Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Ms. Liz! Two hot Toddies!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I invented something called a Peggy Hill margarita. It's just vodka with a spoonful of orange juice

Peggy and Dr Venture make the same kind of cocktails.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Zeniel posted:

The Dale is just warmed up Mountain Dew.

The Bill, is just marinara sauce.

Alternatively The Bill is an empty dirty glass

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

twistedmentat posted:

Peggy and Dr Venture make the same kind of cocktails.

Grenadine, Tomato juice and a jigger of rum!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

twistedmentat posted:

From what I could find, its because Global owns the rights to KotH in every possible way that a Canadian could watch it legally, and they have zero interest in either selling the rights or putting them on a service they don't own. Why? Because gently caress you that's why.

And Disney probably doesn't care enough to bother to get it back from Global.

Ahhhhh gently caress YOU GLOBAL! :argh:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

TheKingslayer posted:

"Ms. Liz! Two hot Toddies!"

MY DADDY'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr Strickland got up under more balls than a midget hooker.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Wtf was with the episode where Bobby’s dungeons and dragons group were all a bunch of histrionic weirdos who all wore ceremonial robes and wanted Bobby to drink dog blood? That was a slanderous depiction of a dungeons and dragons group and a completely accurate depiction of a vampire: the masquerade group.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Wtf was with the episode where Bobby’s dungeons and dragons group were all a bunch of histrionic weirdos who all wore ceremonial robes and wanted Bobby to drink dog blood? That was a slanderous depiction of a dungeons and dragons group and a completely accurate depiction of a vampire: the masquerade group.

Why must you always test me, Mitchell?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't think the Coven of Artemis was into roleplaying but were just a bunch of weirdos.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Yeah Bobby got with them when he was flashing his tarot cards at the video store and then David Cross came and called him his little candyman and Bobby went home with a creepy adult stranger to sit in a circle of several other creepy men and drink suspicious fluids.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
destroyus bobby hillus

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

that's one of the few great post-season 6 episodes. David Cross is the voice of main nerd

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Warlocks?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The tall guy geeked hard, I cast a spell on his rear end with my foot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like when Bobby gets into fantasy novels in 'full metal dust jacket'

I have every episode downloaded and keep them streaming almost continuously off my Plex in the background while I do stuff.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thats what the elves call... justice of the unicorn

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

muscles like this! posted:

I don't think the Coven of Artemis was into roleplaying but were just a bunch of weirdos.

Why worship Artemis? She was totally not dtf. Should’ve worshipped Aphrodite.

I guess it would be weird for Bobby to be a member of a neo-pagan sex cult, though. A cult that drinks dog’s blood is much more wholesome.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 20, 2021

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Why worship Artemis? She was totally not dtf. Should’ve worshipped Aphrodite.

I guess it would be weird for Bobby to be a member of a neo-pagan sex cult, though. A cult that drinks dog’s blood is much more wholesome.

I always get the joke from South Park, where the vamp kids give Butters clamato and tell him it's blood and he says it tastes awful, mixed up thinking it is in this episode of Koth.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And waste my seed on a common harlot? Not. Likely. When the time is right, a maiden will be delivered up to me.

...Probably from the East.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lowen SoDium posted:

I always get the joke from South Park, where the vamp kids give Butters clamato and tell him it's blood and he says it tastes awful, mixed up thinking it is in this episode of Koth.

Per se.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He lets me call him Rick

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank God it's Alamost friday

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You lied to me in the bed where I conceived our son. That is insane!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

a creepy colon posted:

I like when Bobby gets into fantasy novels in 'full metal dust jacket'

I have every episode downloaded and keep them streaming almost continuously off my Plex in the background while I do stuff.

Subtle joke is that it's a huge whacking thick monster of a book and it's the fifth of the series

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Subtle joke is that it's a huge whacking thick monster of a book and it's the fifth of the series

the subtle jokes are what keep me watching them. I almost always find a new joke or two per episode when I rewatch which is incredible because I've seen every episode so many times.

Like when Dale takes Hank down to Mexico during election and he mentions that Nancy has been hinting at an Onyx chessboard for Christmas and he knows 'just the place'. I never realized till recently that she sent him on an errand that would take forever so she can gently caress john redcorn... she doesn't actually need an onyx chessboard

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Hank inviting Bobby to get his haircut with him, and then Peggy pouring out his chocolate milk because he's too old for mom's haircuts now, and therefore also too old for chocolate milk

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Shishkahuben posted:

Hank inviting Bobby to get his haircut with him, and then Peggy pouring out his chocolate milk because he's too old for mom's haircuts now, and therefore also too old for chocolate milk

Peggy is peak petty

E: "It's for the freaking children!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

a creepy colon posted:

Thank God it's Alamost friday

drat Mexican bananas

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

a creepy colon posted:

You lied to me in the bed where I conceived our son. That is insane!

Phrasing, Peggy

The rumors are already flying

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Shishkahuben posted:

I love how bobby kicks his legs when he says "I'm gonna get chocolate milk!"

forcedstealthlevel
Jun 26, 2021

namlosh posted:

You get Nancy and I’m stuck with Dale?? Who’s the winner there? Dale!

Second best Peggy line.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I wish we got more of Didi. She was hilarious.

*Doctor hands her her baby after she gives birth* Didi: ...What's his name?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And bobby you can sleep at the desk like you do at school

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I wish we got more of Didi. She was hilarious.

*Doctor hands her her baby after she gives birth* Didi: ...What's his name?

Bobby singing Best That You Can Do to get GH to fall asleep cracks me up.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Bobby singing Best That You Can Do to get GH to fall asleep cracks me up.

That's a favorite of mine as well. I didn't know the name of the song but I knew exactly what you meant.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

pixaal posted:

Grenadine, Tomato juice and a jigger of rum!

I call it a Hunchback!
You mean a Peggyback!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ahhhhh gently caress YOU GLOBAL! :argh:

Canadian Telcos, loving you over due to indifference.

X JAKK posted:

Yeah Bobby got with them when he was flashing his tarot cards at the video store and then David Cross came and called him his little candyman and Bobby went home with a creepy adult stranger to sit in a circle of several other creepy men and drink suspicious fluids.

You don't need a crystal ball to see Ward's future. He'll live with his mother until she dies, and probably for a few weeks after.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Are you implying he'll just let the corpse rot for a few weeks without noticing, or that he'll die of not figuring out how to cook food?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got a blizzard at dairy queen last night and the girl at the drive through window did the thing where she turned it upside-down before she gave it to me and all i could think about was how in Wichita Falls they add an extra flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Now doesn't that sound better than being in a musical about Oklahoma?