Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I didn't see it and have been busy around the house but I see Evan 'Rex always believed in you' Rodrigues has scored and I'm glad for it. Please sign him forever, but at 1.25 max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
jordan kyrou is the kind of offensive gem the blues have needed to draft for like a decade

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Jesus, Filip Hronek just bombed a full clapper into the crowd on a PK, hopefully he didn't kill anybody

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

tinstaach posted:

Jesus, Filip Hronek just bombed a full clapper into the crowd on a PK, hopefully he didn't kill anybody

The woman was led out on her feet, but there is blood everywhere.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

tinstaach posted:

Good thing the delay of game rule prevented this from ever happening again!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Why in the gently caress is Jarry only 2 feet off his line there. JFC. Pens needed to do a better job to get a change, but Mike Matheson RIP.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
dawson mercer is just impossibly good for his age

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Fucale has been pretty solid.

And Greiss is a Cap killer this year.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tag yourself

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I'm the underutilized beer fridge in the suite.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
PK has been really good lately.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
New Islanders merch just dropped

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Love to see how the league is bound and determined to Harrison Bergeron Connor McDavid into irrelevance. Guy gets tripped 15 times a game, may get one call.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Mike Matheson remains an above average skater but a below average literally everything else in the sport game of hockey.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Well, Flames decided the season was over and it’s time to play like poo poo again. Awful. They look like they have no clue what they’re doing.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The Penguins are making the dumbest loving plays when Barkov is on the ice. Just make the simple loving play up the boards you absolutely morons.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's 'miles' offside lol. Dog fuckers.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

The Penguins are making the dumbest loving plays when Barkov is on the ice. Just make the simple loving play up the boards you absolutely morons.

Barkov is incredible in ways I haven't seen a hockey player be since.. I don't know who really

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Barkov is incredible in ways I haven't seen a hockey player be since.. I don't know who really

Sid tbh but like different.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Blackwood was really good tonight.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
gently caress this, whisky time

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Good job losing to the Montreal Canadiens, Calgary. Took way too many penalties and Zadorov still looks like a boat anchor out there.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
That Mike Matheson breakaway LMAO

Guentzel just murdered Bobrovsky

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Here I thought I was watching hockey but I guess good clean plays aren't allowed anymore
https://i.imgur.com/XNTTWKc.mp4

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

That Mike Matheson breakaway LMAO

Guentzel just murdered Bobrovsky

I'm glad he missed so I can remain forever mad at him.

Jarry is historically bad at the shootout rn. So RIP

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Hey guys I heard there's a Canucks game on how's it goi-
https://twitter.com/quinnsedgework/status/1458987601298223105

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I'm glad he missed so I can remain forever mad at him.

Jarry is historically bad at the shootout rn. So RIP

Hubderdeau just murdered him so yeah RIP

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Goddamn Jeff Carter is eventually going to have to start playing like the old man he is but he looks fantastic

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Fuckin' a it's good to finally win in overtime

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Jarry is so so so so so loving lucky. Jeff Carter loving rules though.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Well you gotta hand it to Jim Benning this year definitely has been different if at some point in July the definitions of "different" and "exactly the fuckin same as always" were reversed in the OED.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

Caps should have won 4-0, but I'll take the shutout.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I've got to give the Canucks credit where it's due. They are terrible in all aspects of the game. No slacking anywhere, fully committed to sucking

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Problem is a new coach or GM isnt going to help (I mean it won’t hurt too I guess), because the team is basically capped out, with hardly any wiggle room.

Maybe you flip Miller for a defender that can you know defend.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Nic Roy and Chandler Stephenson are going to be 3C and 4C when Vegas gets healthy. That center depth is :stare:.

I guess one of them will move to wing and they'll leave Howden as 4C, but still.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Cant believe Kraken have this brand new stadium and dead pixels on their jumbo trons

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
God they have Nolan Patrick too I forgot about him.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
God the Canucks are diabolically bad. So hard to give a poo poo about this franchise as long as Jim Benning is running the show. Whichever GM comes after him has a tall loving order ahead of them to un-gently caress this mess of a club as well. Feels like a solid ten years at absolute minimum before the club will be genuinely competitive again

Edit: and even THAT feels optimistic. Its entirely possible they won't make a conference final or better for 15-20+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Good going poolman you loving moron