Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

the nisanji en crab game stream was good imho
this. I did not like the crab game collab that pomu and elira joined last week, however, that had lots of screeching twitch people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGUqkde9H-Q

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
rip to my level 50 lady priest on DFO cuz i forgot which burner email i used :c

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

verbal enema posted:

rip to my level 50 lady priest on DFO cuz i forgot which burner email i used :c

level 50 is fairly quick to get back to nowadays.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

pulled washizus winning animation in majsoul, now I have a difficult decision ahead of me. because I was already using teru miyanagas... going to say that teru, is probably cooler than washizu

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kild posted:

level 50 is fairly quick to get back to nowadays.

true but i liked her :(

a well time to try a BATTLE MAGE

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

also highly conflicted about using washizu items on akagi, that's like goku using galick gun

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
goku stealing other people's signature moves is pretty par for the course

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

pulled washizus winning animation in majsoul, now I have a difficult decision ahead of me. because I was already using teru miyanagas... going to say that teru, is probably cooler than washizu

there are winning animations now...?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

well it only plays on a ron I guess but they've always had them

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

homeless snail posted:

in complete fairness, no one has posted itt about wanting to gently caress the vtubers, or determining methods to triangulate their exact latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, or doxxing anyone, so the level of discourse is considerably higher than any of the vtuber threads

Hell ive not even seen anyone post in a way thats like "d'aww theyre acting like grown ups"

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

well it only plays on a ron I guess but they've always had them

do you just mean cutins

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

no, they're flashy animations and particle effects that highlight the tile you won off of. terus is just like the anime where the tile is consumed by a tornado and spins around

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oh i guess i forgot that was a gacha thing and not just something i had because of teru

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

im going to have to record a few next time I play, none of these are on youtube

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when will snail play mahjong with me

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

right after i finish this wendys frosty. lets go

can you play washizu mahjong in private matches

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you can learn my dark secret, that i post a lot about mahjong but im not actually very good at it, and am only ranked silver in majsoul

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

who wants to be jade rank anyway

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

whats washizu mahjong

also do we have to play with two bots then

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

from akagi, its the limited time mode right now where, 3/4ths of the tiles are made out of glass so you know mostly what people have in their hands. I'm assuming, that if we posted a majsoul code itt at least 2 other people would join it

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

drat super hosed up mahjong

anyway yeah let's play

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you can, in fact play the time limited modes in private games. please click here, for a washizu tonpuusen
https://mahjongsoul.game.yo-star.com/?room=53589

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

im gonna give it a minute to see if anyone else clicks the link, and then i will add ais

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

where are my cool mahjong friends

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Everyone who is being cool af giving me recommendations posted:

All kinds of awesome stuff <3 <3

Ok! So once again thank you to everyone who gave recommendations.

I wasn't able to find the retail blu rays of everything on popular ecommerce website Amazon dot com (especially some older stuff) but here is a list of all the legitimately owned blu rays I bought (or plan to buy once they are released commercially) and several of these are actual recommendations made by you guys:

The image above is super high res so you can open it further for great detail.

I ask you fine people, WHAT GEMS ARE STILL MISSING FROM THIS CATALOG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL ^_^ <3

And again, this is the list of stuff I've watched so far:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blonson?status=2

Btw kinda random but I finished Tower of God and thought it was... not very good? Is the manga better? The early episodes were pretty dope, and the premise is cool, but it definitely started to lose its way partway through the anime at least, imo.

Taima fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 14, 2021

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

oh. this isnt the washizu mode. this is the other one.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I made it again with, the actual washizu mode
https://mahjongsoul.game.yo-star.com/?room=71146

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

my phone dying during that match is probably a good place to call it lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

gg. lets do it again sometime, im always prepared, to play more mahjong

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i love 2 mahjong

washizu is a lot harder with two AIs

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

did you like my baiman tanyao

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when that dora flipped i was like uhhhh gently caress

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fyi about wonder egg, the first eps are very good but the series loses its way a ton as it goes on and the last ep is terrible

also uhhh code geass if you like rezero, its not isekai but it is also 'guy with hyperspecific power gets caught up in an increasingly complex and convoluted situation and his character flaws both aid and hinder him'

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Lelouch does not experience the emotional catharsis that subaru does however

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Aurora posted:

Lelouch does not experience the emotional catharsis that subaru does however
he experiences pizza hut

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/TeeKOGame/af4e9e68d16887117726d6d95555d9f1/

These shirts created in a party game are better than official merch

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Taima posted:

Ok! So once again thank you to everyone who gave recommendations.

I wasn't able to find the retail blu rays of everything on popular ecommerce website Amazon dot com (especially some older stuff) but here is a list of all the legitimately owned blu rays I bought (or plan to buy once they are released commercially) and several of these are actual recommendations made by you guys:

I ask you fine people, WHAT GEMS ARE STILL MISSING FROM THIS CATALOG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL ^_^ <3

And again, this is the list of stuff I've watched so far:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Blonson?status=2

Btw kinda random but I finished Tower of God and thought it was... not very good? Is the manga better? The early episodes were pretty dope, and the premise is cool, but it definitely started to lose its way partway through the anime at least, imo.

Fruits Basket got a full reboot/remake in 2019 that covered the entire manga rather than just the first third or so, and it's incredible quality. Might be worth going for rather than the original Fruits Basket anime.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Taima posted:

yeah it was a garbage adaptation, the manhwa is better but it's still mostly a battle series where you read it to see people with weird and specific powers fight each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Taima posted:

Uchouten Kazoku