Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Whelp I'm mad but completely not surprised. Now I just sit with this nonsense. I guess I'll pretend we don't live in some hellscape and try to move on. How about that great British baking huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Nobody ever reads the next sentence which is how CHOP happens

thanks, nerd

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
chop chaz sandwich

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Sundown Forum posted:

van spronsen did nothing wrong

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Private Cumshoe posted:

chop chaz sandwich

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Smythe posted:

personally i rather sit in a lawn chair and drink 10 beers.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

read theory.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Private Cumshoe posted:

chop chaz sandwich

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

WILLEM VAN SPRONSEN PRESENTE

MICHAEL REINHOEL PRESENTE

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Azathoth posted:

definitely got killed by govt agents, tend to think that he didn't kill someone first is more of an accident than anything intentional on his part

I didn't examine Van Spronsen super closely but given his ideology and manifesto it seemed more like he was committing suicide by cop while trying to sabotage ICE's poo poo. Wasn't he trying to set fire to a bunch of parked buses ICE used to transport prisoners when they killed him?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

EorayMel posted:

This also applies for deer.

feels good to read this post with long southern drawl

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

not guilty!!!!.... finally, a sensible jury.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lostconfused posted:

read theory.

no, I'll just get my ideas from garfield memes. tyvm

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Karl Barks posted:

Michael Reinoehl is the only leftist I can think of that actually shot and killed a fascist, and he was murdered by the state. there was that guy who was killed by a pinkerton, but that's all I can think of

Willem Von Spronsen didn't kill anyone but the state sure killed him

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

neutral milf hotel posted:

no, I'll just get my ideas from garfield memes. tyvm

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

ohhhhhhhhhhh no no no no noooooooo ahahahahaahaha ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaha

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Remember when this motherfucker told the Chauvin jury to convict, and then drew up plans to have the Feds arrest him if there was a not guilty verdict

first i've heard of this, any corroborating source would be great so I can see what a real piece of poo poo this guy is

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Agrajag posted:

yeah lets think about the feelings of a person that got a free pass for murdering 2 people and maiming one other

not about the piggy little motherfucker or his feelings, he deserves to rot, but wishing death on public figures like him has always been something we can't allow here. didn't give out probes or threaten anything, just asking folks politely to please refrain from that kind of thing, what with the Tiny Toese shooting being so recent.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Troy Queef posted:

WILLEM VAN SPRONSEN PRESENTE

MICHAEL REINHOEL PRESENTE

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i respect the mod for being nice and i think we all know every single redacted redacted in minecraft one day arc of justice etc

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

Azathoth posted:

not about the piggy little motherfucker or his feelings, he deserves to rot, but wishing death on public figures like him has always been something we can't allow here. didn't give out probes or threaten anything, just asking folks politely to please refrain from that kind of thing, what with the Tiny Toese shooting being so recent.

Wait, so because some megaphiltrum loser shot off a proud boy's toe we can't say "I don't like that person who other people have heard of and hope something unpleasant happens to him?" Am I reading that correctly?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Azathoth posted:

lol some goon actually did a murderous execution and you're mad about wishposting

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

first i've heard of this, any corroborating source would be great so I can see what a real piece of poo poo this guy is

From local news
https://www.startribune.com/feds-plan-to-indict-chauvin-other-three-ex-officers-on-civil-rights-charges/600051374/?refresh=true

quote:

Leading up to Derek Chauvin's murder trial, Justice Department officials had spent months gathering evidence to indict the ex-Minneapolis police officer on federal police brutality charges, but they feared the publicity frenzy could disrupt the state's case.

So they came up with a contingency plan: If Chauvin were found not guilty on all counts or the case ended in a mistrial, they would arrest him at the courthouse, according to sources familiar with the planning discussions.

The backup plan would not be necessary. On April 20, the jury found Chauvin guilty on all three murder and manslaughter counts, sending him to the state's most secure lockdown facility to await sentencing, and avoiding the riots many feared could engulf the city once again.
There is precedent. When the Greensboro massacre happened in 1979, the killers were found not guilty in the local trial so the feds charged them after.

The killers were found not guilty in that trial too.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

WEAK

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

are these available as an NFT?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

rittenhouse just did what any law abiding citizen would have done..... really shameful to see cspam fall this far.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Atrocious Joe posted:

From local news
https://www.startribune.com/feds-plan-to-indict-chauvin-other-three-ex-officers-on-civil-rights-charges/600051374/?refresh=true

There is precedent. When the Greensboro massacre happened in 1979, the killers were found not guilty in the local trial so the feds charged them after.

The killers were found not guilty in that trial too.

aha yes, now i rememeber this specifically! Thank you :tipshat:

goddamn what a piece of poo poo biden is :nallears:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

Lpzie posted:

rittenhouse just did what any law abiding citizen would have done..... really shameful to see cspam fall this far.

I agree. I want to kiss and hug that brave shooterman. I wish him only the best in accordance with forums policy.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

....did they...?

yeah Biden still owes me 600 bucks

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Loucks posted:

Wait, so because some megaphiltrum loser shot off a proud boy's toe we can't say "I don't like that person who other people have heard of and hope something unpleasant happens to him?" Am I reading that correctly?

No just don't say someone should kill them, wishing death has never been acceptable. I hope Rittenhouse lives out his days miserable and in pain and gets everything he deserves.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Karl Barks posted:

Michael Reinoehl is the only leftist I can think of that actually shot and killed a fascist, and he was murdered by the state. there was that guy who was killed by a pinkerton, but that's all I can think of

You're forgetting the sky guardian Bernie bro James Hodgkinson, who didn't kill anyone because he had lovely aim

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Azathoth posted:

No just don't say someone should kill them, wishing death has never been acceptable. I hope Rittenhouse lives out his days miserable and in pain and gets everything he deserves.

Can I say I hope he dies of natural causes? What about an accident like being hit by a meteorite? Seems bad that we have to wish long life to a loving white supremacist murderer, but what do I know?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

May he live a thousand years!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Azathoth posted:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1461765958712893443?s=20

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Be like Kyle. Log off and take your politics into the real world. Be the change.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I want him to somehow survive a terrible car crash and then somehow not survive a small fender bender on the way back from the hospital

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

I really don't mean to be an rear end but why is that? Rittenhouse isn't a politician. There will be no vist from SS or police. It's not illegal to wish death on someone. Somethingawful doesn't have shareholders to anger and I don't think there are enough advertisers to matter. Is it just the mods personally prefer a calmer tone?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Loucks posted:

May he live a thousand years!

oh he will... his name will echo into the wastelands. and the spice will flow

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tatsuta Age posted:

lol some goon actually did a murderous execution and you're mad about wishposting

wow too soon to bring up lowtax like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

sometimes, it is ok to not have a take