Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Miss Broccoli posted:

hey listen poo poo on the dead wife beater all you want but gently caress off with transphobia. dude was straight.
i'm sorry
i see how my post can be read as transphobic, but that really wasn't my intention

i'm fortunate that i've not had a lot of bad experiences coming out as bi, but the few i've had have generally been down to people not being comfortable about their own sexuality - something that's come to light after i've taken the time to sit down with the people to try and talk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

drunken officeparty posted:

What’s this about lowtax and transsexuals

He had a fetish for trans women. I mentioned Bailey Jay in one of his streams once and his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas morning. Mind you, I'm not judging him for his fetish, but apparently he had an issue distinguishing between trans women as sexual objects and trans women as actual human beings with agency. *shrug*

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Jazzzzz posted:

IIRC futa self-identified with borderline personality disorder in one of their earlier posts; hopefully they're getting good treatment, but untreated BPD patients can be some of the most toxic, incredibly unpleasant people you've ever met in your life

perfect for Lowtax

as somebody that also has BPD, this is true, but I also have never posted pictures with cum in my mouth so i'm not sure if I truly know anything about my disorder

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Oil of Paris posted:

lowtax was extremely gbs

Lowtax is dead and we are not

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ganbare Gincun posted:

He had a fetish for trans women. I mentioned Bailey Jay in one of his streams once and his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas morning. Mind you, I'm not judging him for his fetish, but apparently he had an issue distinguishing between trans women as sexual objects and trans women as actual human beings with agency. *shrug*

ya dude had an uncontrolled dehumanising fetish for trans women.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Ganbare Gincun posted:

what the gently caress kind of christmas mornings did you have

e: i'm sorry, i wish you a white and creamy xmas this year

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

verix posted:

hi, former Furry Concentration Camp member here

I dunno what Lowtax was talking about when he mentioned corralling and banning everyone in the FCC, I've never gotten banned lol

we used the FCC as a personal furry forum on SA and he eventually just dissolved it, I think it was such a colossal failure of treating furries like Juden that he got rid of the subforum and just made up his own story about how he owned the furries

seeing furries talk about commissions in Lowtax's death thread is lol as gently caress and a fitting way to send off the guy all things considered, but I just had to add that his whole chest-puffing about how he totally owned the furries in the end was revisionist garbage

someone find the guy who kept making threads journaling what it was like in the Furry Concentration Camp, those threads were hilarious, all I remember is he had an Aqua Teen Hunger Force avatar of those pixelated aliens

I had that yiffy star av like 3 or 4 times in my posting career, kinda owns lol

Still getting PMs and discord friend requests from closeted furry goons wanting to chat, love y’all :h:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Into the fursuits!
Out on the streets!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
If you meet lowtax in the road, it is not he, for he is now dead. Pretty weird for a second there, though.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The monty python spam song but cum.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

Everything counts in large amounts

(child support and back taxes)

also, cum

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Songbearer posted:

What was the last thing to go through Lowtax's head before everything went dark??

"I did it for the cum"

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

All you SSRI-guzzling 30-something doughy computer-touchers doing freaking epic 2015-GBS-detached-style “lol just lol” posts in this thread are loving vile and I can tell none of you have ever been happy.

RIP Richard, thanks for the memories and condolences to his children and loved ones.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

uber_stoat posted:

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Alt.gothic on fire after a meow spam attack. I've read the furious howls of trolled therianthropes in Alt.horror.werewolves. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

"Time to summon Kibo."

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

cum posted:

This is my forum tamagotchi. I will periodically return to feed him and take care of him as necessary.

cum posted:

It is chow time. I quickly grilled up a burger.

cum posted:

Oh no! I may have undercooked the patty, as the tamagotchi's stool culture grows Escherichia coli O157:H7.

like dust in the wind...

Bluecobra
Sep 11, 2001

The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

HD DAD posted:

2004 GBS is somehow entirely localized within this thread.

hey what the gently caress are you kids doing with my loving meatsticks

and don't look at me when i'm talking to you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Posting just to post. Rip dumbass.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
First two days of this thread were “lowtax was a land of contrasts”

Now we’re onto dead fish and cum selfies.

Never change SA.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

thank you for quoting Wizard Master to tell us that we are bad people.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Every web article and obituary about Lowtax should use that picture. Replace his Wikipedia pic with him choking down a fat hog stick.

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

spouse posted:

We don't deserve Dr. Eldarion. We deserved Lowtax.

Toute forum a l'administrateur qu'il mérite.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Katamari Democracy posted:

Lowtax is dead and we are not

First of all, who are you to assume????

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What’s with all the 40 year old men logging in to defend a woman beater, kinda gross imo

BIG BABY JESUS
Jan 4, 2009

comrade commisrawr
hey another furry here to just say lmao

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Hedrigall posted:

What’s with all the 40 year old men logging in to defend a woman beater, kinda gross imo

YOU BITCH.

ur gross

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
I guess it's now past tense the Something Awfuled

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

god damnit :nms:

https://imgur.com/a/Z5DTuni

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

BIG BABY JESUS posted:

hey another furry here to just say lmao

lmao :hfive:

Kaddish posted:

YOU BITCH.

ur gross

lmao

Ganbare Gincun
Jul 24, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JFC!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just posting for posterity: the cum mouth was the best twist since Hitchcock was alive and I hope this teaches SA mods a valuable lesson about not closing threads

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

ok I might actually throw up

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

:rolleyes:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLygVE1qDMc

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Just posting for posterity: the cum mouth was the best twist since Hitchcock was alive and I hope this teaches SA mods a valuable lesson about not closing threads

Valuable lessons are the ONE THING we struggle with jerk

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ceyton posted:

Toute forum a l'administrateur qu'il mérite.

la nuit, tous les chats sont jizz

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

do NOt post the semen demon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

not gonna click this