Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/EnesKanter/status/1460028501109743621?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Remember when he got the Canadians to promise not to deport him to turkey if he played a game in Toronto?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Remember when he got the Canadians to promise not to deport him to turkey if he played a game in Toronto?

kanter is hilarious and the NBA erdogan-gulen spectrum with omer asik on one end and kanter on the other is also hilarious

https://twitter.com/JADubin5/status/853809851163709440?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

he's really going for the epic redditor demographic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao kanter is horrible

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

euphronius posted:

lmao kanter is horrible

Yeah, the important thing to remember about Enes Kanter is that he absolutely sucks at basketball

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Enes Kanter is a living example of the uselessness of the WS and WS/48 stat (16.1 career defensive win shares and .157 career WS/48)

BPM on the other hand has him at -1.7 DBPM and -.2 BPM for his career, which seems much more accurate.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it's easy to rake in the PERs when you are a big man that knows their role and that plays on teams who know your role as well. he's turkish andre drummond.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/NekiasNBA/status/1460285342679023619

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i actually had assumed that kanter had retired or gone to play in europe by now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:laffo:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

another thing i just learned from that tweet is that the celtics are sponsored by vista print lol

do you get 100 free business cards with your ticket purchase

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Warriors are looking crazy good this year

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i would say that curry is very good, from the standpoint of offense

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lmao Lakers

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/staples-center-will-be-renamed-to-crypto-com-arena/

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

They call them Lakers because LA will become a lake.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Curry and Jokic are the best players in the NBA. What a time to be alive.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I waiting for the regular season to start but it looks like iguodala and bjelica have really helped the warriors offense which was bad last year

if clay can get back they should make a legit run for the finals

jokic lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
charles bassey outdueled jokic last night

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

I waiting for the regular season to start but it looks like iguodala and bjelica have really helped the warriors offense which was bad last year

lmao this is peak cope. skip bayless level even

Yossarian-22 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 21, 2021

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
matisse thybulle will be playing with long covid brain damage tonight

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i dont think the spurs will make the playoffs (again) :(

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Nonsense posted:

i dont think the spurs will make the playoffs (again) :(

san antonio is not a real town. literally just a suburb

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

truly american

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the coach was the Kings problem

that’s it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Judakel posted:

san antonio is not a real town. literally just a suburb

i'd rather be in a suburb of mexico than anywhere near dallas

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Shear Modulus posted:

texas has two cities: dallas and houston

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

the coach was the Kings problem

that’s it

a member of my cohort mentioned to me once that he waited tables and that luke walton was the single biggest rear end in a top hat he ever met

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

I believe (but refuse to confirm) that San Antonio is closer to the border than to Dallas

Nice town actually, I was there a few years ago and even saw a spurs game when they were still real good and I was still big mad at Lamarcus Aldridge for bailing on Portland to go there but it never worked out for him anyway so the world moves on

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I believe (but refuse to confirm) that San Antonio is closer to the border than to Dallas

Nice town actually, I was there a few years ago and even saw a spurs game when they were still real good and I was still big mad at Lamarcus Aldridge for bailing on Portland to go there but it never worked out for him anyway so the world moves on

that's what i meant. san antonio is a town a person can live in and dallas is hell

Yossarian-22 posted:

a member of my cohort mentioned to me once that he waited tables and that luke walton was the single biggest rear end in a top hat he ever met

is being an rear end in a top hat how a kid rebels against his dad when his dad is a chill stoner

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

that's what i meant. san antonio is a town a person can live in and dallas is hell

is being an rear end in a top hat how a kid rebels against his dad when his dad is a chill stoner

Lmao yeah I completely misread your post but yeah San Antonio is one of the better parts of Texas, I like it way more than Houston, Dallas, or Austin

HashtagGirlboss fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Nov 21, 2021

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

well he just lost his job so karma

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/EnesKanter/status/1463540462766149649?s=20

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

now do israel

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kanter reveals himself the only intellectual juggernaut in the league. Lebron is joke!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Congrats to Seth for almost keeping up with Steph tonight, just one point short

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/wisn_watson/status/1463729730281259008?s=21

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol god bless Giannis

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Kanter reveals himself the only intellectual juggernaut in the league. Lebron is joke!

now that erdogan is finished, kanter is coming for xi next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
we all know who he’ll never come for