Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

twistedmentat posted:

Their bed must be so full of hair.

I guess it makes sense Wolverine sheds; I'd be more worried about him clawing up the furniture the whole time though really. poo poo must be expensive to replace every time he gets stressed watching television or playing computer games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

tsob posted:

I guess it makes sense Wolverine sheds; I'd be more worried about him clawing up the furniture the whole time though really. poo poo must be expensive to replace every time he gets stressed watching television or playing computer games.

"you are NOT allowed to watch Great British Bake Off anymore"
"Why, honeybub?"
"because you popped your claws during the judging and ruined the couch"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
honeybub awwwww

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

"you are NOT allowed to watch Great British Bake Off anymore"
"Why, honeybub?"
"because you popped your claws during the judging and ruined the couch"

I could get behind a sitcom of this. :allears:

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Their bed must be so full of hair.

Their shower drain must be so full of hair.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LePECEK2NmM

She Hulk time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9ELOOurdI

Moon Knight too!

Disney going crazy.

Ms. Marvel also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrWvQZqcXOI

Apparently these were posted a day or so ago. Sorry if they are a repost. I thought they just were released.

badjohny fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 16, 2021

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
The only parts of Spider-Man Reign I remember are the radioactive death cum and the incredibly poignant scene where Sandman accidentally kills his own daughter. Truly it is a land of contrasts.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I remember that they showed Peter's dick and balls and edited it out later.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh my god, this Hawkeye clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3aXPMA1Jac

Bootleg Times Square Avengers

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Man all these little clips of interactions between Clint and Kate nail the relationship. I hope he calls her his Ward at some point.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

twistedmentat posted:

Man all these little clips of interactions between Clint and Kate nail the relationship. I hope he calls her his Ward at some point.

Hailee Steinfeld and Jeremy Renner seem like they're just having fun being Hawkeyes. I hope Disney does more silly advertising like this. It reminds me of Ryan Reynolds self promotion. It's not got his touch, since it's a bit too professional and rehearsed, and neither of them have his easy charm, but it's certainly in the same vein.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

https://youtu.be/JfVOs4VSpmA New Spider-Mans trailer.

What's that Horadric Cube they're fighting over?

mutata fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 17, 2021

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
To find out you're going to have to stay a while and listen

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Hearing William Dafoe again as Goblin gave me chills.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Oh yeah! It's been 300 years since the first Spider-Man movie and we're finally going to get the sinister six!

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

8one6 posted:

Oh yeah! It's been 300 years since the first Spider-Man movie and we're finally going to get the sinister six!

Well, Sinister Five.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

live with fruit posted:

Well, Sinister Five.

There were 6 in the latest trailer
Hobgoblin

There's probably going to be more.

It's 100% Into The SInister Six-verse though

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

live with fruit posted:

Well, Sinister Five.

Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Electro
Lizard
Sandman
Harry Goblin (lame)

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Venom?

Though I feel like we would have heard if Tom Hardy was in this movie for anything longer than a short cameo.

Plus having Venom kinda goes against the whole “Peter is upset that his enemies have to die” thing that seems to be in the movie.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i don't think sandman died

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Infinitum posted:

There were 6 in the latest trailer
Hobgoblin

Where?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

2:09

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

I thought that was just the Green Goblin sans mask. Looks like Dafoe with his Boondock Saints hair.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

live with fruit posted:

I thought that was just the Green Goblin sans mask. Looks like Dafoe with his Boondock Saints hair.

That’s exactly who it is.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

mutata posted:

https://youtu.be/JfVOs4VSpmA New Spider-Mans trailer.

What's that Horadric Cube they're fighting over?

Okay, I'm actually excited to see this now.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
There something about the way they frame Zendaya falling at the end of the trailer, I don’t know why, but if they went FULL Gwen Stacy on Zendaya in this movie it would have my full respect behind it and would probably go down in history as the definitive Spider-Man Trilogy.

Like I know in a million years Disney Marvel wouldn’t pack people into COVID death cells on Christmas Day just to watch Pete accidentally snap his supermodel girlfriend’s neck… but what if they did*?

*maybe it’ll be a multidimensional fake out where they do kill MJ but then an MJ from a different universe shows up so they get to have their cake and eat it to???

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Bust Rodd posted:

*maybe it’ll be a multidimensional fake out where they do kill MJ but then an MJ from a different universe shows up so they get to have their cake and eat it to???

Now I really want Kirsten Dunst MJ (who is at least twice MCU Parker's age) to show up at the end.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Gamemasteranthony 's spider man.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Gamemasteranthony would have made sure Japanese Spider-Man was there

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Bust Rodd posted:

Like I know in a million years Disney Marvel wouldn’t pack people into COVID death cells on Christmas Day just to watch Pete accidentally snap his supermodel girlfriend’s neck… but what if they did*?

I mean, Sony’s already done it, they’re crazy. But what is actually going to happen is that it’s going to appear that Tom Holland Spider-Man has failed and then Andrew Garfield Spider-Man or Emma Stone Spider-Gwen enters the film at that moment and saves her.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Or since they're apparently re casting Spider-Man once again, everyone gets lost and some random new parker and friends emerge from the portal

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Lot of jokes that just completely don't work in this trailer

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

They go full on spider-verse and Spider-Ham shows up and saves her.

edit

And he is animated.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Azhais posted:

Or since they're apparently re casting Spider-Man once again, everyone gets lost and some random new parker and friends emerge from the portal

What is this from? Hadn’t heard anything about this.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Klungar posted:

I mean, Sony’s already done it, they’re crazy. But what is actually going to happen is that it’s going to appear that Tom Holland Spider-Man has failed and then Andrew Garfield Spider-Man or Emma Stone Spider-Gwen enters the film at that moment and saves her.

I mean, if this film was the live action debut of Spider-Gwen it'd get a lot of respect for a whole different reason. Which would be especially true if...

Azhais posted:

...is true, and they make Spider-Gwen the new main hero of the films. That said, it's literally the first I've heard about recasting Spider-man, which seems weirdly premature if true, since Holland is still really young looking so he could presumably keep doing it for another decade or more.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

tsob posted:

I mean, if this film was the live action debut of Spider-Gwen it'd get a lot of respect for a whole different reason. Which would be especially true if...

...is true, and they make Spider-Gwen the new main hero of the films. That said, it's literally the first I've heard about recasting Spider-man, which seems weirdly premature if true, since Holland is still really young looking so he could presumably keep doing it for another decade or more.

Tom Holland has made comments in interviews suggesting he might be moving on. They haven't been definitive "this is my last movie" statements though so he might be done or his contract might be up and he's trying to get paid.

If they replace him it's going to be Miles.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
This is the last movie he is under contract for with Sony and Marvel. At first he was super gung ho about reupping, but then in all likelihood his agent stepped in and told him to be coy about it so he can get a bigger paycheck. He definitely wants to keep being Spiderman.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I don't think his age is an issue either. There's loads of room for post-high-school Spiderman stories. He doesn't even have a job at the Bugle yet!

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
When i play with my action figures, Spider-Man is always happy and his girlfriend never dies.

Thats what i want from my spider-man movies. I loved SM2 cause he got to be happy.

If they neck snap MJ, ill cry until they change their minds.

Chewbacca dying in Rise of Skywalker was dope for 20 seconds, then it was a lame fake out.

Please let this be a lame fake out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Knowing Marvel trailers, that scene probably won't even be in the final film.