Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Kraken are just terrible. Really sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

My god, what dismal defending. I don’t know how Hoglander, Hunt and whoever the other defender was could have played that worse.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

This is the first time all season the Canucks have gone up 2-0

This is the billionth time this season the Canucks have trailed 3-2.

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
jesus gently caress utterly just gently caress

ed-congratulations to rem pitlick, I suppose.

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
HOGLANDER! :siren:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

My theory is that Juho Lammikko is just Tomi Santala with a new identity

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

ThinkTank posted:

My theory is that Juho Lammikko is just Tomi Santala with a new identity

My theory is that he's a complete waste of a contract spot

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Goalie pull at 5 minutes leads to an immediate goal. Holy poo poo fire Hakstol.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

This team fuckin completely sucks

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I don't know what's wrong with Miller because he's a very good hockey player except for when he fails to keep the puck in or get the puck out of the zone on a very simple play and it turns into an odd man rush the other way

Which somehow happens often enough that it's a serious problem.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
The cost of the whisky I'll need to get through this season is going to bankrupt me.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

So, I tuned in at 4-4 and it seemed a reasonable game...

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Thanks for firing it clear into the crowd Zadorov. Please put Valimaki back in. PLEASE.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
loving Jarry lol what in the gently caress is that angle. Penguins goaltending needs to be fixed and fast.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
An actual trip

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

loving Jarry lol what in the gently caress is that angle. Penguins goaltending needs to be fixed and fast.

Friend, its more than goaltending that is lovely for the Pens.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, Koskinen

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The penguins are not making the playoffs

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
what the gently caress parayko

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Just texted the same thing to my dad and brother.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Ottawa's offence just looks completely neutered without Batherson, especially the powerplay.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Wow, koski

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Bratt has been excellent.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Krime posted:

Friend, its more than goaltending that is lovely for the Pens.

They overpay Matheson to not help the team. Zucker/Kap are vaguely a wash. The system is fine. Literally they cheaped on the goaltending again/still and turns out it's still the same players underperforming in the same system. Shocked face.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's certainly feeling that way lately although their 5v5 analytics have still been pretty strong all season. The main issue is the PP and losing like every OT game they get to.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Goddamn that was a filthy pass from buchnevich to kyrou

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Please stop playing Kapanen on the PP1 and in the top 6 thanks.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I love how Canucks fans are united in hoping they get blown out tonight. It's so nice to see.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

John Marino is back to being very not good enough :(

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Fox for the Norris part 2

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
:siren: Fox

Dude's positioning is just insane.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Another bar though for the Pens though lol.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Feels like Panarin is ready to go buckwild and score a bunch of goals. Fingers crossed.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Feel like Carter might have gotten away with a buttend or elbow, but replay makes it look not too bad?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Orlov with the chicken leg knee on knee, but we're not going to call that? Alright then.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I think I’m noticing that Fox has a really good backhand

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hoglander is so good. He stole all of Pettersson's talent. That Forsberg move was so sad man, what happened to him? :smith:

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
Lol hell yes Kakko finally got a point.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

loving lol Penguins. Absolutely refusing to execute the simple plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

loving lol Penguins. Absolutely refusing to execute the simple plays.

This roster is just too drat slow to play Sully's game. Kapanen, Erod, and Letang are the only guys who can still skate fast enough and that is just not enough