Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wheres that goon that keeps frenching their pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
should I eat pizza for breakfast again I've been eating it for days. an "entire" Sicilian pizza might be too much for one man *\0/*(TT):-(:-$:-D sorry my keyboard got stuck on " classic smilies " wtf

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Sure what could go wrong

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark attempting to hack SA by typing Cisco router config commands into the post prompt I've reported to Jeffrey the police are already on the way

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

should I eat pizza for breakfast again I've been eating it for days. an "entire" Sicilian pizza might be too much for one man *\0/*(TT):-(:-$:-D sorry my keyboard got stuck on " classic smilies " wtf

This is probably why your cat kicks your rear end so often

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

This is probably why your cat kicks your rear end so often

he was a real turd last night again. Actually he's sitting on me again right now

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

How does the cat even fit in the room it looks huge

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gus doesn't wanna post, she wants to stare at a wall apparently. Whatever floats her boat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
MORNING

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

What should my first thread be about, im thinking something that i but no one else think is funny

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

tractor man posted:

What should my first thread be about, im thinking something that i but no one else think is funny

There are so many great choices, OP. But first you have to decide what kind of poster you are deep down.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

tractor man posted:

It's almost like you want LAP to give you a mod challenge

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

It's almost like you want LAP to give you a mod challenge

:sickos:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Thread postingliness is next to godliness

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

Thread postingliness is next to godliness

This is so true.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I wonder if that recent goon who was "cured" of his autism is doing ok...

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I wonder if that recent goon who was "cured" of his autism is doing ok...

I haven’t been cured. In fact I love sonic the hedgehog more than ever. :colbert:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tractor man posted:

You can't go wrong with a picture of someone eating a burger!

Ideas: anime girl eating a burger, monster girl eating a burger, dracula eating a burger...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

bagmonkey posted:

Ours is at most low talking, hanging with the animals, reading/watching news, etc. It's chill as gently caress and not chaotic and I love that

:nice:

Early morning hours are dadhours.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I don’t have any kids because i got snipped 6 years ago.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
But I can still understand the dadliness of the golden hour.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Mr. Nice! posted:

But I can still understand the dadliness of the golden hour.

Dadliness is a state of mind imo

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Honestly i cant take it anymore, halloumi IS better than falafel and i DONT CARE what anyone of you freeks say

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Meme Poker Party posted:

You can't go wrong with a picture of someone eating a burger!

Ideas: anime girl eating a burger, monster girl eating a burger, dracula eating a burger...

furry eating a burger if you really want to throw all caution to the wind

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Zil posted:

Eating it with their fur burger for extra layers. A good thread has at least 3 layers

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tractor man posted:

Honestly i cant take it anymore, halloumi IS better than falafel and i DONT CARE what anyone of you freeks say

*flips table over while standing up, falafel firing Uzi's in both hands already. As they slam into your gasping mouth and body 'blood packs' of tzatziki explode in slow motion*

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I present to you, French Toast Piled Medium

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bagmonkey posted:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The smaller guy is some Trader Joe's strudel bread or something, idk. It's fuckin good tho

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Zil posted:

A dog eating a poorly made burger and becoming Jokerized by the experience. He's already in half face paint and half laughing half crying at what burgin has become

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

Oh that looks pleasant. Not like an overwhelming taste sensation where you need to stop and analyse what's even happening - but pleasant. And sometimes that's the right thing.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Computer viking posted:

Oh that looks pleasant. Not like an overwhelming taste sensation where you need to stop and analyse what's even happening - but pleasant. And sometimes that's the right thing.

You get it my dude

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I just had, uh, let's call it mildly inspired by the concept of chili. Ground meat, garlic, and carrots fried together, the ⅓ cup of rice I had left, some red lentils, can of baked beans, with a satchel of veggie taco spice mix. Which was mildly interesting - it had cocoa and roasted pumpkin seeds and things.

It's very mushy, which was the intention (I have to work around the stitches from removing a wisdom tooth). Tasted OK, though a bit bland.

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Nov 13, 2021

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Computer viking posted:

I just had, uh, let's call it mildly inspired by the concept of chili. Ground meat, garlic, and carrots fried together, the ⅓ cup of rice I had left, some red lentils, can of baked beans, with a satchel of veggie taco spice mix. Which was mildly interesting - it had cocoa and roasted pumpkin seeds and things.

It's very mushy, which was the intention (I have to work around the stitches from removing a wisdom tooth). Tasted OK, though a bit bland.

Dude I've had seven (7!) teeth removed this year in preparation for implants, so I send you all my Goondolences. Mouth stitches are hot garbage

Also for chili, adding in cactus / nopales is a pro move

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255866/slow-cooker-cactus-chili/

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

i also removed a wisdom tooth earlier this week that poo poo really sucks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Now I need to motivate to rake all the leaves even though it's kinda lovely out and I'm still fighting a sinus infection

Good thing I had all that French Toast

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
T

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

U

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

Dude I've had seven (7!) teeth removed this year in preparation for implants, so I send you all my Goondolences. Mouth stitches are hot garbage

Also for chili, adding in cactus / nopales is a pro move

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255866/slow-cooker-cactus-chili/

Oh that sounds like a whole ordeal. Hope you'll be done soon?

My single other dental thing is a crown over a tooth with a root canal - which of course got a bit infected at the tip of the root, so that was more surgery to clean up. The weird thing is that it sounds horrible (cut a flap, grind down and clean out the root, sew back together) - but it was almost entirely painless, and healed up really quickly. I think I've gotten off cheap so far.

Nopales are ... not exactly a staple here, but if I should find some, I'll keep it in mind.

tractor man posted:

i also removed a wisdom tooth earlier this week that poo poo really sucks

Myeah. Best wishes on the recovery.
I think I was lucky - it's been a touch stressful (since I feel like doing the wrong thing could gently caress things up quickly), and I definitely notice the stitches - but it's not really painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

G