Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

symbolic posted:

remake the vtuber thread, wait a day or two, and then move it to FYAD :twisted:

Train Grouchio to that thread too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Patware posted:

its pretty much the worst posters from the vtuber thread doing the posting in here and i WILL name names without remorse because i'm having a bad day and love to take it out on people Online
I dont think you need to name names, when it is incredibly obvious

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i have hear a List of Names of the Worst Vtuber Posters:

Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail
Homeless Snail

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thats right :twisted:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

remove vtuber

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

my concern trolling got one and a half vtuber threads closed. what have you done

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i have hear a List of Names of the Worst Posters:

Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu
Futaba Anzu

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

now THIS is the kind of posting i get outta bed for !

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Futaba Anzu posted:

remove vtuber

help computer

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

my concern trolling got one and a half vtuber threads closed. what have you done

outing yourself as cum?????

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the vtuber posts are bad, however they make tedious people mad. perfectly balanced.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

There is nothing wrong with Amelia Watson of Hololive English Myth

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

homeless snail posted:

lol at the guy who tried to copy you saying 4chan was better by saying kiwifarms was also better

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

boy is their face red, now that theres a vtuber that has her official fan thread on kiwifarms

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Hey sorry if this is a difficult request but can anyone recommend some anime based on what I've liked so far?

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blonson

I haven't watched a lot of it, so all I ask is that it's extremely good in your personal opinion. I want to know what people's favorite animes are, and I'm happy to go outside of my comfort zone as well.

Any thoughts? ^_^

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I will allow chat in the chat thread but if u take it too far ill cry

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Taima posted:

Hey sorry if this is a difficult request but can anyone recommend some anime based on what I've liked so far?

I haven't watched a lot of it, so all I ask is that it's extremely good in your personal opinion. I want to know what people's favorite animes are, and I'm happy to go outside of my comfort zone as well.

Any thoughts? ^_^

K-on!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^

hunter x hunter isn't on that list so that.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^
gonna say K-On, op

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^

toradora

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^

In my opinion, don't base your likes on what other people like. Exploring a bunch of different anine from different genres will give you a better sense if what you like, and might lead you to sone niche treasures.

Based on a few of your choices, I think you would like:
Takagi-san
Nichijou
Houseki no Kuni

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

boy is their face red, now that theres a vtuber that has her official fan thread on kiwifarms

what

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Any idea which LN the Tanya the Evil Movie takes place on? Finished that and I'm considering starting the LN series

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

okay snail don't mention that kind of poo poo ever again because it makes me go look at things that make me want to kill myself

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^

Watch Tatami Galaxy, and then everything else directed by Masaaki Yuasa

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Aurora posted:

okay snail don't mention that kind of poo poo ever again because it makes me go look at things that make me want to kill myself

i steadfastly did not even have the GHOST of an urge to look, i wish i could send you my energy

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

I didn't tell you to go to freakin kiwifarms hazel, I've never looked at her thread or watched her myself I got enough of a laugh just hearing the term "kiwifarms resident vtuber" months ago

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i don't care what you did or didn't tell me to do dude, don't mention the place that wants to kill trans people

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
snail didn't even bring it up first...

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^

I think you'll enjoy Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu

It's very heartwarming.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

kild didn't coyly mention something without explaining it whatsoever

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i didn't mean it to be coy, i just thought that was the extent of the information necessary for it to be funny, that there was a vtuber whose whole schtick was pandering to those people. just like out of all the vtubers that post on 4chan theres one in particular that they consider to be sufficiently 4chan to be The 4chan Vtuber

i like you and dont want to hurt you though so i will not mention it again, in your presence

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mostly im just mad snail never said which vtuber. like is it someone anyone on earth has ever heard of or

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taima posted:

Any thoughts? ^_^
if you liked konosuba watch princess connect, it shares a lot of staff and visual similarities and there's similar jokes, its just more wacky and innocent, less dirty jokes/random cruelty. not really a plus or a minus over konosuba imo but it might be one or the other for you.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

mostly im just mad snail never said which vtuber. like is it someone anyone on earth has ever heard of or

this is why i looked, because i needed to know if i should be concerned about someone

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

i will put it in spoilers to honor my promise to hazel
i think the kf vtuber is pipkin pippa from phase connect, and the ordained /vt/ vtuber is beatani. i don't watch either of them though so maybe its the other way around

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

i think the kf vtuber is pipkin pippa from phase connect, and the ordained /vt/ vtuber is beatani. i don't watch either of them though so maybe its the other way around
i looked them up and while i dont care about the kiwifarms thing im mad they misgender the houseki no kuni cast

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

homeless snail posted:

there is a real 4chan vtuber but she ended up spurning them as an audience after getting popular which is very funny its koopa on twitch

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

4chan collectively decides to groom a new vtuber every like 3 months, too soon do we forget africat, the south african vtuber they all got way into for awhile because she had a zatsudan where she told a story about her dad shooting black people on their farm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

anyway thanks to a probably meant to be insulting /vt/ post about gay people, i was introduced to uzuki tomoya from tsunderia gen 3 who is provisionally in my current top 5 of vtubers so thanks /vt/