Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Slaapaav posted:

so he wants a good barber but wont pay for it? sounds like a cheap piece of poo poo
Yeah, all that poo poo about wanting the best barber ever and then sticking in there that he won't pay what it's worth. I'm trying to detect humour but he just seems like a big loving idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
This is lunatic copy/pasta territory.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Flayer posted:

Yeah, all that poo poo about wanting the best barber ever and then sticking in there that he won't pay what it's worth. I'm trying to detect humour but he just seems like a big loving idiot.

I thought he was saying they shouldn’t charge 1000 Aussie dollars for a haircut which seems fairly reasonable, but he’s obviously not a great communicator.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
He’s on A League wages, cut him some slack

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Remember when he didn’t pay the dude who brought his lost dog back after saying he would pay 30k on insta lol? He’s just a dick head

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1458407186342744068

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Women's game is brutal. That's still only a yellow card.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

I, Aminata

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Customary Google search could've shown her that approach doesn't end well

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Weaponized Cum posted:

Customary Google search could've shown her that approach doesn't end well

Might get a movie in 20 years

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Don't really care for this new reboot of Taken

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

We all like a good reducer but let's keep it to the pitch, ladies.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Apparently Mendy's been charged with two more counts of rape.

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1460567313346871297?t=fEccclbUawu0NxEJnELlPA&s=19

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

He's in court tomorrow apparently

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Prolific.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
They are going to have to put him in solitary if this keeps up

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
:ughh:
https://www.twitter.com/updayUK/status/1460585133883408387

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
You'd think at least the goalie top would be a giveaway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1460604346735988746?s=20

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Got a face like a traction engine

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

sticksy posted:

Got a face like a traction engine

Harriette Kane

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Harriette Kane

:captainpop:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mirrorfootball/status/1461359622585913345?s=21

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Attempted
Manslaugher

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Turning his cousin into a Skyrim meme smh

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Spartak tends to attract these types somehow
First Carrera
Then Promes decided to return to Moscow after these events

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

nutri_void posted:

Spartak tends to attract these types somehow
First Carrera
Then Promes decided to return to Moscow after these events

Pretty blatant attempt to avoid prosecution. Wonder if he'll ever come back.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Elliptical Dick posted:

Pretty blatant attempt to avoid prosecution. Wonder if he'll ever come back.

He went back to play for his former club team

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

He went back to play for his former club team

It was pretty obvious from the way things went at the time that Ajax wanted rid of him and he was pretty eager to leave NL after this story broke.

e: I guess what I am trying to say is these two things are not mutually exclusive.

Elliptical Dick fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 18, 2021

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Bape Culture posted:

Attempted
Manslaugher

Do they give a Nobel Prize for Attempted Chemistry?

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/qx8akt/megathread_romain_molinas_the_guardian_ny_times/

some quite dark details on the football world compiled alongside players enjoying shikah and nitrous oxide

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Well nevermind I was beaten and didn't realize it.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

UnderFreddy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/qx8akt/megathread_romain_molinas_the_guardian_ny_times/

some quite dark details on the football world compiled alongside players enjoying shikah and nitrous oxide
Many many strong allegations there, it gets pretty wild. Is there any reporting/evidence to back it up?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

UnderFreddy posted:

absolutely horrific, but this one is almost comedic

“After Senegal complained against an overaged player in a U17 African team they faced, the national team declared the player as 'deceased'. He is currently continuing his career in the U21 national team of the same country.”

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

somehow even my celebrity gossip rag email Popbitch is getting scandalous gossip about PSG

>> O.M.PSG <<
French football goes wild

Pardon our French, but what the gently caress is going on at Paris Saint-Germain? News coming out at the moment reads like the plot of some sort of souped-up soap opera.

* Earlier this year, PSG started paying for round-the-clock security at their players' homes after Angel Di Maria and Marquinhos both fell prey to violent burglaries.

* Last month, Ander Herrara claims to have been robbed in his car by a prostitute who got in at a red light, nicked his phone and wallet – then demanded a lift.

* Power couple Mauro Icardi and Wanda Nara are on/off/on/off. Their relationship has been tabloid fodder from day one as Wanda was initially married to Mauro's teammate, Maxi López. Mauro's decision to get Maxi's kids' names tattooed on his arms caused friction; Maxi's refusal to shake hands with Mauro caused more. Wanda took over Mauro's career Spinal Tap-style as girlfriend-manager, posting lots of John-and-Yoko pictures of them near-naked in bed. Now she claims that he slept with an Argentinian model, which he is brushing off as just "slutty chat".

* Things are even crazier with the women's team. Midfielder Kheira Hamraoui was also carjacked recently, but by masked men who beat her legs with metal poles. Teammate Aminata Diallo (who'd been driving) was first accused of orchestrating it, as a sort of Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan inspired plot, but police have a new lead. Reports emerged that one of the attackers shouted "So you like to sleep with married men?" Hamraoui's mobile phone is registered in the name of Eric Abidal, Barcelona's (married) ex-Sporting Director, with whom she is rumoured to have had an affair. Which would help explain reports that four of her teammates received calls from a man in Barcelona saying she'd "broken his life" and he "wanted revenge"...

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Flayer posted:

Many many strong allegations there, it gets pretty wild. Is there any reporting/evidence to back it up?

Isn’t that guy a serial bullshitter? Like, he kinda hears gossip, passes on the vague gist of it then says you can hear the full story in his next book which never materialises?

There’s some insane stuff in there, so I hope a lot of it isn’t true….

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That Ander Herrera story is some real lmao “The prostitute just materialised in my car, idk how it happened”

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

webmeister posted:

Isn’t that guy a serial bullshitter? Like, he kinda hears gossip, passes on the vague gist of it then says you can hear the full story in his next book which never materialises?

There’s some insane stuff in there, so I hope a lot of it isn’t true….

From what I've read in a different threat, the guy has done something like that before, but has moved out to somewhere in Andalusia, changing his phone every week.

Then again his claims about young talented African children being abused is nothing new really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcf7GVGT96Y

This short video directly explains the football African slave trade.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I would like to better understand how these negotiation conversations are conducted:

quote:

Most African FA presidents get paid prostitutes, OR have their daughters' studies covered in other countries.

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol