Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Shane Duffy will revert back to his SPFL form and Brighton will ship 6 goals.

You can judge Gerrard on Europe!!

Beale has written a lot on his football philosophy and how he sees teams setting up. View it as an evolution or tangent to Klopp’s style.

https://michaelbealecoaching.com/2021/09/13/possession-importance-of-who-where/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Shane Duffy will revert back to his SPFL form and Brighton will ship 6 goals.

You can judge Gerrard on Europe!!

Beale has written a lot on his football philosophy and how he sees teams setting up. View it as an evolution or tangent to Klopp’s style.

https://michaelbealecoaching.com/2021/09/13/possession-importance-of-who-where/

Gerrard didn't beat a single team from the top 5 leagues in Europe in three seasons so in conclusion he won't win a single game

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

It’s the top 6 now that France are gonna drop out

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Man United are allegedly making plans to sack ole but don't know who's going to replace him. Bendin Todgers as the frontrunner

No quotes anywhere near it and not sure whether the MEN still have proper contacts since they're just another Reach outlet now but certainly sounds like an insider looking to undermine ole and get him to walk. I thought he was pretty safe until the end of the season at least so it's a weirdly timed thing to leak to a journo if indeed anything has been leaked

Im firmly team Brendan and think he's quality but not sure whether he'd be interested in moving to a similar level club

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I’m petrified of this cause I read that Lampard really wants the Leicester job should it happen.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I mean it's perfectly possibly the board are looking to replace him, but Samuel Luckhurst is pretty much on the same tier as The Sun so don't take anything he says as truth. He's a professional oval office.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

the sex ghost posted:

Im firmly team Brendan and think he's quality but not sure whether he'd be interested in moving to a similar level club

Don't see United hiring a former Liverpool manager. Although if there's one man with an ego big enough to think he could overcome this with the fans (he couldn't), it's Rodgers.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Plus it would destabilise one of their rivals for the Europa League places

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
https://twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1461421294151372802

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1461424838929694730

$2B over 6 years.

psyer fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 18, 2021

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

God drat it

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Looking forward to pirating the gently caress out of the Premier League.

NBC + Peacock can choke on Lowtax's dead dick

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

Blasmeister posted:

I’m petrified of this cause I read that Lampard really wants the Leicester job should it happen.

Leicester arent that stupid. Man Utd are though, I'll have a hearty lol at them if they pass up Pochettino, Tuchel, and Conte and then panic sack Ole to get Brenda in.

e: Who the gently caress does Lampard think he is anyway, thinking he can walk into a club like Leicester? I'm kinda mad at the very idea!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

Looking forward to pirating the gently caress out of the Premier League.

NBC + Peacock can choke on Lowtax's dead dick

peacock sucks poo poo

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
more like peecock

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

What's wrong with Peacock. My biggest problem with it is that all the game highlights have a ton of spoilers but otherwise it seems to work okay. More annoying that there are games not on Peacock and requires an NBCSN subscription or whatever.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Had a lot of problems originally with games not working. Not to mention it's a premium add-on that cost more money. I get it for free through Comcast but gently caress them.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

T Bowl posted:

Had a lot of problems originally with games not working. Not to mention it's a premium add-on that cost more money. I get it for free through Comcast but gently caress them.

At least there’s only one rights holder and no blackouts. The UK’s NFL coverage is blighted by selling the two best games (at UK watchable times anyway) every Sunday as Sky exclusives - so they’re blacked out on the gamepass app here.

It’s like if every top6 vs top6 game was blacked out on Peacock and only available on *HBO sports max* or something.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

That's how it is

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vegetable posted:

What's wrong with Peacock. My biggest problem with it is that all the game highlights have a ton of spoilers but otherwise it seems to work okay. More annoying that there are games not on Peacock and requires an NBCSN subscription or whatever.

The big problem with Peacock is that a single rightsholder bought the rights but instead of putting all the games in one place they spread them out over two different paid subscription services.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

wooger posted:

At least there’s only one rights holder and no blackouts. The UK’s NFL coverage is blighted by selling the two best games (at UK watchable times anyway) every Sunday as Sky exclusives - so they’re blacked out on the gamepass app here.

It’s like if every top6 vs top6 game was blacked out on Peacock and only available on *HBO sports max* or something.

That's not why they are blacked out.

Also lol if you don't just stick on Red Zone for the early NFL games

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

That's not why they are blacked out.

Why is it?

I find the streams available for NFL are way better than for football, anyway.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
the peacock app is so slow. its bad. i would love if espn just got all of em. or like if fuckin amazon got it, idc about the monopoly or w/e just put all the poo poo in one place

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mickolution posted:

Why is it?

I find the streams available for NFL are way better than for football, anyway.

Oh. You know what, I looked it up again and I think there old wording was confusing me. I thought it was local broadcasting rights in the states. But Wooger is right. It's local rights over here

My bad.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ahh ok. I didn't even know there was a blackout here.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mickolution posted:

Ahh ok. I didn't even know there was a blackout here.

Basically whatever games Sky have on aren't allowed to be shown on Gamepass*

But you would still get highlights from those games on Red Zone

*Don't think this applies to 1am games though

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Right. I have thought about signing up for that before, but now I know that, it's totally pointless!

Like I said though, NFL streams are usually pretty good. Not uncommon to just load it up and not have to refresh throughout the whole game. Unlike Premier League ones.

Edit: I just realised I misread your post! I thought the other games weren't on the app.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

vyelkin posted:

The big problem with Peacock is that a single rightsholder bought the rights but instead of putting all the games in one place they spread them out over two different paid subscription services.

lmao and also lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1461771666032402437?s=20

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brucey would have never missed a match.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

And the followup says he has to isolate for 10 days and miss the Arsenal match too lmao

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
actually cursed.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

“I’d give anything for Charnley to gently caress off”

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/FootballJOE/status/1462007227166908419

lmao

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ole looks even more like Andy Serkis in that

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

TheRat posted:

And the followup says he has to isolate for 10 days and miss the Arsenal match too lmao

Big time lols

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

quote:

Manchester United have called an emergency board meeting to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s dismissal as manager in the wake of the club’s debilitating 4-1 loss at relegation-threatened Watford. The Sunday Times understands the virtual meeting has been scheduled for 7pm with Solskjaer’s compensation terms on its agenda.

The Glazer family has also instructed club officials to further accelerate attempts to persuade Zinedine Zidane to take over the managerial position mid-season, increasing United’s financial offer to the three-times Champions League winning coach.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...nager-gr0j9v5ht

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Looks like he's getting sacked in the eeeeevennniiiiiiiing https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1524533/Man-Utd-news-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-Red-Devils-Premier-League

That makes it prediction time I guess!

https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/11/19/6197db59268e3ef1518b45d3.html

I will admit Zizou is the one guy I don't want to see there so I'm glad for this definitely well-sourced reporting by the notably honest and reliable Marca.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Never seen a loss described as debilitating before, quite like that.

If I'm a pooshited fan I'd be worried about throwing money at Zidane. Feel like he'd struggle coming into a place where he's not a legend and as such gets a bit of slack. There's a lot of work to be done and not sure if he's a team building type. Didn't he already fall out with Ronald or do they get on, can't remember

All that said Im not a pooshited fan so lmao spend away, this coach is the one who'll sort everything out honest

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I feel like Zidane would be a disaster in the PL, and I dont see the board hiring a failed Liverpool manager so both of those would be out I hope. Give Graham Potter a punt, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It's David Moyes's time to shine imo