Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

this website was funny and then it was sad and now it is very sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

i don't have the time or patience to sit through anime. could i get some manga recommendations instead

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schir posted:

i don't have the time or patience to sit through anime. could i get some manga recommendations instead

Batman

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

What animes should i be watching?
akudama drive is good

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

The Artificial Kid posted:

That’s how we attended everything in the olden days.

UIUC had it going on, lowtax as speaker, mc chris concerts, numerous goon meets that weren't awkward at all I promise

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Artificial Kid posted:

That’s how we attended everything in the olden days.

What the gently caress, like with other people in the room and everything? That sounds filthy and perverted

The past was awful

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Weird. He wasnt a good guy but its still sad. I guess I just wish people could do better by themselves and the people around them instead of spiral into a pit of garbage so deep that they off themselves. It bothers me way more than it has any right to. I hope things turn out OK for his kids.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
What a weird rollercoaster it's been today on something awful dot com

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
how many of yall like sex?

e: wrong thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Schir posted:

'so, wanna go out, or?' is good except the American license holders inexplicably changed the name to 'how do we relationship' which makes it impossible to recommend to anyone on planet earth. this is worse than lowtax dying.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Excels posted:

vision of escaflowne
maaya sakamoto is my boo

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Schir posted:

comic party, it's legit the manga that got me into anime when I was 16. It's funny as poo poo and extremely meta and self-aware

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Sunk Dunk posted:

how many of yall like sex?

e: wrong thread

With who, or whom?

Or what

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Hey all you posters who ain't posted in a decade

Where'd you go? Where's your hangout now? What is there outside these walls?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Schir posted:

Utena.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Shame Boy posted:

Ok but do you emit old man smell or not
I smell like your posts (bad)

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9mJ82x_l-E

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

X JAKK posted:

I was hoping to face Richard personally on the battlefield, one gentleman warrior to another, in respectful combat. Then I would snap his spine. Ah. The road not taken.
lol holy poo poo how are you alive

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
Ah piss, my "htmm sends its regards" joke doesn't really land knowing it was self- inflicted.

Anyhow, keep going with the anime recommendations, a co-worker recommended Kengan Asura a few days ago and I've bounced off of that pretty hard.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Weird. He wasnt a good guy but its still sad. I guess I just wish people could do better by themselves and the people around them instead of spiral into a pit of garbage so deep that they off themselves. It bothers me way more than it has any right to. I hope things turn out OK for his kids.

now THIS is a fuckin username

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Posted earlier in the thread, but thought it was a fake joke story as didn't see any news articles on it elsewhere.
Now there is, well poo poo.

RIP man, even though you were an rear end at the end.

Came here for JeffK, stayed for the JeffK.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Nov 12, 2021

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
It's pretty sad to see people falling all over each other ITT to try to out-insult each other about a suicidally depressed dead man with children who may read this some day. Especially when it's a bunch of unfunny FYAD-wannabe poo poo. Post-irony got old and boring 15 years ago but it's interesting to see the carcass still being kicked around here.

Anyway, thanks for the memories, SomethingAwful. Had some great times here back in the day. Good luck to everybody trying to make it through a tough world.

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear
Welp, I hope his kids and loved ones are going to be able move on from this, sudden loss is always the worst.

Ticking Headcase
Aug 13, 2010
saddest thing yet to happen on the 11th day of a month

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

scopes posted:

Ah piss, my "htmm sends its regards" joke doesn't really land knowing it was self- inflicted.

Anyhow, keep going with the anime recommendations, a co-worker recommended Kengan Asura a few days ago and I've bounced off of that pretty hard.

Planetes is p good

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Costello Jello posted:

It's pretty sad to see people falling all over each other ITT to try to out-insult each other about a suicidally depressed dead man with children who may read this some day. Especially when it's a bunch of unfunny FYAD-wannabe poo poo. Post-irony got old and boring 15 years ago but it's interesting to see the carcass still being kicked around here.

Anyway, thanks for the memories, SomethingAwful. Had some great times here back in the day. Good luck to everybody trying to make through a tough world.

You have an avatar of hitler on the toilet and that makes this post a million times better and more funny

The Dash
Sep 18, 2008

What's that, Sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!
Haven't logged in since like 2009 but just... Holy loving poo poo, dude. Not was I was expecting to read today.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

X JAKK posted:

I was hoping to face Richard personally on the battlefield, one gentleman warrior to another, in respectful combat. Then I would snap his spine. Ah. The road not taken.

please explain the blackface photos IMMEDIATELY or I will be tweeting you to the local authorities

hobbit barfer
Jan 1, 2006

I is gone light you pon fire
Coming out of hibernation to join the circlejerk :sadwave:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Costello Jello posted:

Anyway, thanks for the memories, SomethingAwful. Had some great times here back in the day. Good luck to everybody trying to make it through a tough world.
             \

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ChubbyChecker posted:

\

Yeah I should have just done this lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah I should have just done this lol

lol drat ninja

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
So how long before some creepy goon goes to his gravestone and posts about it

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Coxswain Balls posted:

please explain the blackface photos IMMEDIATELY or I will be tweeting you to the local authorities

I was a drow elf doing a mating dance.

Jadius
May 12, 2001

FISSION MAILED!
It's weirdly circular that he took the name "Lowtax" because of Budd "Low Tax" Dwyer, a man that is only famous because he shot himself on live TV because he disagreed with a judge's decision.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

I previously described it as surreal.

Tax man wasn't a good dude, and that really showed over the last couple years, but "Lowtax is a piece of poo poo" and "Lowtax is loving dead" seem so far apart in my mind still. I think most older users have at least one or two positive interpersonal experiences with Lowtax, it doesn't redeem him in the long run, but does show that people aren't fully good or fully bad.

RIP In Piss,

Good luck to everyone figuring out how to process this in their own ways regardless.

(Also donate to his kids).

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

stab posted:

So how long before some creepy goon goes to his gravestone and posts about it

someone is going to post a selfie from the funeral

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

X JAKK posted:

I was a drow elf doing a mating dance.

They cancelled an episode of Community for this exact thing.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

ChubbyChecker posted:

someone is going to post a selfie from the funeral

Jesus christ that's probably true and even more terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice