Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Serene Dragon posted:

Anyone with an ounce of sense would know that's literally not how it works. But, well, clearly not a thing Lowtax was in possession of since he pissed away the easiest money making gig in history by beating several women.

he probably already knew or quickly realized that isn't how it works since we all know the end result. i can't imagine he was seriously contemplating this for more than a few dark days though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Rip

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Serene Dragon posted:

I'm honestly in awe that Lowtax made hundreds of thousands of dollars selling the site and yet just a year later he's talking about fleeing the country partly because of owing the government money. Like, how badly did he gently caress up his taxes and how was $400k not enough money to pay it off?

he was a grown child who made minimal adjustments to life.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Come on Alice, hurry up with the rereg already

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

drunken officeparty posted:

Namaste, will you be my gf

Aww babe you can do way better.

jhh
Nov 2, 2006

Clever Saying Goes here
Well, it could always be worse. He could have gone out like Elvis: dead on a toilet due to a heart attack from pooping too hard, only to be discovered by his now-PTSD-having housekeeper.

Hindsight being 20/20, I kinda wish I would have posted this early enough for him to see it and use it as a suggestion.

German Joey
Dec 18, 2004
RIP, to those who died.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

German Joey posted:

RIP, to those who died.

RIP Screamy

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

jhh posted:

Well, it could always be worse. He could have gone out like Elvis: dead on a toilet due to a heart attack from pooping too hard, only to be discovered by his now-PTSD-having housekeeper.

Hindsight being 20/20, I kinda wish I would have posted this early enough for him to see it and use it as a suggestion.

you wouldn't have even needed to suggest it, judging from his recent streams and the chatlogs posted leading up to his death he was trying to do exactly that but it was apparently too hard i guess

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

a dangerous request to make of a man

PM me your furry twitter handle

A Nazi fur follows me on FA so I’m gonna assume it’s you

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

All we are is piss in the wind

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mx. posted:

RIP Screamy

Killed in a murder-suicide by Richard Kyanka. Sad.

Googes
Sep 2, 2006

Not much bro, just dancin on a streetlamp

Mx. posted:

RIP Screamy

Millions of years from now Screamy will be thawed out and cloned for a single day more of life like the end of AI

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Mx. posted:

RIP Screamy
SCREAMY
THE GOLDFISH
A FREIND TO MANKIIINNNNDDDD

Yes I know it's a dated MST3K reference

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Googes posted:

Millions of years from now Screamy will be thawed out and cloned for a single day more of life like the end of AI
He'll be used to repopulate the oceans and we'll end up with Screamys the size of whales

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Mx. posted:

RIP Screamy

Poor fish didn't deserve some sicko to cum on him and then having his screaming remains frozen for the sicko's pleasure. RIP Screamy, a true homie.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
the thread wouldn't be complete without someone mad at SA constantly throwing money at it to rereg

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't know what screamy is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

a tribute to lost friends

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Mx. posted:

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Mx. posted:

:screamy:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't know what screamy is

A goon had a goldfish who died months ago. They froze it. It's still frozen. We are demanding a dignified burial.

Someone made an emote for it :screamy:

I made a gangtag (it's yet to be given/bought by anywone, but I'm sure it'll happen)

And several other people made art and stuff for it.

Screamy is the hero of this thread.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

Mx. posted:

thank you

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Mx. posted:

:350: Do you think he was always screaming because he was afraid of water and didn't know he was a fish?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

A goon had a goldfish who died months ago. They froze it. It's still frozen. We are demanding a dignified burial.

Someone made an emote for it :screamy:

I made a gangtag (it's yet to be given/bought by anywone, but I'm sure it'll happen)

And several other people made art and stuff for it.

Screamy is the hero of this thread.

And I'm still here for the cum

edit - and Screamy too! but mostly cum

Screamy the Fish
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo
:screamy:

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.
It’s been like 8 years since I visited this site but I had to see if it was the Mangosteen that did him in. Sad to see it was far less funny.

I dunno how to really feel, I wasn’t really aware of his life situation but it sounds pretty lovely for all involved. Personal matters nonwithstanding, this website was the foundation of internet culture for a lot of people, and it’s humor will echo throughout it for eternity, so while I don’t blame anyone for not sucking his dick in here, I do have some respect from a historical perspective for what he built, and wistful nostalgia for how much of a loving rear end in a top hat spending the majority of my early 20s on this site turned me into.

That’s all I got. I’m old and useless and out of touch so flame the poo poo out of me. If my reg date is before you were born I’ll buy you plat. Is that still a thing?

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Did anyone ask her what her favorite rifftrax was before she was banned? :ohdear:

Vic Rattlehead
Mar 13, 2002
Wow seeing posting box was its own unexpected nostalgia, my last one was probably around 2008? Some of the names and pictures and stuff, the memories.

The pusher robots were my first real lmao moments from this site, all these years later how do I remember pack chooie umpf?

My condolences to the family, I can't imagine what any of that is like to go through.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mx. posted:

lmao I love where this thread has gone :screamy:

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

RIP that frozen fish
:coolfish::screamy:

Screamy the Fish
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:discourse:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

RaoulDuke12 posted:

I’m old and useless and out of touch so flame the poo poo out of me. If my reg date is before you were born I’ll buy you plat. Is that still a thing?

That's still a thing old person, except you are in good company since SA has barely managed to get new blood in several years. Stick around and post on whatever mega threads are of interest to you.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Put on a sweater or you'll catch a cold

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

as a furry artist i cant say that's the only time my artwork has been edited by someone else to add cum

also oh my goddd the ghost of screamy the fish is haunting the forums!! this is what happens when you don't bury your corpses quick enough, people!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Very good. God I hope you're not a cum rereg because that'd suck

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

:rubby:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.

Saoshyant posted:

That's still a thing old person, except you are in good company since SA has barely managed to get new blood in several years. Stick around and post on whatever mega threads are of interest to you.

I was banking on a lack of teenagers here to prevent financial ruin for myself so that’s good to hear.

Edit: also apparently I had a 100000 hour probation in effect so I wouldn’t have had access to my account until 2017 anyway so i don’t feel that bad for not visiting gently caress the mods ban me