Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If you look at the number of views it tells you how many theres been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

thanks for the banger grouchio

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i only just realized, i forgot to stream the occultic; nine directergs cut for halloween this year...

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

homeless snail posted:

i only just realized, i forgot to stream the occultic; nine directergs cut for halloween this year...

There's a director's cut? Does it fix the insane pacing of the original release?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

uhhh yeah. it fixes it yeah. its a dramatic improvement

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

you need to speed up the rest of the episodes to match the first one

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

i too can't believe that a very good song with very nice visuals has a lot of views

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

im sorry i cant keep up this ruse. the directergs cut is the movie version of occultic; nine that erg implied i should make one time, that slowly increases in speed from 1x to like 4x speed, and is two and a half hours long

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

homeless snail posted:

im sorry i cant keep up this ruse. the directergs cut is the movie version of occultic; nine that erg implied i should make one time, that slowly increases in speed from 1x to like 4x speed, and is two and a half hours long

gently caress, I'd watch it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its an intensely uncomfortable sensation, after two hours of the directergs cut its like everything else is moving in slow motion. you have to enter a decompression chamber afterwards to return to the real world

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

hell the normal verison of the show was already like that, its what makes it cool

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
drat cowboy bebop is still good

this feng shui episode is a little weak though especially coming off of pierrot lefou

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

cowboy pee poop

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://twitter.com/brainchild129/status/1458118824709038082

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

uhhh yeah. it fixes it yeah. its a dramatic improvement

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

"Do you want a strawberry? I have a strawberry, mmm, do you guys eat the green part too? Cuz I do!" - Gawr Gura

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Baal posted:

this feng shui episode is a little weak though especially coming off of pierrot lefou

hey im rewatching the dub as we speak

just started "Jamming with Ed"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Jerkface posted:

"Do you want a strawberry? I have a strawberry, mmm, do you guys eat the green part too? Cuz I do!" - Gawr Gura

nasty rear end

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

watching space dandy

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dongicus posted:

watching space dandy

hell yeah

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i rewatched hte episode with the lil girl that can switch peoples bodies and it was pretty good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
what is the insanely good lilting song during Jet's chase in Ganymede Elegy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4TDBXebWc

oof this songs hits

god the musical direction in that show IS PERFECT

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 12, 2021

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

The Colonel posted:

anime or manga

the anime ends right before the best parts of the manga. please read the manga

Anime. Will read the manga, thanks!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
yeah the anime ends like. literally directly before the actual performance happens. everything after that is pretty decent resolution and just like, casual lesbian relationship stuff. like there's a solid chunk of the back half that is just them going on regular dates now that their core issues are resolved and coming to better understand why they love each other, while sayaka gets some kind of actual closure. it's the best part by far

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish space dandy had more dance numbers, those were all great.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

begrudgingly watching twitch because its the website that morino peari decided to stream on, and suddenly thinking a lot about the time mirin walked around LA with a camera man for some reason, and mostly was just terrified the whole time
https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousArtsyMeerkatFloof

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Jerkface posted:

I only eat strawberries with bare minimum 3 spiders in them

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

drat, stair got to this vtuber too
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725235936345980928/908658684056465449/2021-11-12_05-00-32.mp4

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dongicus posted:

nasty rear end

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVwJqEXWSOQ

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Captain Baal posted:

Yeah, that's a pretty common opinion. I generally hear folks call the Feng Shui episode one of the weakest in the series.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I like the part at the end where the daughter says she got there ready to hate her father and tell him off but ultimately is overwhelmed by emotion at seeing him again, but yeah, the rest is pretty weak.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I like it

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

"We're very professional in hololive doing karaoke we're definitely idols if you know whats goooooood for yooouu" - amelia watson in smol ame vr singing carlito with scuffed lyrics

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jerkface posted:

"We're very professional in hololive doing karaoke we're definitely idols if you know whats goooooood for yooouu" - amelia watson in smol ame vr singing carlito with scuffed lyrics

Julias please god let them remake the vtuber thread so I don't have to read posts like this anymore

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

we could also just chain probe jerkface because other vtuber posters are fine

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gorf i will make the posts for you

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

its pretty much the worst posters from the vtuber thread doing the posting in here and i WILL name names without remorse because i'm having a bad day and love to take it out on people Online

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

remake the vtuber thread, wait a day or two, and then move it to FYAD :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
noobtuber