Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

nexous posted:

so I had the same surgery as lowtax spine wise c6-7 cervical fusion. if I shot myself id be terrified the bullet would ricochet off the titanium and just leave me in horrible pain without severing my spinal cord

Wonder if he thought about that

Mod Edit: Snip

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

nexous posted:

so I had the same surgery as lowtax spine wise c6-7 cervical fusion. if I shot myself id be terrified the bullet would ricochet off the titanium and just leave me in horrible pain without severing my spinal cord

Wonder if he thought about that

doesn't seem like thinking was high on the list of priorities

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
no cum pictures. why not normal pictures? a nice landscape or some flowers maybe

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I don't think anyone said the word "fib," DidSomebodySayFIB, no, but I do recall one recently-permabanned user named AshliLies who you've quoted in order to "just ask questions".

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

bagmonkey posted:

Ugh cum picture person is back aren't they? Can we get more cum pictures or something

if only there were a way to find all the geeks and cumposters at this party

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

Ugh cum picture person is back aren't they? Can we get more cum pictures or something

How do we know it's cum? Could easily be a wad of any viscous off white sluggish fluid.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

X JAKK posted:

I just feel.. wrong.. everywhere.. and like a dozen different people in my head, screaming nonsense. Its scary and i hate it but there are times when things feel okay.. i like those times.. Just gotta wait out the bad ones..

If you're still feeling like this I do urge you to seek some professional help from a psychologist, preferably a cognitive therapist who can give you some exercises to get in touch when you start feeling bad and learn to deal with it. The hardest thing is to catch your emotions and prevent them from running your life for you but the effort is worth it for the control you get back.

SchrodingersCat posted:

This, absolutely this. I had a breakdown last year when I realized almost all of my negative personality traits come from being abused and neglected as a child. Everyone has their own trauma that informs their natures.

Seeing the way Lowtax's mother communicates with people, I assume his parents were abusive and it absolutely travels down the line. I try my hardest not to be like my parents.

Abuse doesn't have to be physical it can be verbal and emotional and it doesn't have to be active, emotional abuse is particularly nasty when it's a form of withholding emotions, like empathy or love. Extended PTSD is a long-term subtle trauma that can be revisited by sufferers upon the next generation as you rightly say. A close friend and I both share this in common as well as spectrum traits and it has occurred to us that perhaps that is no accident either.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

no cum pictures. why not normal pictures? a nice landscape or some flowers maybe

I mean sure but aren't there threads for that in the art forum

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i always found it super annoying that anyone who posts anything slightly oppositional are immediately called out for being an alt account as if people are so sheltered that they can't fathom more than 1 person could post things they disagree with

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Cue the idiots cuming on house plants

DidSomebodySayFIB
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Lux Animus posted:

I don't think anyone said the word "fib," DidSomebodySayFIB, no, but I do recall one recently-permabanned user named AshliLies who you've quoted in order to "just ask questions".

They're literally on twitter talking about this. I figured I'd ask the hive mind. Don't get paranoid. That's what they'd want.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ive never cummed in my life you should see the size of my balls

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

g0lbez posted:

i always found it super annoying that anyone who posts anything slightly oppositional are immediately called out for being an alt account as if people are so sheltered that they can't fathom more than 1 person could post things they disagree with
I'm the alt

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
ah yes, it is us being paranoid, and not everyone mocking you for your dumb as poo poo posts.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ive never cummed in my life you should see the size of my balls

post em. give the thread some oomf

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

g0lbez posted:

if it weren't for the username I wouldn't have commented

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

bagmonkey posted:

I mean sure but aren't there threads for that in the art forum

okay then can we get the mods to open a forum for posting cum pictures, there has never been anything of the sort here and I think it might do well

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

DidSomebodySayFIB posted:

They're literally on twitter talking about this. I figured I'd ask the hive mind. Don't get paranoid. That's what they'd want.

They are talking about us on Twitter?!? Squeeeee

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Yeah I thought it might be, just wasn't sure. I want to believe the women in this case but I know the world isn't so black and white.

You're not fooling anyone. Come on.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Don't get paranoid. That's what they'd want.

oh no.

anything but that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Who's "they"?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

maybe you should go back to lurking, hth

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

DidSomebodySayFIB
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Lux Animus posted:

if it weren't for the username I wouldn't have commented

You can google me, it's got nothing to do with the current context.

Dewgy posted:

maybe you should go back to lurking, hth

Will do since everyone here has a hard on for toxicity.

Who What Now posted:

Who's "they"?

Futa Snake / Alice

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Lux Animus posted:

AnonymouseNo5
Nov 11, 2021

bagmonkey posted:

We're going to get Lowtax nudes out of that, do you really want that?

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

g0lbez posted:

When it's same-day accounts posting the same poo poo over and over at roughly the same time of day every time it's kind of obvious.

If you had like an '06 poster, a '10 poster, and a '14 poster it would be a bit different, but these are all 11--12\13\14-2021 accounts posting the same image and essentially the same text.

The Sausages posted:

hey now it could just be lowtax's mom

welcome to the forums mrs K, way to enable decades of abuse

I was thinking it could be Lowtax's mom but it seems much more likely it's Futa Snake.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

SchrodingersCat posted:

I find it hard to believe someone dropped :10bux: just to post this. There's an alt-account at work here but I don't think it's LA's.

hey now it could just be lowtax's mom

welcome to the forums mrs K, way to enable decades of abuse

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

SchrodingersCat posted:

When it's same-day accounts posting the same poo poo over and over at roughly the same time of day every time it's kind of obvious.

If you had like an '06 poster, a '10 poster, and a '14 poster it would be a bit different, but these are all 11--12\13\14-2021 accounts posting the same image and essentially the same text.

"Just asking questions"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Is "source of transwomen nudes" in that chat just the sender being rude and transphobic or was Lowtax known to fetishize transwomen?

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i hope twitter doesnt think lesser of SA for this and think we're weak during this moment

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

IIRC didn't you previously post that you have a partner of half a decade or something? I strongly suggest you go to them and ask for help right now. "Honey, I'm feeling really messed up right now and I'm doing things that I will later regret. Please help."

Turn off twitter, facebook, or anything else that lets you put yourself out into a public space.

I'm not judging you or criticizing you. Something terrible has happened and you're not dealing with it well.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Now to truly makes these forums come full circle, some adventurous goon has to go to the wake and take pictures, get them developed, scan them, and then post them here

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

g0lbez posted:

Yes, the person who registered today and paid $15 to "just ask questions" is not at all suspicious

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Do they usually leave the testes in the balls when they fry em up or do they drain them first and put in their own cooking juices?

DidSomebodySayFIB
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Yes, the person who registered today and paid $15 to "just ask questions" is not at all suspicious

I mean I'm hoping to stick around and start posting in other subforums if that's what you're refusing to accept. I just figured I'd ask what was on my mind? Seemed like the right place to do it?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Is "source of transwomen nudes" in that chat just the sender being rude and transphobic or was Lowtax known to fetishize transwomen?

He did once say he can't be transphobic because he masturbates to trans women.

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
Chute chute ba-doop
Chute ba-doop
Chute ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Chute ba-doop
Chute ba-doop
Chute ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

So far the new account's posts are infinitely more sane and infinitely less narcissistic, so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.