Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
thank god justice has been served

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's the big deal? if you want these rights just join the right! i know i did.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
was this judge one of the judgeships that Obama just left vacant his entire term? that would be kind of a “lol”

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Vote!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Chillgamesh posted:

It's gonna be great when that piece of poo poo that murdered Ahmaud Arbery gets found guilty and a bunch of overt nazis march to protest the ~miscarriage of justice~ that his conviction is, and no one comes out to oppose them because they know the nazis will just blast them with zero consequences

It’s probably going to be more calm because Rittenhouse acquittal is the food they need. If he got Guilty, they’d want blood.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

It’s probably going to be more calm because Rittenhouse acquittal is the food they need. If he got Guilty, they’d want blood.

shut up liberal.... lol using logic in 2021.. go back to Greek times with ur dad Plato

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Leftists are all about prison abolition until someone they don't like gets acquitted :smug:

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Lol your judiciary just declared open season on protestors, and you think this is the takeaway

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
get used to the phrase: Wisconsin State Senator Kyle Rittenhouse

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://twitter.com/MattLech/status/1461496226113855490

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

was this judge one of the judgeships that Obama just left vacant his entire term? that would be kind of a “lol”
Elected official, but ran unopposed for the last 3 election cycles. 6-year terms

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Nah he's elected. Ran unopposed the last 3(?) elections to boot.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Just a word of warning to anyone thinking about protesting this - make sure you bring an absentee ballot with you in case of any violence. If you feel unsafe quickly fill it out to vote for the candidate you think would do the best job protecting you.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Salt Fish posted:

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking about protesting this - make sure you bring an absentee ballot with you in case of any violence. If you feel unsafe quickly fill it out to vote for the candidate you think would do the best job protecting you.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
which state(s) was it that said it was legal (and encouraged) to run over protestors if they blocked a road?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I disagree, I feel like this victory is much more emboldening than it is placating. But I guess that's just a gut feeling

neutral milf hotel posted:

which state(s) was it that said it was legal (and encouraged) to run over protestors if they blocked a road?

That would be Florida with Governor Ron "1488" DeSantis

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
How do I vote on this

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jfc

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Salt Fish posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Salt Fish posted:

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Smith and Wesson ticker. Can you spot where the verdict was announced?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Human posted:

How do I vote on this

very carefully

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/1461797942310973441?t=UhFVsXxqcE4oRj8s2EIbUA&s=19

thank you liz very cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Salt Fish posted:

unironically do this so people can see how the performative act in a meta performative act has always been worthless

Sundown Forum
Nov 12, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why would you protest this, i feel incredibly safe personally

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress them turkeys who gives a gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

LOL shut the gently caress up Liz

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Agrajag posted:

everything sucks so much

Counterpoint everything owns lol lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its time to do something that neither i nor any of my colleagues has any desire to do

vote

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Salt Fish posted:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I don’t think you can pardon yourself but Trump Times say otherwise

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im scared to vote, what if i waste my own political capital :ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
in a voice like im about to pass out and die from a fent od: for too long the american justice system has yadda yadda blah blah its time we something something gently caress you vote

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Salt Fish posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

That would be Florida with Governor Ron "1488" DeSantis

bugs_bunny_sawing_off_florida.gif

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

America, this is not who we are. It's time for America to make good on its promises. I'm running a campaign to replace Representative Hitler because Missourians deserve better. Donate here:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

im scared to vote, what if i waste my own political capital :ohdear:

classic mega elixir syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

it has to be means tested first, and then put to committee