Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

The guy who claims if the guy. If you want to disbelieve him and believe Brown you do you I guess but don’t pretend there is anything revealed so far to prove him correct.

I get this is more goons being smug rather than caring who is right or wrong tho

Smuggest goon imaginable posts smugly about how smug other goons are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Seems kinda hard to believe the word of a rapist, meanwhile the ex personal chef produced texts of him asking for a fake card

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

The guy who claims if the guy. If you want to disbelieve him and believe Brown you do you I guess but don’t pretend there is anything revealed so far to prove him correct.

I get this is more goons being smug rather than caring who is right or wrong tho

Would love to see how you would determine who is “right or wrong”

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Adun posted:

Would love to see how you would determine who is “right or wrong”

By thinking who I find more believable.

If you think your just going yo get a clear easy answer your frankly an idiot.

Your going to have to make your own mind up here

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

Do you have CTE?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

CharlestheHammer posted:

I need to do more research.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Adun posted:

Do you have CTE?

Ah not the answer you were expecting

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

Ah not the answer you were expecting

Right I was expecting something coherent

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I don't get what part of "the chef provided text evidence that he had been asked to procure fake vax cards" makes anyone think that Brown is in the clear on this.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

My personal chef said that anyone who can't use the correct form of your/you're is unvaccinated so

Your move

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Silly Burrito posted:

I need to do more research.

lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

charles i have noticed over the last few months your posts have been getting weirdly garbled and riddled with weird grammar and typos, are you using text to speech or something

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Zurreco posted:

I don't get what part of "the chef provided text evidence that he had been asked to procure fake vax cards" makes anyone think that Brown is in the clear on this.

Texts are about as easy to fake as covid cards. The personal chef clearly has a reason to gently caress with AB. Plus it was in July? Easy enough for AB to get the shot since the texts never actually show the personal chef being successful.

Just weird for people to buy into the story of some random personal chef. There’s no way to know who’s right or not unless like you test AB for antibodies and nothing comes up, so seems strange for people to assume the worst

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Zurreco posted:

He’s in the clear on this because nobody at the NFL is interested in wading into the morass of actually verifying vaccine status as opposed to just asking to see a card.

Whether he’s vaccinated or not is anyone’s guess but it’s possible that he is, even if he is also a rapist and weirdo.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Adun posted:

so seems strange for people to assume the worst

Not when it comes to Antonio Brown.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I assume the dumbest and worst.

AB got a vaccine card, scribbled on it because that's how doctors write then presented to the Buccs and they went "yeah whatever looks legit"

Also he's doing clay enema's

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Adun posted:

Texts are about as easy to fake as covid cards. The personal chef clearly has a reason to gently caress with AB. Plus it was in July? Easy enough for AB to get the shot since the texts never actually show the personal chef being successful.

Just weird for people to buy into the story of some random personal chef. There’s no way to know who’s right or not unless like you test AB for antibodies and nothing comes up, so seems strange for people to assume the worst

If there's no way to know who's right and who's wrong (by your own admission) then why are you getting all upset about people believing the chef is right? None of us know for sure so people can have their own opinions.

And yes, we don't know much about the chef, maybe he is a liar. Antonio Brown, on the other hand, is 100% a proven liar so assuming he's lying about this too isn't exactly a stretch

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Play posted:

If there's no way to know who's right and who's wrong (by your own admission) then why are you getting all upset about people believing the chef is right? None of us know for sure so people can have their own opinions.

And yes, we don't know much about the chef, maybe he is a liar. Antonio Brown, on the other hand, is 100% a proven liar so assuming he's lying about this too isn't exactly a stretch

The conversation started because someone said “maybe Brown is telling the truth and is actually vaccinated” so it was actually people getting upset that everyone didn’t automatically believe the random chef completely.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress Antonio Brown

Regardless of the news, gently caress him.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Shinjobi posted:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Shinjobi posted:

look at this expert diplomat, effortlessly getting people on both sides of the argument behind him

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:tipshat:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
My state sends you an email letter but states not as progressive as checks notes Indiana? Don’t want records.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/1461772515076980737

There's a non-zero chance the Titans may lose to the Texans.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Adun posted:

People are buying into the story because AB is a gently caress with a history of this kind of poo poo, but I don't think anyone is treating this as an open and shut case. Even if he did get his shots, the fact that there is a credible accusation that he would try to get a fake card speaks for itself. It's weirder that anyone would hear this sort of allegation and say anything other than "huh, Bucs FO should have an earnest look into that."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Remember when Antonio Brown almost murdered someone with a couch

or T2d his cryogenically frozen feet flesh

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
see this is why i dont have a personal chef

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZackCoxNESN/status/1461745264268656643?s=20

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Yeah there's just some stories I just wouldn't share.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Zurreco posted:

People are buying into the story because AB is a gently caress with a history of this kind of poo poo, but I don't think anyone is treating this as an open and shut case. Even if he did get his shots, the fact that there is a credible accusation that he would try to get a fake card speaks for itself. It's weirder that anyone would hear this sort of allegation and say anything other than "huh, Bucs FO should have an earnest look into that."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...cination-status

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tampa Bay could be lying but I absolutely do not think they’d put their super bowl hopes on the line for Antonio brown and lie just to cover him

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Crime in Edlemans internal organs went down by 95% after that

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Tampa Bay could be lying but I absolutely do not think they’d put their super bowl hopes on the line for Antonio brown and lie just to cover him

I know they talked up punishments for lying about things recently, but what. Are we expecting they are going to ban the team if Brown lied and they cover up for him?

They would get the same fine or a little more that Rodgers and Green Bay did, who cares about that? Everyone on the side of having a reason to say AB did the right thing is saying he did the right thing, a guy who no longer has to worry about AB is saying something else. I just don't see it being clear either way. And because of massive institutional failure with the whole vaccine card thing by the entire nation we'll never actually know.

I do believe AB really could have prevented this whole discussion by paying the guy (for cooking stuff, not the vaccine card that he didn't get from him), since he has a history of not doing that.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 20, 2021

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Wait if Cooper’s guaranteed out two games doesn’t that mean he’s unvaccinated?

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Counterpoint:

Antonio Clown

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

10 day "mandatory quarentine" YEP

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Bellmaker posted:

Correct

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Counterpoint:

Antonio Clown

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

I know they talked up punishments for lying about things recently, but what. Are we expecting they are going to ban the team if Brown lied and they cover up for him?

Yes. I am. You arent. You thinking or assuming anything else has just as much merit, regardless of whatever authority you seem to place on your opinion. Ultimately.. we don’t know, but with the current pressure being placed on the league, yes I do. I think the Bucs are actually doing their part and would openly not lie, knowing that the league threatened big increases. You can easily cut him or bench him - he’s not that important to their Super Bowl hopes.

Guess we’re both right, and we’re both wrong, until one of us is

quote:

They would get the same fine or a little more that Rodgers and Green Bay did, who cares about that? Everyone on the side of having a reason to say AB did the right thing is saying he did the right thing, a guy who no longer has to worry about AB is saying something else. I just don't see it being clear either way. And because of massive institutional failure with the whole vaccine card thing by the entire nation we'll never actually know.

That certainly feel like goalposts that move automatically. How convenient, no?

I agree with you on it not being clear, but suppose the ultimate disagreement here seems to be you thinking that the entire card system is completely unverifiable. Maybe they can’t, just feels like a convenient excuse to keep banging this drum.

Browns a straight trash brained idiot. I don’t give him credit. But Maybe I give the Bucs too much credit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I think Antonio Clown is guilt,y and any team he was apart of must surrender any super bowls they won with him on the team.