Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Bill gets in an unhealthy relationship with Elizabeth Holmes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All Good
Apr 5, 2021
my first and last sex dream I ever had involved Bobby hill stealthily entering me while seated next to me on a picnic table bench during a magic card tournament lmao

also, flashback to elementary catholic school (KOTH is primetime television at this point), my parents and I are seated in the church pews for my younger sibling’s first communion ceremony (imagine easter time). The church is decorated with pastel colors and all the hanging banners and paper handouts and decorations etc have this lamb guy on everything. Hilariously, if you put your hand over the lamb’s body it looks just like Bobby Hill. Little kid me and my parents couldn’t stop cry-laughing at the church full of Bobbys and had to wait outside until the end.

All Good fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Nov 17, 2021

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
Bobby hill stealthily entering me

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

A For Effort posted:

The BILLDOZER

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A For Effort posted:

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 17, 2021

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

A For Effort posted:

Aaaayeeeewwwhoooo, im your little candy maaan.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

oh no

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
HeyChaniceyoustonecoldfoxwhatup

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

muscles like this! posted:

Dale has millions in Bitcoin but he lost the password for the wallet because he made it too complicated.

Bill sold his Bitcoin after it went up slightly.

Bill had the time of his life making $13, meanwhile Dale is infuriated at him for doing it wrong even though he's $150k in the hole.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its 2021 and boomhauer gets aids from Tinder

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

a creepy colon posted:

Cotton Hill is finally put into a home by Hank. Covid hits and the order is given for all federally funded nursing homes to be vaccinated... hijinx ensue when Dale must help Cotton escape the veterans nursing home through a series of hilarious schemes and plans while Hank tries to stop them

Also Peggy finally chops her dick off

cotton is dead and your ideas are very early 2000s haha aids

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh yeah i forgot he burned up on that hibachi grill

thanks for the feedback

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
yeah hiv isnt a death sentence anymore i'd give boomhauer something worse

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

boomhauer gets #metooed in the new episodes, loses his job, and spend the new season(s) hopping from one dead end job to another. taking orders at whataburger, call center work at sticktech, race announcer at the raceway.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually iirc it turns out boomhowser is a cop so its 2021 and he kills a black kid and gets suspended with pay pending investigation

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

a creepy colon posted:

actually iirc it turns out boomhowser is a cop so its 2021 and he kills a black kid and gets suspended with pay pending investigation

Texas Ranger, it's apparently different somehow.

Boomhauer also took Peggie's body cast after she fell from a plane and used it to try and get a nurse to give him a sponge bath. - It feels very Family Guy for that joke. I believer it's the pre-credit stinger and we don't find out what happens on camera but I think he got that sponge bath.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

killer crane posted:

boomhauer gets #metooed in the new episodes, loses his job, and spend the new season(s) hopping from one dead end job to another. taking orders at whataburger, call center work at sticktech, race announcer at the raceway.

There is no way he'd lose his job for this lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

There is no way he'd lose his job for this lol

Sadly he’d receive a high five and a trophy for his troubles

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

All Good posted:

my first and last sex dream I ever had involved Bobby hill stealthily entering me while seated next to me on a picnic table bench during a magic card tournament lmao

also, flashback to elementary catholic school (KOTH is primetime television at this point), my parents and I are seated in the church pews for my younger sibling’s first communion ceremony (imagine easter time). The church is decorated with pastel colors and all the hanging banners and paper handouts and decorations etc have this lamb guy on everything. Hilariously, if you put your hand over the lamb’s body it looked just like Bobby Hill. Little kid me and my parents couldn’t stop cry-laughing at the church full of Bobbys and had to wait outside until the end.
Bwaaaaa

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bobby takes All Good home for a family dinner and Hank and Peggy are attempting to be really supporting, but everyone gets mad at Hank because he can't handle it when they're making out at the dinner table, just due to the PDA, not homophobia. Peggy gets upset at Hank because he never kisses her like that.

The B-plots are Boomhauer sleeps with a preop transwoman and gets surprised, but turns out to be pretty okay with the whole situation. Bill expands his dating pool to men but finds no success and Dale starts taking Dalestrogen in an attempt to concoct a female identity for himself to trick the government as well as be able to use the shorter bathroom line at Longhorn stadium.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow those bill and Dale b stories are tight

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Dale gets his estrogen from gerbsters and starts growing six breasts down his stomach.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remake episode of 'keeping up with the jonses', but instead of cigarettes its mango juul pods

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

a creepy colon posted:

remake episode of 'keeping up with the jonses', but instead of cigarettes its mango juul pods

now that's the good poo poo

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

"Bobby, poodiepie blew his brains out in 2019 when people stopped watching his videos"

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Peggy absolutely vapes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Peggy vapes hard, she's always talking too loud, she does not respect your personal space, and she smells like dusty old Twinkies that were left in somebody's bomb shelter

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she got that red jacket

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The Puh-eggy hill team

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I remember seeing billboards for that realtor when we drove through Barrie as a kid. It prompted everyone in the car including mom to do a Peggy impression. Mom’s favorite bit of hers was how Peggy tends to answer for other people.

“What’s your name, son?”
*peggy takes the mic* “his name is Bobby Hill!”

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

My favorite Peggy moment is how she kept saying "Propane Maniacs" instead of "Propaniacs". Also that really pissed off look she got on her face when Bobby one-upped her lol

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the best thing about Peggy is that she spits in the teachers break room coffee to try and make people sick so she can get more work. ur mom should have imitated that part of her character and spit in ur drinks every morning

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The best thing Peggy did was kidnap and traffic that child

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kalli posted:

The best thing Peggy did was kidnap and traffic that child

Nah it was when she took out a cash advance to buy a roller derby team

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

"Bobby, poodiepie blew his brains out in 2019 when people stopped watching his videos"

:discourse:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

haljordan posted:

My favorite Peggy moment is how she kept saying "Propane Maniacs" instead of "Propaniacs". Also that really pissed off look she got on her face when Bobby one-upped her lol

Pull your leggy I served you cake!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

haljordan posted:

Nah it was when she took out a cash advance to buy a roller derby team

I am finally getting the recognition that I have always given myself.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

In my opinion, the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

a creepy colon posted:

the best thing about Peggy is that she spits in the teachers break room coffee to try and make people sick so she can get more work. ur mom should have imitated that part of her character and spit in ur drinks every morning

She did, I was a c-section baby so I didn’t get all her gross germs the gods way so she spits in my drink to this day