Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

there are two justice systems in america: the fascist one, and the nazi one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
affordable access to a conviction for your murderer if you started a business in an minority community in the last three years

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Reik posted:

Do the feds even try and go after him?

Gotta be at least 21 to join the FBI.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/KyleHooten2/status/1461781383328718855

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

She must have got a booster shot that morning

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
reminder that if you're smart or have a degree you'll probably never be selected for jury duty

jury selection is for filtering out the smart people so they don't mess up the prosecutor's case by thinking critically or understanding how the world works

death to america asap

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

help ive been voting but things just keep getting worse!!!

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

doesnt seem good.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Human posted:

How do I vote on this

I am obligated to tell you by both law and mods "not from the rooftops."

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
oh well in the future we'll get rid of juries and have an AI decide peoples' guilt

that way we can guarantee there's no racism or bias!

gregday
May 23, 2003

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zokari posted:

help ive been voting but things just keep getting worse!!!

well vote harder next time!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol :same:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
oooooookay. thats my cue to skidaddle for a while.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

EorayMel posted:

I wonder what all the people in law school soon to become lawyers anywhere between 3 weeks to 3 years from now is thinking

They're bloodless liches op.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Good soup! posted:

LOL shut the gently caress up Liz

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

Gotta be at least 21 to join the FBI.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i don't really have any opinion on liz but she should get her chompers fixed

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Homocow posted:

reminder that if you're smart or have a degree you'll probably never be selected for jury duty

jury selection is for filtering out the smart people so they don't mess up the prosecutor's case by thinking critically or understanding how the world works

death to america asap

I got kicked off my last jury selection jury because I had previously had a negative interaction with police. So you also have to love cops.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

well chris i on the other hand hope he gets eaten by a loving bear

liberalism: "well gee he sure did a lot of bad things and objectively worsened the lives of a lot of people but we above all else we must respectful and take the high road"

karl marx: "what the FKUC ur talking about, imma go make him EAT poo poo"

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
how about you propose actual solutions instead of liberal platitudes

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
welp. Gonna deal with this news the way I deal with all the other bad news these days - smoke weed and jerk off. ttyl thread

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Substandard posted:

I got kicked off my last jury selection jury because I had previously had a negative interaction with police. So you also have to love cops.

Make sure you give a standing ovation to the cop defense witness too

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Human posted:

How do I vote on this

Salt Fish posted:

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking about protesting this - make sure you bring an absentee ballot with you in case of any violence. If you feel unsafe quickly fill it out to vote for the candidate you think would do the best job protecting you.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Once you have a gun on your person, you have a duty to kill anyone who challenges you in any way because maybe they were gonna take your gun and kill you with it.

A country full of morons, armed to the teeth, shrieking and mag dumping at every unexpected sound. Total freedom baby.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

BRB, gonna start penning my book that I'll release in about 50 years. "The Kenosha Method"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

Just a word of warning to anyone thinking about protesting this - make sure you bring an absentee ballot with you in case of any violence. If you feel unsafe quickly fill it out to vote for the candidate you think would do the best job protecting you.

when seconds matter, the mid term election is 12 months away

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
smoked some weed and was gonna jerk it but started researching concealed carry laws in my state instead

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

smoked some weed and was gonna jerk it but started researching concealed carry laws in my state instead

Concealing is for cowards

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm minting an NFT of each juror from the trial, let me know if anyone wants to get in on a special preview pricing model that I'm going to offer.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

I'm absolutely getting my concealed carry permit. It's Oregon they probably have it as a drive through.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This is pretty much America.avi

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Retromancer posted:

Concealing is for cowards

Yeah, jerk it where all can see.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth