Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Not true. Other people who don't work for Nook at all use bells as a currency. It's a completely legitimate currency.

It's Lottie at the Happy Home Paradise corporation who pays you in company scrip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
boss makes a bollard
i make a bell

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
War on Grandpa episode: wild

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Not true. Other people who don't work for Nook at all use bells as a currency. It's a completely legitimate currency.

It's Lottie at the Happy Home Paradise corporation who pays you in company scrip

Lottie is good though cuz she pays you fun bucks to just throw together houses however you want for animal pals then is just like "Good job, here's your pay!"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Good Listener posted:

Lottie is good though cuz she pays you fun bucks to just throw together houses however you want for animal pals then is just like "Good job, here's your pay!"

Those animals are paying her exorbitant sums of money for your labor

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Right before they quit covering it, there was a bachelorette season with the first black bachelorette and the show basically used racism and went out of their way to put her in situations with the most racist contestants for drama. Guys who should have been kicked off the show for stuff they said on camera(but not in front of her).

Then right after on a spinoff called Bachelor Paradise, a contestant accused the show of letting a guy get her unsafe levels of drunk and taking advantage of her.

Yeah I've never watched the show but I liked rose buddied until they hit those seasons, and then it just got a bit sad so I totally understand why they stopped doing it.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Those animals are paying her exorbitant sums of money for your labor

She deserves it :3:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Onions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McSyDbO8Xyc

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Travis reveals another new game to start this week's show.

It's no Work of Fart, but it's still pretty good. Justin and Griff had fun with it.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
"Someone fingerprint the judge" and it's surrounding goofs are some of the best energy that's hit me just right in a while. Good episode so far.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
It is kinda wild to hear Travis just now discovering “Ladies and Gentlemen, the Weeknd”, real finger on the pulse of the Internet there trav

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Just who do you think issues the currency of Animal Crossing? Nook controls... everything.

Lottie is the ideal employee.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
the Vancouver Justin has thoughts on the recent weather events:
https://twitter.com/j_mcelroy/status/1460384212121313286?s=20

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Entropic posted:

It is kinda wild to hear Travis just now discovering “Ladies and Gentlemen, the Weeknd”, real finger on the pulse of the Internet there trav
Disappointed this one didn't come up
https://twitter.com/snlhostsintro/status/1458128774944333825

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Who's going to have the courage to post "that one."

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Phil Hartman?! what is this, 1996?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Coquito Ergo Sum posted:

Who's going to have the courage to post "that one."

I saw it when it made the Black Twitter rounds a couple weeks ago. It's ROUGH

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
I always love it when that one is brought up on CBB

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Modern Leper posted:

I saw it when it made the Black Twitter rounds a couple weeks ago. It's ROUGH

yeah, holy poo poo that was....something

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Which one? Adrian Brody? Because lol that poo poo is absolutely insane

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The story of that one is amazing, because he fully got thrown under the bus and banned from the show. But knowing how tight that show has to function, there's no way a director would keep his mic on and the camera on him for forty full loving seconds if it wasn't actually planned for.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Ah hell, I'll take the bullet:

https://twitter.com/snlhostsintro/status/1446252923898327152

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Yikesaroo

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

The Modern Leper posted:

no

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Modern Leper posted:

oofa-doofa

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Fianlly got around to watching Inbalance, and it was pretty good.

Was the live taz from a week ago worth the watch?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The Modern Leper posted:

... huh.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Amber two weeks ago: let's repeatedly try to grab these night vision goggles while being watched by guards
Amber today: let's throw a moral panic about pilfering a fun magic item from a treasure room

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

this was posted in the CSPAM pictures thread

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Softest hands in West Virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpsb3-YQAQw

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I feel like this adventure zone ep really suffered from a lack of a map even though they're already doing online character sheets and have used Roll20 before for the intermission one-shots (a lot of "wait where's my character?")

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I've really fallen off MBMBaM as of late. I'll listen up to the moneyzone and then stop, because I know there's going to be a munch squad afterward, and I know it's going to suck. On the other hand, TAZ is in a really great place right now. Ethersea has been very enjoyable, plus this new Imbalance miniseries is a lot of fun. "one in the front nine in the back" really caught me off-guard.

The Modern Leper posted:

I've never heard somebody aim for Jamaican and hit Italian.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I liked Justin's razzing of Griffin's way of setting scenes this episode.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Sankara posted:

I liked Justin's razzing of Griffin's way of setting scenes this episode.

Oh my gosh, it was so amazing when Rachel actually put the dramatic music behind Justin's impression of Griffin being dramatic.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Amber two weeks ago: let's repeatedly try to grab these night vision goggles while being watched by guards
Amber today: let's throw a moral panic about pilfering a fun magic item from a treasure room

It wasn't a moral panic, it was a stealing extremely valuable items from an unknown, probably-powerful, certainly criminal, person/organisation who is very likely to want to hunt down whoever took the items panic. Whoever that is is not going to care about some night goggles.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Organza Quiz posted:

It wasn't a moral panic, it was a stealing extremely valuable items from an unknown, probably-powerful, certainly criminal, person/organisation who is very likely to want to hunt down whoever took the items panic. Whoever that is is not going to care about some night goggles.

Unless...

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yeah it was "I don't want to be hunted by a mysterious criminal enterprise" not "stealing is wrong"

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Did have echoes of that "okay I steal furniture!!" scene from Balance.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Organza Quiz posted:

Sorry, my mistake, he was playing fun police on the campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

If you listened to Amber's weird rambling rant about how she would totally steal from a cop and thought that it was sucking the fun out of the podcast, I really don't know what to tell you.