Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MotU posted:

was that the weirdo fantasy booking backroom decisions post because if so major lol if it is being repeated

Joey Janela is responsible for recruiting from the indies and Jay Lethal is Danhausen’s replacement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Also if Cody is feeling down about social media he should come post here. We love you Cody and we (most of us, I’ll give you a list of posters to put on your ignore list) get your vision.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1460632897556262913?t=2cV_EtI_uITJ6M_j6URz-Q&s=19

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Joey Janela is responsible for recruiting from the indies and Jay Lethal is Danhausen’s replacement

He's said multiple times this isn't true

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He's said multiple times this isn't true

thats

the joke

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I've said before how funny it is that people on here tried to claim Cody sabotaged the War Horse match when it was his idea and thank you to the War Horse for confirming it.

https://twitter.com/JPWARHORSE/status/1460652350599839748

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Cody deleting Twitter is a work, marks

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Waiting for WWE stans to be on twitter like THE TRIBAL CHIEF ROMAN REIGNS WOULD NEVER DELETE HIS TWITTER

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
cody named searched as far back as 2013 when i made fun of something in the angle with the damien sandow briefcase and tried to start a fight with me so i blocked him im glad that psychopath is off twitter

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Sitting with a Trump hat on watching Cody delete Twitter while sipping coffee w/ a double cup...

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MotU posted:

cody named searched as far back as 2013 when i made fun of something in the angle with the damien sandow briefcase and tried to start a fight with me so i blocked him im glad that psychopath is off twitter

can't blame anyone for being a psycho while under wwe contract

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1460689039317741573

seth really should have read the article before retweeting this, because this is how it opens

quote:

Being a fan of World Wrestling Entertainment is one of those things that almost rarely gives you anything back. You give your time and love to the characters of that company only to see them abused, denigrated by their employers and fans, and eventually left to wither and die in obscurity for daring to challenge the WWE machine. It is a challenge, year after year, to resolve one’s love of sports entertainment with one’s understanding of how workers should be treated.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Cody blocked my on twitter because I said his wife had big jubs. Then I got kicked off and its really for the best.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Fart Radio posted:

seth really should have read the article before retweeting this, because this is how it opens

hahahahah

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Fart Radio posted:

He read it and it pleased him and that's why Rolling Seth will soon be showing up in the Impact Zone.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fart Radio posted:

TBF no one on Twitter ever clicks through, either

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fart Radio posted:

he read it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
blue over red is hanky code for illiteracy.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

ok now that he's off twitter how do we get Cody off dynamite and rampage?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Lone Goat posted:

He should be on there more, imo. Tease some pedigrees. Cut some promos about how he could have done a pedigree but didn't because he's a good boy.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lone Goat posted:

Keep harassing him, it seems to be working!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cody hitting the pedigree is gonna be an all-time heat moment, i can't loving wait

he's playing the marks like a drat fiddle and i'm hear for the sweet music baby

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
show up in the parking lot with your TEW booking save so he see how much better than his IRL booking is.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/MaxwellBoards/status/1460699759040212998

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Cody Rhodes sucks rear end and I love him for it

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

IGgy IGsen posted:

He should be on there more, imo. Tease some pedigrees. Cut some promos about how he could have done a pedigree but didn't because he's a good boy.

I legitimately want more Rhodes to the Top because watching the kayfabe of reality TV be laid bare is quite fun. Also I enjoy Cody and Brandi's dynamic it's very earnest and dumb.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cody owns. Cownsdy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
tbh I hate Brock Anderson more than Cody. Boatshoes wearing motherfucker.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The year is 2025, Jungle Boy has just lost the title in the main event of All Out to Joe A’noa’i, because that drat Paul E threw powder in Jungle Boys eyes, suddenly the lights go out, and the entrance stage lights up in glorious red white and blue

Downstait’s singer stands alone, microphone in hand to deliver a heart-wrenching performance of the national anthem, the audience is in tears, as the gravelly voices crooner reaches the apex of the song, there rises from the entrance way Cody Rhodes.

“Get em Mr. President!” cries Jungle Boy, still blinded by Paul E’s nefarious trick.

“God almighty that’s the commander in chief! Cody! Cody! Cody! Business has just picked up!

Cody hits the ring as the crowd chants USA, Joe Anoa’i is stunned and livid, he challenges the President to a title match right there and now. The bell rings. Kick to the gut, Pedigree, and for the first time the leader of the free world is the heavyweight champion of the world.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Eat My Fuc posted:

The year is 2025, Jungle Boy has just lost the title in the main event of All Out to Joe A’noa’i, because that drat Paul E threw powder in Jungle Boys eyes, suddenly the lights go out, and the entrance stage lights up in glorious red white and blue

Downstait’s singer stands alone, microphone in hand to deliver a heart-wrenching performance of the national anthem, the audience is in tears, as the gravelly voices crooner reaches the apex of the song, there rises from the entrance way Cody Rhodes.

“Get em Mr. President!” cries Jungle Boy, still blinded by Paul E’s nefarious trick.

“God almighty that’s the commander in chief! Cody! Cody! Cody! Business has just picked up!

Cody hits the ring as the crowd chants USA, Joe Anoa’i is stunned and livid, he challenges the President to a title match right there and now. The bell rings. Kick to the gut, Pedigree, and for the first time the leader of the free world is the heavyweight champion of the world.

Of course the US would elect a heel.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

So quite possibly he was scheduled to be on the show in some capacity (even if only backstage / watching) prior to his leg breaking.

He couldn’t watch the show because of a flight to go to some convention on Sunday. Don’t know why this makes anyone think he could have been scheduled for Full Gear.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

The only thing here that throws me off is JR still commentating in 4 years. I feel like he probably steps away by 2025. I wonder who steps in to take his place whenever he does eventually retire?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I've heard of you're brave enough to whisper "pedigree" into a mirror three times you'll hear the ghost of HHH do the troll yell.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
The most ridiculous thing about that is the idea Roman would ever leave wwe. He's treated like a God there. He's the son Vince wishes he had.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is incredible :lol:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cody rhodes is good

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

I wish she would have added: "...but a security guy pulls her out."

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

It's not actually a shockingly bad line to close a promo with. Trinity was right to read it out.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's not actually a shockingly bad line to close a promo with. Trinity was right to read it out.

Yeah, took me a while to realize what was the issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MotU posted:

his gimmick has always been to vanity search and insert himself into an argument then on his own feed whine about how negative social media is, it's probably what brought him and Brandi together to begin with