Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

"A few days ago I told the American people I won the election. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

Biden to admit he stole the election after being bullied for months about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This implies Biden is winning the 2024 election and lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bootleg Trunks posted:

is biden the american Paul Von Hindenberg or the american Neville Chamberlain

all that and jimmy carter rolled into a disgustingly craven shittube of a human being

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bootleg Trunks posted:

hillary was the hindenberg

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Biden is like a dollar store Friedrich Ebert

Which makes trump our kaiser wilhelm II, which is eerily accurate

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Laterite posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Laterite posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Laterite posted:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Laterite posted:

David Brooks told me that Biden is succeeding, actually.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Laterite posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Laterite posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
don’t talk poo poo on jimmy carter

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Jimmy Farter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Jimmy Farter

big talk from a guy who dodged me and the many yacht parties i invited him to. mods?

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Laterite posted:

Literally though the GOP will win in a landslide and use their power to destroy the demonrats as a relevant political force.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

good

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the gop will win in 2022 and then pass a veto-proof bill that makes being joe biden illegal

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zokari posted:

the gop will win in 2022 and then pass a veto-proof bill that makes being joe biden illegal

Wasn't this the plot of Escape from LA?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

lol everything is hosed lmao it's great, can't wait for poo poo to continue to get worse forever until we're all dead

it will still get worse after that too but we'll mercifully be too dang dead to care

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Zokari posted:

if they get a veto-proof majority then that meant we get the chaos timeline where they appoint trump speaker and then impeach biden and harris

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

hailthefish posted:

lol everything is hosed lmao it's great, can't wait for poo poo to continue to get worse forever until we're all dead

it will still get worse after that too but we'll mercifully be too dang dead to care

even in death our suffering will not cease. when the mainline afterlives fill up with the dead, souls are gonna start getting re-directed into some really weird niche great beyonds

gonna be the eternal sex slave of some guy named ronald who was in charge of a cult of like five people

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blarghalt posted:

even in death our suffering will not cease. when the mainline afterlives fill up with the dead, souls are gonna start getting re-directed into some really weird niche great beyonds

gonna be the eternal sex slave of some guy named ronald who was in charge of a cult of like five people

which is even worse because you stay on earth

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

vyelkin posted:

if they get a veto-proof majority then that meant we get the chaos timeline where they appoint trump speaker and then impeach biden and harris

holy poo poo, this is the best possible future, pure thriller no filler

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doctor Jeep posted:

holy poo poo, this is the best possible future, pure thriller no filler

The Trumo congress will next pass a bill to take away Obama's presidential benefits due to being a Kenyan/crypto-Muslim

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

vyelkin posted:

I have accepted this timeline already and as far as I'm concerned it's likelihood is the same as the sun rising.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

hailthefish posted:

I wanted to quote this separately so you'd notice but we must maintain revolutionary optimism. They will not win, and they cannot win, because Marxism-Leninism is a science whereas capitalism is mere witchcraft or voodoo. It has no basis in anything.

The reason why things are weird now is because China has already won. The ruling class has seen this and they are desperate and scrambling and they want you to think it's hopeless. Do not believe them. We have faced far worse, and still the red sun rose. It will again.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

It's called the People's Liberation Army but I haven't seen them doing any liberating lately <:mad:>

my country yearns for freedom, mr. xi

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CaptainACAB posted:

I wanted to quote this separately so you'd notice but we must maintain revolutionary optimism. They will not win, and they cannot win, because Marxism-Leninism is a science whereas capitalism is mere witchcraft or voodoo. It has no basis in anything.

The reason why things are weird now is because China has already won. The ruling class has seen this and they are desperate and scrambling and they want you to think it's hopeless. Do not believe them. We have faced far worse, and still the red sun rose. It will again.

Marxism was like a real-world version of psychohistory from the foundation series.

Like how all the greedy self serving behavior during the industrial age that provided inspiration to Karl Marx is still alive behavior along with the capitalist motivations behind such thinking.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

etalian posted:

Marxism was like a real-world version of psychohistory from the foundation series.

Like how all the greedy self serving behavior during the industrial age that provided inspiration to Karl Marx is still alive behavior along with the capitalist motivations behind such thinking.

the foundation comparison would also mean global civilization's collapse is inevitable

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blarghalt posted:

the foundation comparison would also mean global civilization's collapse is inevitable

good thing the first foundation is around while the traditional empire falls apart

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

etalian posted:

good thing the first foundation is around while the traditional empire falls apart

i reject xi's revisionism and vow to uphold Hobbensian-Immortan Joeist Thought

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also the new Foundation TV series stinks

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

vyelkin posted:

There aren’t enough competitive senate seats in 2022 for that, I don’t think. They’re definitely gonna impeach Biden immediately after taking the House though. Only question is whether they just take the vote as their first action or do a long drawn out Bhegahzi-sequence show trial first.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Thoguh posted:

There aren’t enough competitive senate seats in 2022 for that, I don’t think. They’re definitely gonna impeach Biden immediately after taking the House though. Only question is whether they just take the vote as their first action or do a long drawn out Bhegahzi-sequence show trial first.

The show trial.

There's no way they can resist making it a spectacle, and their hog base will want them to.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Thoguh posted:

The impeachments began to grow logarithmically. Then, exponentially.

It is the year 2025. Every man, woman, and child in the United States has been impeached. There is no escape

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

Literally though the GOP will win in a landslide and use their power to destroy the demonrats as a relevant political force.

they're already irrelevant OP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

they're already irrelevant OP

joe biden loses, you think he'd die of embarrassment and get owned but he'll just graciously accept the results and retire to one of his godawful mcmansions in delaware because he was overall a completely lovely grifter by congressional standards and have a nice warm bed with a hot meal everyday :keke:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZE4Yqog5I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

etalian posted:

Also the new Foundation TV series stinks

no vaguely materialist philosophy can pass that close the capitalist singularity that is apple and emerge intact, that’s just basic relativity