Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
Decided to get fancy this morning... Poached eggs on toast (sad, GF for me) fresh tomatoes, and pan roasted shishito peppers.

Arkhamina fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Aug 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

We find this breakfast to be self evident

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Made like a scramble with tomato’s, mushrooms, onions, and jalapeño. Stuffed it in a pita and then toasted it. Pretty drat good.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Made some sandos this morning:
nothin special, sausage, egg, jalapeno, cheese, english muffin.
cheddar on cinnamon raisin, swiss on the plain.
Always wrap before service.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Leftover smoked salmon dip I made last night went excellent on a bagel.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Dutch Baby Dutch Baby
there in the pan
from July till the end of September...

My wife makes these in our cast iron, pretty much just a little flour eggs, cheese, shallots, and apples. Puffs up big and subsides, easy reheat for breakfast over the next couple of days.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BBQ Dave posted:

Dutch Baby Dutch Baby
there in the pan
from July till the end of September...

My wife makes these in our cast iron, pretty much just a little flour eggs, cheese, shallots, and apples. Puffs up big and subsides, easy reheat for breakfast over the next couple of days.

Looks good! Will have to explore some gluten free versions for my wife.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Made a frittata with some leftover roast lamb.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
For a moment, my brain thought that was like... Liver. Which is a pretty hardcore way to start the day.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

A very delicious vegan breakfast scramble.

Tofu, bell peppers, tomato, chopped bak choy, jalapeño, avocado, cilantro.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Eggs, sundried tomatoes, avocado.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Like a sausage and bean hash or something?

Was going to drop in a couple of eggs but it seemed like overkill. Was fine on its own.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Pumpkin pancakes with sausage and butter pecan syrup

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Today for breakfast i burned my palm.

Otherwise unremarkable egg sando.

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

Eggs Benedict with lox. It was slightly less yellow than it appears here, and more delicious. Blender hollandaise is the fuckin way to go, I feel like a fool for all the time I've wasted whisking sauce together over a steaming pot.

User Error fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Nov 1, 2021

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy.

TMI: Sausage gravy makes me blow my rear end out every time, but I'll never give it up.

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

toplitzin posted:

Buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy.

TMI: Sausage gravy makes me blow my rear end out every time, but I'll never give it up.

Some things are worth blowing your rear end out

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

User Error posted:

Eggs Benedict with lox. It was slightly less yellow than it appears here, and more delicious. Blender hollandaise is the fuckin way to go, I feel like a fool for all the time I've wasted whisking sauce together over a steaming pot.

Very in the mood for some lox right now. But I only have sardines, so I’ll make something work :chef:

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
Sesame noods w/ an egg.

Segue
May 23, 2007

Rava masala dosa. Still the best all-carb breakfast. Wish I had the forethought to make actual dosa batter which is miles better but eh.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Homemade sourdough with Avocado, leftover strip steak, sunny side up egg

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Edit: double post

Dacap fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Nov 7, 2021

User Error
Aug 31, 2006
Would

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I made two corned beef hash, egg, and cheese sandwiches. One for first breakfast and one for second breakfast. I just ate them both over the sink for first breakfast. There was no picture.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Sausage musubi!

I woke up and knew I wanted to do something with the leftover rice for breakfast. Didn’t feel like going to the store to get spam so I said gently caress it, and just made it with breakfast sausage.

Obviously had to tweak the sauce a bit: hoisin, maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Hash?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I bought this salsa because it was in the "about to reach its sell-by date" section of the supermarket for about half price.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Breakfast for dinner craving resulted in an incredibly decadent breakfast pizza.

Was wondering how to do this until I thought of sausage gravy for the sauce. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese was the natural way to go after that.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

That looks insane.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib
God-drat. I need to try that. Red eye gravy, sausage, eggs, maybe some country fry potatoes, green onions ...

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Watch me beig

Watch me net net

Not shown: frying step because it requires constant turning to let it puff real big, and the raspberry sauce because I was too hungry to take more photos

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
made bagels to start the new year off right. used Stella Parks' recipe from Serious Eats

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

drat homemade bagels must taste incredible.

Arkhamina
Mar 30, 2008

Arkham Whore.
Fallen Rib

Made me some tasty poached eggs this morning. Out of bread, so I toasted up some corn tortillas. I am getting so I can consistently get the to my preferred runny stage! Sauted green onions because I felt I needed a token vegetable.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I go by feel with poached eggs. After like 90 seconds in the water I start lifting them out ever now and then and give them a little tap and poke with my finger. Works every time.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

This was kind of a weird one but it worked out really nicely.

Oatmeal curry with sweet potato, kale, and red peppers. Made it for dinner a couple nights ago. I put a fried egg on it this morning and called it breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogarza
Feb 25, 2009
Huevos Rancheros