Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tnuctip posted:

Guess I’d better post in the lowtax is dead thread. He’s dancing with teh pigs now.

Sorry thread is about cum fish now

stillvisions posted:

I'm responding to you because I'm still laughing at your av every time because of the video you posted. The only thing that might have made it more perfect if it just ends when the person wearing it started :screamy:

Glad to be of service :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:screamy:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

You just have to believe hard enough in the Spirit of Screamy and maybe, just maybe, he will grant your wish!

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

pillsburysoldier posted:

I mean she's right here, tell her directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

Kill All Cops posted:

look, just because richard has had a history of taking advantage of women and manipulating them doesnt mean hes a bad guy, hes the victim here

and futa snake could've been THE one to fix him, now we'll never know

Was never about fixing Rich, was about listening to his pain and trying to keep his spirits up enough he didn't do this earlier. He was a hard man to talk to about his issues. I know his chronic pain got really bad to the point it was hard to walk anymore due to nerve pain in his feet. Wasn't gonna get me to pick up groceries for him or anything by telling me this.

I got my own life up in Canada. Ain't got time trying to fix a fallen from grace Lowtax, but I've got enough time to listen.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Suta Fnake fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Nov 14, 2021

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Shame Boy posted:

You just have to believe hard enough in the Spirit of Screamy and maybe, just maybe, he will grant your wish!

you just gotta click your fish heels together three times and say "there's no place like the tupperware in the freezer, there's no place like the tupperware in the freezer"

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Shame Boy posted:

:worship::screamy:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Lowtax would have been a good character in Gantz

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

With all the goons coming back together to poo poo on Lowtax's grave, I did manage to spot one ex-goon in the wild trying to defend him

all his tweets are about how the satanic panic is totally justified and the McMartin preschool actually had secret pedophile tunnels

god bless this website

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Shame Boy posted:

Sorry thread is about cum fish now

Glad to be of service :tipshat:

Wait I thought it was about fish AND cum. Now Im offended.

So how’d the deed actually go down anyway?

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Big Mean Jerk posted:

itt a tribute to our late flounder, farewell, deer screamy

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

haveblue posted:

manic pixie dreamsnake, the worst vonda mcintyre novel

i've been compared more to baggar vance than i have ramona flowers but cheers <3

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
I only read the last page of the thread. Can someone explain what a "Futa snake" is please

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Suta Fnake posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

Was never about fixing Rich, was about listening to his pain and trying to keep his spirits up enough he didn't do this earlier. He was a hard man to talk to about his issues. I know his chronic pain got really bad to the point it was hard to walk anymore due to nerve pain in his feet. Wasn't gonna get me to pick up groceries for him or anything by telling me this.

I got my own life up in Canada. Ain't got time trying to fix a fallen from grace Lowtax, but I've got enough time to listen.

Had no idea toe sweat caused nerve damage

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Manky Tungeon posted:

I only read the last page of the thread. Can someone explain what a "Futa snake" is please

it's this

Suta Fnake posted:

i've been compared more to baggar vance than i have ramona flowers but cheers <3

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think the people that have been around the last few years have largely already processed their grief or whatever around Lowtax - once the sale to Jeffery finally went through and we didn't have to worry about Lowtax loving things up I think a lot of us felt like the chapter had closed on him. In that sense his actual death is more of a footnote to an already concluded saga.

Screamy, however, is still looking for closure.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Who’s going to run this site now?

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

more accurately i'm solid snake with tits

Noisycat
Jul 6, 2003

If you give a mouse a cookie, you are supporting underground furry terrorists.

Manky Tungeon posted:

nvidiagouge posted:

A human sized vulture that subsists solely on cum and drama.

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"
I skipped a bunch of pages since last night (two nights ago? Time isn’t real.)

Is screamy still in the freezer?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Suta Fnake posted:

Oh that's a much less sexy origin story than I thought, man that's disappointing.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Cant Ride A Bus posted:

I skipped a bunch of pages since last night (two nights ago? Time isn’t real.)

Is screamy still in the freezer?

screamy is in our hearts

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

Close the door and have a seat, i've got some good news for you

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Mr. Smile Face Hat posted:

You are

You start Monday

stash
Apr 18, 2007

It's not what you think...
Pillbug
This thread is kind of the pinnacle of GBS. It's like the final episode of LOST, where all the original characters show back up in one room, but it turns out the whole time they were all dead

and gay

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
plz

Screamy tag

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Shame Boy posted:

Oh that's a much less sexy origin story than I thought, man that's disappointing.

i mean it's actually goroawase for "2 Snake" because it was a handle for tweeting hideo kojima, duality being the fact i'm a dick chick but yaaaaaaa

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Suta Fnake posted:

You uhh doing a bit better?

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

pillsburysoldier posted:

You uhh doing a bit better?

that's my secret cap, i never wasn't.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Suta Fnake posted:

that's my secret cap, i never wasn't.

I believe in you, champ

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

plz

Screamy tag

You believed hard enough! :buddy::screamy:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ManSauceGuzzlr posted:

RIP Richard, I guess you were a wife beater or whatever, which is pretty poo poo, but

Lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Suta Fnake posted:

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Suta Fnake posted:

What's your favorite rifftrax?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Shame Boy posted:

You believed hard enough! :buddy::screamy:

how hard do I have to post screamy before I become screamy

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

stash posted:

This thread is kind of the pinnacle of GBS. It's like the final episode of LOST, where all the original characters show back up in one room, but it turns out the whole time they were all dead

and gay

After the communist revolution, we stuff Lowtax and put him under glass like he's Lenin

Suta Fnake
Nov 14, 2021

by sebmojo

Bedlam posted:

What's your favorite rifftrax?

i liked when mike nelson was on gaming garbage :)

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

It was like... 7/10.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Suta Fnake posted:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Blarghalt posted:

After the communist revolution, we stuff Lowtax and put him under glass like he's Lenin

Naked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Speaking of, someone earlier mentioned the Hormel Hide Cellar, thanks for bringing the thought of that horrible tail back into my brain you gently caress