Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That was fuckin terrible, you owe me 2 minutes

I wish Hank was more like Letterkenny
-an rear end in a top hat probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it was a sick burn

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it was a sick burn

I agree with you, I think Hank comes off as all wrong in that clip

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Lol that’s what I immediately thought of. I guess if you haven’t seen it maybe you can enjoy that clip

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Is this vtubing

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I wish everyone who denies the pure athleticism of dog dancing could see what I'm seeing right now.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/M1STERRYAN/status/1459728636488171523?s=20

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
https://youtu.be/Jnao9Rr9PeY

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
TAKE THAT YOU BLEACHED OUT TRAMP!

thank you

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Sug I don't know what to do, Dale's spendin' all our money for these monkey pictures on the computer.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

100%

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Dang ol, talkin bout non funginble, y'know. Tax free 'n all that's good but y'know ain't none of it real, ya gonna get left holdin' that dang ol' bag, man."

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

excellent

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Hank will buy them when buck starts selling anthropomorphic propaine NFTs.

Bill will spend 25k on a print out print out of a hotdog jpeg.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Bill would buy crypto just to go to enthusiast clubs and talk to them, Dale would invent his own cryptocurrency

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bill finds out he's the one with his poo poo most together

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Dale-coin, get 10 for free for signing up for Dale-tech"

also just noticed Mike Judge loves sticking "Tech" to the end of words to make company names. Dale tech, stick-tek, Initech, etc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That really feels like a 90s thing.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Al gore and George bush want you to focus on my hit and run conviction

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

a creepy colon posted:

Al gore and George bush want you to focus on my hit and run conviction

Bobby, no! That's pig water!

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
I don't know how to feel anymore.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Got dangit, Buck invested our cash in a "enn eff tee". We have to drive to Austin to get it back.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

Got dangit, Buck invested our cash in a "enn eff tee". We have to drive to Austin to get it back.

"Do I look like I know what a en eff tee is???"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dale has millions in Bitcoin but it's under Rusty Shackleford

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

pixaal posted:

Dale has millions in Bitcoin but it's under Rusty Shackleford

Dale has millions in Bitcoin but he lost the password for the wallet because he made it too complicated.

Bill sold his Bitcoin after it went up slightly.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bill 100% becomes an Elon fanboy

"You don't understand he sleeps at the office we haaaavvvve to buy him a couch"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
CBD?? I don't want to get all hopped up on goofenthal!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I do not recognize the authority of a crypto app that trades in gold-fringed NFT. An NFT with gilded edges is an NFT of an Admiralty origin. An Admiralty origin signifies a Naval challenge coin NFT. I cannot accept a non fungible challenge. that is all. Furthermore,

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Dale has millions in Bitcoin but he lost the password for the wallet because he made it too complicated.

Bill sold his Bitcoin after it went up slightly.

Dale technically has his password but it's locked behind a crypto-adjacent algorithm he created that will take eighty-seven years for his computer to solve.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dale would create his own cryptocurrency. We already know he prints his own money sometimes.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Peggy gets into NFTs, but only for their artistic merit, at one point comparing hers to the Mona Lisa

Hank exclusively calls them non fungible tokens

The climax is when Peggy tries to socialize in the real art world, and is made a laughing stock.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
If the only evidence you have against me is my confession, you can forget it.
I’m simply not credible

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bill and Dale hide out in his car to meet Elon Musk, and Hank has to save them because that’s the car about to be shot into space.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bobjr posted:

Bill and Dale hide out in his car to meet Elon Musk, and Hank has to save them because that’s the car about to be shot into space.

lmao

I mean it's a late season one but yeah

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

That's very Simpsonsy.

Bill is tricked into leasing a Tesla, then he and Dale go for a drive, get confused by the automated driving feature, and end up in Los Angeles, needing Hank's rescue.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone hasn't seen the back half then. They literally murder a house

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cotton Hill is finally put into a home by Hank. Covid hits and the order is given for all federally funded nursing homes to be vaccinated... hijinx ensue when Dale must help Cotton escape the veterans nursing home through a series of hilarious schemes and plans while Hank tries to stop them

Also Peggy finally chops her dick off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone hasn't seen the back half then. They literally murder a house

Khans burger robot was pretty wild too.

Also it's not even restricted to the back half. Remember "Pigmalion"? Or Buckleys Angel arc? What about the two parter where Hank meets his doppleganger Japanese brother and Cotton Hill meets the emperor of Japan.