Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

They should get paid less because they also receive tips. And that tip is they should suck less at what they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

sweet thursday posted:

They should get paid less because they also receive tips. And that tip is they should suck less at what they do

Seems like a really valuable tip.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I have no idea if Baker Mayfield's efforts played a role in this but it is good news and good on him for making it a cause and raising attention:

https://twitter.com/amanchor/status/1461401025991086090?s=21

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Someone monetized the scoring system from Whose Line is it Anyway and applied it to football.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Hey that score matters to idiots and at least 3/4 of the browns reddit who will suck your dick while giving you money to tell them the Browns are good.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Fate Accomplice posted:

In comparison, as an episode of ATN revealed this week, the NFL pays $75000-$85000/year to watch and write about football.

Solid but not mind blowing considering they have to live in LA. Great work if you can get it though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah 85k goes quickly here. You're lucky to lease a volkswagon and still pay your rent. You're surviving but you aren't saving.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That’s insane to me. When I first moved back to KC, I supported a family of 6 as the only one working on 85k.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I think the 85K was just a bit from Matt Money Smith. All the guys on that pod now are on TV multiple times a week, too, so I'd be a bit surprised if they weren't clearing six figures.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

No Butt Stuff posted:

That’s insane to me. When I first moved back to KC, I supported a family of 6 as the only one working on 85k.

There is a huge cost of living difference between the coasts and the cornfields. California and the North East are expensive

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

No Butt Stuff posted:

Was that 2 decades ago?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Since I'm from KC I feel you. Many of my friends who are doin just all right out here could afford a house with a moat in Leawood

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

That seems like the most remote in job there could possibly be after professional scout. Gotta impress those investors by having a building I guess.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Spoeank posted:

Driskel's end ain't all that tight 🍑

How's did I just now realize that his rear end is photoshopped here

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
They are probably making around 150k. I wonder if NFL network is SAG signatory, or how that works with them. Gregg and Dan make a little more I think since they have their own TV shows

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I have no idea if Baker Mayfield's efforts played a role in this but it is good news and good on him for making it a cause and raising attention:

https://twitter.com/amanchor/status/1461401025991086090?s=21

It was a big issue in Oklahoma for the past few months, and the guy they executed right before him a few weeks ago (the first execution after they tortured Clayton lockett to death) also violently convulsed as he died. The governor sucks rear end here and is dumb as hell but even he's smart enough to know that allowing for the chance of Julius Jones being "accidentally" tortured to death through lethal injection would look awful for him politically

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1461769915917119495

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Was that 2 decades ago?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

NFL teams being NFL teams I can't help thinking the family/kid is going to get screwed over. It's a nice step though :smith:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1461786320783790085

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Raiders should do the same for... oh wait

Well at least they can pay that poor girl's family

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/NBCSCameraGuys/status/1461569770944348169

:unsmith: Jakob making it is a heck of a story

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Amari Cooper on the covid list, out against the chiefs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

NFL teams being NFL teams I can't help thinking the family/kid is going to get screwed over. It's a nice step though :smith:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1461786320783790085

“She attended her first day of school.”

What kind of school? Hmmmm

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

Amari Cooper on the covid list, out against the chiefs.

He historically roasts us so this is good

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

kiimo posted:

He historically roasts us so this is good

Lamb will probably be doing the roasting instead, he's been on a tear

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/JeffMillerLAT/status/1461803269769019400?t=6G36qA0O2WNREo95yElsJQ&s=19

Please

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bellmaker posted:

Lamb will probably be doing the roasting instead, he's been on a tear

They'll put Sneed on Lamb and then Schultz will be the one that roasts us

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/jennalaineespn/status/1461491397857624065?s=21

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Lol he got the first one and told everyone to gently caress off

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

This is a really convenient way for him to stay unvaxxed, claim the card is real, then get vaxxed if the guidelines change. Those would be made known far enough in advance that he could easily get all of the shots in that timeframe. Both he and the league would then be able to go "Look! No violations!" and continue to not actually care.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Or he could be telling the truth and people just really really really want their first opinions to be right

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean he’s produced no evidence other than nuh uh so I’m not sure why you would need to validate your first opinion.

Nothings changed

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean he’s produced no evidence other than nuh uh so I’m not sure why you would need to validate your first opinion.

Nothings changed

What evidence is there that he didn’t get vaccinated?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

Nothings changed

The Bucs confirmed that he presented them with a vax card that did not appear suspect. That’s evidence.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Bucs confirmed that he presented them with a vax card that did not appear suspect. That’s evidence.

On the other hand, Antonio Clown

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Adun posted:

A former personal chef who claims AB owes him money says his card is fake.

That's it. There really isn't much other way to respond to such a thing.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I see we're just tossing out the sworn testimony of personal chefs now eh

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

A former personal chef who claims AB owes him money says his card is fake.

That's it. There really isn't much other way to respond to such a thing.

Impressive how far people will go to justify their preconceived notions of a dude

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Adun posted:

The guy who claims if the guy. If you want to disbelieve him and believe Brown you do you I guess but don’t pretend there is anything revealed so far to prove him correct.

I get this is more goons being smug rather than caring who is right or wrong tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

seiferguy posted:

On the other hand, Antonio Clown

Remember when Brown tried to repaint his old helmet in raider colors to sneak it into practice? Do you really think he’d manage to get a fake vax card that passed muster and not just scribble one in pencil on an index card?