Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Someone buy that frog an account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That frog and this monkey were separated at birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGvy8ZR7xPo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Showed that frog to my kids. Now we are all making that noise.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

What we have here is a rare video of a goon mating ritual

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

a disturbingly round person making weird noises at another very round person who seems disinterested. Which goonmeet was that again?

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Brandfarlig posted:

a disturbingly round person making weird noises at another very round person who seems disinterested. Which goonmeet was that again?

All of them?

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1460719337468137472?s=20

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Where's the printer?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1460757000724307971

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Is that George Washington in a combat wig?

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Why include a painting of us presidents looking somewhat badass if you're trying to talk poo poo about the USA? It even has Trump looking like he's in better shape than Kim jong-un.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Fascist!

*turns into a cloaked warrior*

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Brandfarlig posted:

Why include a painting of us presidents looking somewhat badass if you're trying to talk poo poo about the USA? It even has Trump looking like he's in better shape than Kim jong-un.

It's a parody account op.

this painting came out today by an artist who is notable only for their Trump propaganda oil paintings.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I love how the artist's page for that...thing...reads:

quote:

There have been 46 US Presidents since George Washington: some good, others not so much. As the artist, I decided to put together my team of the most magnificent seven Presidents. How did I choose this motley crew? Each was loved and hated for different reasons, but all stood against the establishment and to fight for American ideals. These are - The Magnificent Seven!

Left to right: Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy

Hmmm...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“Furtive Onanism” sounds like a guy with way too many cans of beans and guns to protect them.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Why is Trump stepping on the snek? I thought Trumpers were anti- being stepped on?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1458819473343922179?t=El4tuqMfmOevxyib2TWoxw&s=19

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Leon Sumbitches posted:

It's a parody account op.

this painting came out today by an artist who is notable only for their Trump propaganda oil paintings.

I prefer my version, but that makes sense. I enjoy the thought of 20 north Koreans huddled over 1 computer trying to think of the sickest burns on Twitter.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/Civvie11/status/1460623915752038406

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Hmmm...

Does the meaning of the word "since" in the context of counting vary from region to region?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://twitter.com/Iam_Canadian/status/1460264310781980681

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I liked that one better when it said "Used to" instead

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Mods please rename me Furtive Onanism.

It's still absurd to think about this. This forum's history is just littered with the absurd. Anybody have links to the Vilerat thread I'd like to relive that.

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1460617393139499010?s=20

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
https://twitter.com/naamanzhou/status/1460751306377805830?s=20

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

quote:

There have been 46 US Presidents since George Washington: some good, others not so much. As the artist, I decided to put together my team of the most magnificent seven Presidents. How did I choose this motley crew? Each was loved and hated for different reasons, but all stood against the establishment and to fight for American ideals. These are - The Magnificent Seven!

Left to right: Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy

Hmmm...

Hmm, yes, JFK and Lincoln were anti-establishment.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

ultrafilter posted:

Hmm, yes, JFK and Lincoln were anti-establishment.

jfk was anti-establishment enough that the establishment exploded his gourd on film, so in a sense the artist probably didn't intend i guess?

edit: that is to say, yes the artist is a brainless slug who thinks any head of state of the USA can somehow be anti-establishment while being the literal figurehead of the establishment, but JFK does at least have the distinction of being assassinated by one of his own agencies

Deep Glove Bruno has a new favorite as of 14:40 on Nov 17, 2021

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

jfk was anti-establishment enough that the establishment exploded his gourd on film, so in a sense the artist probably didn't intend i guess?

edit: that is to say, yes the artist is a brainless slug who thinks any head of state of the USA can somehow be anti-establishment while being the literal figurehead of the establishment, but JFK does at least have the distinction of being assassinated by one of his own agencies

I mean that is technically likely true, but Occam’s razor would be that the discharge that did the deed was unintended. What was the documentary/study/movie that concluded that it was the secret service detail that killed him accidentally again? I remember it being a thing a few years ago.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Oh cool conspiracy theories presented as fact

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
We all know that JFK was assassinated by himself from a deviant future timeline, we don't need to pretend he wasn't.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Found the company man

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Blue Footed Booby posted:

More fun than satanic jew pedophiles from mars or whatever the crazy du jour is. The internet sucked all the fun out if conspiracies, man.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My favourite conspiracy theory is about the Shag Harbour UFO incident, because when a UFO crashed into the water, all the people in the town nearby immediately rushed to their fishing boats to try to rescue any survivors :unsmith: also no wreckage was found by divers so if it WAS aliens, they must have gotten back home safely

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

My current favourite conspiracy theory:

My current favourite tweet:

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1459706395377299456?s=20

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Danaru posted:

My favourite conspiracy theory is about the Shag Harbour UFO incident, because when a UFO crashed into the water, all the people in the town nearby immediately rushed to their fishing boats to try to rescue any survivors :unsmith: also no wreckage was found by divers so if it WAS aliens, they must have gotten back home safely

When Bill Weaver’s SR-71 broke up in flight, he landed under his parachute and was shocked to find a man and an idling helicopter waiting for him.

He’d landed a mile and a half from a rancher’s house and hanger, and the rancher wasted no time in coming to the rescue.

quote:

I have vivid memories of that helicopter flight, as well. I didn't know much about rotorcraft, but I knew a lot about "red lines," and Mitchell kept the airspeed at or above red line all the way. The little helicopter vibrated and shook a lot more than I thought it should have. I tried to reassure the cowboy-pilot I was feeling OK; there was no need to rush. But since he'd notified the hospital staff that we were inbound, he insisted we get there as soon as possible. I couldn't help but think how ironic it would be to have survived one disaster only to be done in by the helicopter that had come to my rescue.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I believe in only two conspiracy theories, both basketball related:

1. That the NBA rigged the 1985 draft lottery to give the New York Knicks the number one pick. They accomplished this by freezing the envelope containing the knicks name so the drawer could find it by touch when he reached into the drum.
2. Michael Jordan's retirement at the literal peak of his powers wasn't to fulfil some childhood dream of playing baseball but was a secret multiyear suspension for gambling improprieties, up to and including point shaving, that would've destroyed the sport if the allegations were made known.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The gun that killed Garfield was not lost by the Smithsonian Institution in the early twentieth century, but has in fact been deliberated concealed in order to foil Guiteau’s wishes. Guiteau is on record as choosing the ivory-handled revolver because it would look good in a museum one day.

I like to imagine that the gun is in the the director’s desk and has been passed down with the office for more than a century.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Nov 17, 2021

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Oh look, we have one of those idiots who think JFK existed. :rolleyes:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

Oh look, we have one of those idiots who think JFK existed. :rolleyes:

Oh great, another one of you kooks.

JFK absolutely existed you buffoon, it's Dallas that's made up. I mean, come on, elementary stuff.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Platystemon posted:

The gun that killed Garfield was not lost by the Smithsonian Institution in the early twentieth century, but has in fact been deliberated concealed in order to foil Guiteau’s wishes. Guiteau is on record as choosing the ivory-handled revolver because it would look good in a museum one day.

I like to imagine that the gun in the the director’s desk and has been passed down with the office for more than a century.

Garfield no :ohdear:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Platystemon posted:

I like to imagine that the gun in the the director’s desk and has been passed down with the office for more than a century.

I'd buy that because it would be completely on brand for Smithson himself, who founded the institution basically to spite the stately halls of England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I fully believe that Andrew WK is a franchised character and multiple people have played him since the beginning. That’s my weird one