Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Koirhor posted:

Rage Against the Latrine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

excellent content

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

If you look through the replies somebody links to a video of this happening and I gotta say I didn't know it was possible to piss that hard.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

Koirhor posted:

Rage Against the Latrine

gently caress you, i won't pee where you tell me

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
bro at first I thought it was like a accident and I felt bad for her. but then I watched the video and now i think that lady should be arrested

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Casey Finnigan posted:

bro at first I thought it was like a accident and I felt bad for her. but then I watched the video and now i think that lady should be arrested

She accidentally lost her pants while she by coincidence was squatting over a guy when she lost control over her bladder.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Reminds me of this classic Fat Mike bit

quote:

Fat Mike performed the March 20 gig under the guise of Cokie the Clown, a character from a NOFX song. The strange, uncomfortable performance closed with video footage shot before Mike came on stage, showing him apparently urinating into a tequila bottle that he then served fans shots out of. However, it turns out Mike's a bit of a magician and did a sleight of hand during the videotaped urinating, and has now released video footage of the whole thing.

The video shows Mike urinating into a bottle, but then grabbing a non-peed-in bottle before taking the stage. It ends with the word "suckers" appears on the screen. Well played, Burkett.

The truly amazing part, however, is that he kept the whole thing going this long, considering he has apparently been banned from Emo's (the Austin, TX venue where the gig occurred) and was at one point being investigated by the Austin Health Department for serving up his own urine.

Whatever Mike's intentions were, he did succeed in getting people talking. And we all believed he gave people his own urine to drink, which either says something about him, or about all of us; we're not quite sure.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if you think the guy wasn't totally down and into it you are very silly. he probably paid her to do that.

but yeah, that was the very definition of "pissing like a racehorse." what are you drinking lady?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

i know you think this might be some racist white VP but this is actually a racist black VP, woah!!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mameluke posted:

i know you think this might be some racist white VP but this is actually a racist black VP, woah!!!

Imo he earned it after he saved both a blm protestor and a cop and then scolded the protestor in the show.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

It's weird talking about how much or the strength of her pee stream, women can pee in various amounts and forces OPs. That said I think that band likely sucks and this is nothing compared to Yellow Tears.

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
It's funny that these forums used to be a den of the "Let People Enjoy Things" mentality. Lot's of people saying that XYZ is cool and good (the most annoying phrase on this site). I even heard people saying here that cyberpunk 2077 was an amazing game at like 10fps or something and that complainers are gonna complain.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

finally saw dune. cinema's back baby, it's good again. awooooo

Trabisnikof posted:

Reminds me of this classic Fat Mike bit

it's fat mike so it was definitely a sex thing either way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/fairfaxonprime/status/1454565636000993281

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

gang gang

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's that time again.

https://twitter.com/brennen_french/status/1459923240747417605?s=20

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

oh nice

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That movie had a lot of faults but Billy Crudup's voice will forever be Manhattan's in my mind

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

everything looks like bojack or rick and morty

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Horizon Burning posted:

everything looks like bojack or rick and morty or bobs burgers

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I enjoyed the Watchmen movie and think it's decent

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

it seems insipid but i don't think the amazon teen cartoon visually resembles any of those shows?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

josh04 posted:

it seems insipid but i don't think the amazon teen cartoon visually resembles any of those shows?

I think it kind of looks like bojack. I guess that animation style is the cheapest so we see it all the time.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Watching the Black Scorpion movies right now and thoroughly entertained, might even give the short-lived series a try

Roger Corman was truly an innovator when he asked aloud "what if there was a Batman that kills and fucks?"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
That is the kind of poo poo show that tries to make a commentary on "Los Angeles"
but like Mexico, LA is just a loving projection of where the creators come from.

gently caress New England puritan Boston Transplants and their dumb rear end wanna be social engineering though shame bullshit.

https://www.bubbleblabber.com/fairfax-creators-matt-hausfater-teddy-riley-and-aaron-buchsbaum-ink-first-look-deals-with-amazon-studios/

Edit: and that poo poo is one decade late. Kids wear those oval glasses now. Norm core won. The only Mexicans are going to be the taco truck guy, and a Gardner.
loving Biden-core.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Nov 15, 2021

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

yellowcar posted:

these people have pretty much abandoned any sort of cultural self-identity or self worth that they solely identify themselves with what they consume therefore any sort of attack on the media they enjoy becomes an attack on them personally.

they can be either complete hopeless assholes who want to shut down criticism in general because they are social despots or they can be conflict adverse infantile whiners who might not necessarily disagree with the criticism but hearing anything bad about that piece of media might magically "ruin" it for them because everything has to be an "experience" these days.

these rubes are incapable of not identifying with what they consume or thinking it's possible to like something and dislike something about the same piece of media at the same time

Perfect description of Snyder fandom here

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

MLSM posted:

Perfect description of Snyder fandom here

ok so i'm not really up to date with media nerds and pop culture, but how (or why) the gently caress is there a snyder fandom

everything he's done has sucked, or mediocre at best. 300, sucker punch, man of steel, watchman, batman vs superman. all bad.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
lol here we go again

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

mama mia

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he directed a musical?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Casey Finnigan posted:

lol here we go again
okay my bad if it's a can of worms. i was genuinely curious and i didnt know it had come up before. i don't follow hollywoo-adjacent-discourse at all and don't read CD/buzzfeed/whatever.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

He's never made a bad movie

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mantis42 posted:

He's never made a bad movie

audiences disagree

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Xaris posted:

okay my bad if it's a can of worms. i was genuinely curious and i didnt know it had come up before. i don't follow hollywoo-adjacent-discourse at all and don't read CD/buzzfeed/whatever.

well there's just a bunch of snyder worshiping people that make sure to show up in every single thread on the forums where he may or may not be discussed and they just make it a very annoying topic

to answer the question: i have no idea what the hell the deal is, snyder's movies are mostly fine I guess, really nothing special at best. some are extremely lame (sucker punch, tig notaro's army of the dead). it's like being obsessed with the films of Justin Lin

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That is the kind of poo poo show that tries to make a commentary on "Los Angeles"
but like Mexico, LA is just a loving projection of where the creators come from.

gently caress New England puritan Boston Transplants and their dumb rear end wanna be social engineering though shame bullshit.

https://www.bubbleblabber.com/fairfax-creators-matt-hausfater-teddy-riley-and-aaron-buchsbaum-ink-first-look-deals-with-amazon-studios/

Edit: and that poo poo is one decade late. Kids wear those oval glasses now. Norm core won. The only Mexicans are going to be the taco truck guy, and a Gardner.
loving Biden-core.

Love to be told about my city by transplants too scared to leave the Westside.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

someone better get chistopher nolan on the phone because there's some serious old-fashioned projection going on itt!

because come on, if there is one thing you cannot say about the snyder fans it's that we are a conflict-averse bunch

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I once got served in Woolies aften less than four week's wait
I had lunch with Rowan Atkinson when he paid and wasn't late
I know a public swimming bath where they don't piss in the pool
I know a guy who got a job straight after leaving school
I've met a normal merman, and a fairly modest German
But I've never met a nice Zack Snyder fan

[Chorus]
No, he's never met a nice Zack Snyder fan
And that's not bloody surprising, man
'Cause we're a bunch of ignorant loudmouths