scam sites require you to already own some random amount of whatever bitcoin insanity they're peddling, so they require x amount in your biTcOin WAlLet which is anywhere from $100 to $500 to help feed their scam pyramid scheme

i had a whole bunch of stupid terrible art I was going to sell and found out it would cost me a few grand to sell it, which is almost dumber than the people who buy this stuff

Yeah a huge reason why NFT fuckers are so loud about how everyone needs to get in on it and make lots o money is that in order to interact with any of the blockchains you have to pay fees, so even if your thing doesn't sell you're still paying like $100 just to list it. And another $100 to accept a payment if someone wants to buy it. The system bleeds money at every possible opportunity and that all goes to the people who bought 6 million dollars worth of graphics cards or whatever.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Wait when did Chris Chan wind up in jail and for what?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

fat bossy gerbil posted:

It's gross, the people who obsess over Chris Chan's life are gross, google it if you're curious, can we not talk about them anymore.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

fat bossy gerbil posted:

edit: i guess its too terrible to say

The Saucer Hovers fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 11, 2021

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I bought a Goatse coffee mug from someone on this site a decade ago and I lost it, I don't know where it is anymore

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Well I was wrong, but I was early.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

fat bossy gerbil posted:

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU VALUE YOUR HAPPINESS (I learned involuntarily and regret it every day)

He raped his mom

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Lowtax died the way he lived, as a train wreck of a person hosed up on ketamine and eating hot dogs on the internet.

gently caress him, but also thanks for the community that sprung up around this website. Big ups to Jeff for using his bitcoin billions to salvage it before it all went down

It was fun watching his match with Uwe Boll but I’m glad I didn’t know him better

I hope his ex wives and kids find peace in all this

Wonderlust
Mar 26, 2001

Here there is no why.
I met people here I'd defend by arms in dark of night. Many condolences to the family, and Rich's family was wider than he ever knew.

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Guess we wasted our money on that spine fund....

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Drakkel posted:

Shadman in jail

Dear fellow scholars, what a time to be alive!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Man, first Popozao and now this, the century is off to a hell of a start

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Wonderlust posted:

I met people here I'd defend by arms in dark of night. Many condolences to the family, and Rich's family was wider than he ever knew.

If nothing else we got to meet VileRat. RIP good goon

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

FileNotFound posted:

Well if you want your part back, he doesn't need it anymore.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

FileNotFound posted:

lmao

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Excels posted:

what kind of grieving mother demands people stop donating money to her son's orphaned children

I think we can see the roots of his disorderly personality showing. Being a fool on the internet for 2 generations running

Anyway, drat, it's weird that he's dead. He was a rather bad person, yet I like SA, warts and all. I guess everything good in the world has someone lousy's fingerprints on it at least st some stage of its production. The world is complicated like that. Guess you either have to either make peace with the contradictions of life or watch them drive you [more] insane.

Hope the kids are ok. They deserve my :10bux: more than Lowtax ever did, at least, so I will go set that right

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

William Bear posted:

(I learned involuntarily and regret it every day)

It's super weird that despite me making it pretty well known to everyone I'm friends with who would care that I really, really do not want to know about the goings on of chris-chan, when that news broke a ton of people were like OK BUT SERIOUSLY YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS! On top of that a ton of people were breaking into completely unrelated threads here to just like, announce it, sometimes with a "I don't usually care about this kinda thing, but" sorta disclaimer at the start.

Even people who don't usually get into internet drama, or who know better were doing it. It was (and still is) some weird loving mind-parasite that forces you to spread the information to as many people as possible, and it's real fuckin' dumb.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Drakkel posted:

Has Ahuviya Harel died yet?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Philthy posted:

yeah that's what i thought. ol' coindexter would never lie to me.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
how many NFTs do y'all think lowtax blew his money on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

FileNotFound posted:

I'm not super up to date on everything he did but didn't he just pocket the money?