Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

twitch is for watching a guy live in a bus in northern maine

https://twitch.tv/ejipt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
The only admirable thing about hasan is how he effortlessly scams his stupid loving teenage audience for millions of $$ without an ounce of shame

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Hasan piker
they call him the sniper
rages so hard
he might need a diaper

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
his uncle probably taught him how to milk money out of liberals and progressives

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

MLSM posted:

The only admirable thing about hasan is how he effortlessly scams his stupid loving teenage audience for millions of $$ without an ounce of shame

personally i think its his attractive face and body and generally agreeable demeanor

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

MLSM posted:

Is it really a scam to get $5 from fans once a month? The only shameful thing here is your posting in the renowned Hasan thread...

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Farm Frenzy posted:

if you are older than 30 and you post in this thread im gonna need to hear what you think twitch streaming is. lets go cmon

It's where I'm taking a piss in the morning and my hands are shaking because I'm an alcoholic and my stream just flies every which way and then I cry

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

smdh

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1459719494528421898

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Pontificating rear end posted:

Is it really a scam to get $5 from fans once a month? The only shameful thing here is your posting in the renowned Hasan thread...

Youre giving money to a scam artist insisting you vote for shameless lifelong ghouls for capital like joe Biden and the Democratic Party

But he has a ussr flag on his stream so he must be legit

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this might sound crazy, but thats not the reason they watch his streams

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

this might sound crazy, but thats not the reason they watch his streams

it's the gaming

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Which is somehow even more embarrassing

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

close

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
It's because he's hot

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

my friend sent me some videos of him and hes felix's godblessed dumb guy act but irl

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
i hosed him

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

As far as I know, Hasan didn't make a video screaming at "twitter" for criticizing his predatory-loan shark financed pal for making a Squid Game show, so he's alright in my book in terms of twitch streamers that mostly gear themselves towards the 18-30 demographic with a lean towards commentary from the little I've watched from him.

Farm Frenzy posted:

if you are older than 30 and you post in this thread im gonna need to hear what you think twitch streaming is. lets go cmon

As someone who has watches twitch regularly (But mostly people like TieTuesday and RetroPals) for nearly a decade, I always ascribe it to watching a radio show you can tune in and out, but with mostly gaming visuals.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Watching twitch is like posting with your friends, but your friend is famous and doesn't know you exist :)

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

MLSM posted:

Youre giving money to a scam artist insisting you vote for shameless lifelong ghouls for capital like joe Biden and the Democratic Party

methinks ya got worms in ya brain fella

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Farm Frenzy posted:

a guy my age and complexion dyes his hair a fun color and tells you which political figures are "based" and which are "cringe" in between fortnite rounds while 7000 13 year olds spam "yeet poggers ftw" at no one until they give themselves brain damage on jeff bezos' video game tv

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this guy's about to fry some fish

https://twitch.tv/chefjohnreed

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

i say swears online posted:

this guy's about to fry some fish

Ya but will he tell me whom to vote for?

lord knows i can only pick between the two parties, but if he recommends the one I dont like im going to loving freak out

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

a guy my age and complexion dyes his hair a fun color and tells you which political figures are "based" and which are "cringe" in between fortnite rounds while 7000 13 year olds spam "yeet poggers ftw" at no one until they give themselves brain damage on jeff bezos' video game tv

based and redpilled

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Based and fish antibiotic pilled

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Kunster posted:

As someone who has watches twitch regularly (But mostly people like TieTuesday and RetroPals) for nearly a decade, I always ascribe it to watching a radio show you can tune in and out, but with mostly gaming visuals.
oh my god yes it took like a week but someone answered correctly. congratulations kunster you are the farm frenzy poster of da month

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
everyone melting down about hasan's """JOB""" reminds me of dana gould's story of his dad walking in during bowie's set on snl

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Please tune into a my stream. I'm a fat ugly alcoholic in his 40s and I talk about my love of Hitler. Like and subscribe.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Please tune into a my stream. I'm a fat ugly alcoholic in his 40s and I talk about my love of Hitler. Like and subscribe.

Post the link

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

methinks ya got worms in ya brain fella

Ya but will he tell me whom to vote for?

lord knows i can only pick between the two parties, but if he recommends the one I dont like im going to loving freak out

Lmao voting

Make sure you pull the lever harder next time

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

MLSM posted:

Lmao voting

Make sure you pull the lever harder next time

:xd:

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth