Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
How do I remove my browsing history, but for my brain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Moola posted:

How do I remove my browsing history, but for my brain?

https://i.imgur.com/WojrHMP.mp4

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Oh God I just realized they are on the lake shore out in the open doing this, fishing boats can see them.

Mohawk Potato fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Nov 19, 2021

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Mohawk Potato posted:

Oh God I just realized they are one the lake shore out in the open doing this, fishing boats can see them.

Thankfully, nothing in this comic exists when it's off-panel.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Credit where it's due, Mookie once again produced an unblockable mind weapon.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Moola posted:

Cool, thank you Mookie for drawing an Orc sexually molesting a character with the brain of a child

I know you're talking about consent in this case, so in that regard the comparison is apt, but as an aside I'd like to say that in general I think that is a really gross and unfair comparison to make.
To children.

Children are generally super curious, interested in the world around them and how and why it works and is the way it is, and while we can debate how much moral agency or culpability a child has, in general I'd argue that most small children are also much more compassionate than Snout or, if not compassionate, spiteful and petty.

Like all in all, a child protagonist would be more intellectually and emotionally developed than Snout in basically all respects.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
The Seaweed Orc has more of a snout than Snout.

Alakantar
Apr 8, 2009
Going into Thanksgiving week, I'm definitely not thankful for this. Ugh...drat you, Mookie... :barf:

I feel like now that he's broken this barrier of sorts, he's going to drag this out for a while and this will be only the tip of the iceberg of awfulness.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Why do his balls get bigger when he’s aroused?

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alakantar posted:

Going into Thanksgiving week, I'm definitely not thankful for this. Ugh...drat you, Mookie... :barf:

I feel like now that he's broken this barrier of sorts, he's going to drag this out for a while and this will be only the tip of the iceberg of awfulness.

Oh, you're going to be seeing lots of tips over the next few weeks.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

DamnitGannet posted:

Why do his balls get bigger when he’s aroused?

They're sensing danger

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
https://i.imgur.com/15ucyfs.png

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
He’s loving doing it, amazing, disgusting. The whiplash from seeing grown toddler Snout’s throbbing erection through his DEAF overalls could twist your loving head off.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Mx. posted:

i told you not to click it :shrug:

Honestly feel like this is great advice and a contender for new thread title.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I know you're talking about consent in this case, so in that regard the comparison is apt, but as an aside I'd like to say that in general I think that is a really gross and unfair comparison to make.
To children.

Children are generally super curious, interested in the world around them and how and why it works and is the way it is, and while we can debate how much moral agency or culpability a child has, in general I'd argue that most small children are also much more compassionate than Snout or, if not compassionate, spiteful and petty.

Like all in all, a child protagonist would be more intellectually and emotionally developed than Snout in basically all respects.

What?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

call the police

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Calling Snout childlike is an insult to children, I think. Terrible time to bring it up given the sexual context of this scene mind, but would've been fine three days ago. As we all were, when we didn't know what was coming :smith:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

There's a nonzero chance this resolves with Snout hitting her back walls so well she turns good and helpful and I think that's probably the worst outcome, but I think the most likely outcome is he's about to penetrate her and is like "no, I am Snout, I am a Good Boy, we shall not gently caress this day because I have complaints about your conduct towards my friends!" and then she's like "well drat okay I guess this problem is solved, better tell you about the Legacy" because this entire thing is so averse to drama, conflict or Snoot doing something wrong that demonstrates character flaws or weaknesses.

Disclaimer: the worst outcome that does not involve sexual assault and I did not want to entertain that thought.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mx. posted:

just dropping by with a wet fart of a comic

this child's gonna get raped by a lake witch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

He abandoned his sad friends to go gently caress someone.

So all this time he never was aroused by naked cuddling but all of a sudden he gets an instant hard on when a lady spreads her legs.

Ugh. I can't get over how gross this is. Like even that first panel with the comedic giant bulge is gross. But then we have that weird bush and his ugly dick getting stroked with his tail matching and the terrible look on his face.

Watch the lesson from this be "I taught you how to gently caress so now you must gently caress your friends to cheer them up"

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
How earth shatteringly terrible do you have to be as a writer that the two most likely outcomes of this scenario are “Snout abandons all pretense of caring for his friends to gently caress a swamp woman” and “Snout is assaulted”

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

If I was beating a dead horse, here’s where jazzhands.png was perfect.

That orc lady’s face is by far the most unattractive thing Mookie has ever drawn, which is quite impressive. I cannot stop looking at it.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

Watch the lesson from this be "I taught you how to gently caress so now you must gently caress your friends to cheer them up"
I think you've just willed this into being the next eight months of Legacy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Iacen posted:

That orc lady’s face is by far the most unattractive thing Mookie has ever drawn, which is quite impressive. I cannot stop looking at it.

i would advise that you do so immediately

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Wow, this is even more gross than I thought it would be.

It's amazing, Mookie thinks this is sexy, a child like oaf and a nasty lake hag getting ready too have sex in the dirt after being bathed in the water found off the coast of a town with no water treatment.

He could have spent a few strips having them talk, like adults, but nope!
He just took Snout, someone who went from making faces in a window and playing with his toes, too childishly writing a letter about how much she hurt his friends, and shoved him straight into this.

Just gross.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Been lurking this drat thread for ages and I feel like this is the right time to post and say that I really think this might be the worst comic of all time

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Bad, just bad. Ugh, it's going to turn out to be Sex Magick, isn't it? Except Mookie doesn't understand the idea behind it, so instead of being a symbolic and literal act of creation and whatnot, it's going to be Snout having a vision when he cums or something like that

Jesus, I wrote those words, didn't I?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Bad, just bad. Ugh, it's going to turn out to be Sex Magick, isn't it? Except Mookie doesn't understand the idea behind it, so instead of being a symbolic and literal act of creation and whatnot, it's going to be Snout having a vision when he cums or something like that

All I have to say to this is: Thank you for choosing a username that reminds me of a better comic which can distract me, even for a moment, from thinking about this comic.

Edit: I also agree with GreenMetalSun's proposition re. thread title re-naming.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Nov 19, 2021

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Lmfao Jesus Christ I can’t decide which is worse, the orc’s “come gently caress me” face or Snout’s giant ball pouch sewn into his overalls

I mean, I understand the whole “everything about this plot situation is a weird and creepy turn in tone involving the childlike comic relief character suddenly being presented as DTF with the closest thing to a villain the strip has had in a year or two” but holy poo poo that art

Edit: The Finer Arts > BSS:Bisexual Super Son > Dominic Deegan: AND THEN THEY hosed

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 19, 2021

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Orc lady will instantly become pregnant and shoot out a magic fetus, which will rapidly and magically grow into Dominic Deegan. He will look at Snout with condescending pity in his eye and say "Thank you, my son, for seeing the truth that casting sex magic on Luna (her real name, she lived long because of magic!!!) was the way to find and preserve My Legacy."

Everybody naked cuddles to celebrate. END.

Nobody should read that. This comic has broken me. I hate myself.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
I was wrong to ever doubt, I’m gonna stare at this comic until my eyes curdle out of their sockets.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

TheHan posted:

I was wrong to ever doubt, I’m gonna stare at this comic until my eyes curdle out of their sockets.

So for like, ten seconds?

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Dominic Deegan: Remember when nothing happened? I miss that.

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
I saw nearly 100 posts and knew something must have happened.

Where's the brain bleach?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Samovar posted:

All I have to say to this is: Thank you for choosing a username that reminds me of a better comic which can distract me, even for a moment, from thinking about this comic.

No, thank you for posting "Blueberry" and "Corto Maltese" in the newspaper comics thread! It's literally the reason I joined Something Awful. Also your translation work is amazing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Don't doxx me!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Really loving Snout’s “I’m a special boy” face as his dick gets stroked

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Pyrotoad posted:

Calling Snout childlike is an insult to children, I think. Terrible time to bring it up given the sexual context of this scene mind, but would've been fine three days ago. As we all were, when we didn't know what was coming :smith:

Oh okay

Yeah I mean Snout has Mookie's idea of child like characteristics, which I agree is insulting to children because Snout appears to have borderline brain damage or some form of cognitive problems

Regardless, this mentally stunted creature is about to be sexually assaulted by a gross hag that lives in a literal swamp and dresses in seaweed

It's supremely hosed up that this is Mookie's idea of a fantasy :negative:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Even the best possible read of this where Snout can be said to be consenting, he's still a huge rear end in a top hat for having sex with the person who he was so mad at for hurting his friends.

That's the best way to read it. So much for being remembered for his kindness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
He’s off to stand up for his friends! Until he sees the repulsive hag who wants to gently caress and his toe-cock gets hard for her like the pathetic simp he is. Maybe after they’re done she’ll give him a lead on another library where he can go find a lead to another library that might have information about Dominic Deegan

This is the funniest that this comic has ever been. Do you think he’s going to live-blog about it in his dairy?