Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

david_a posted:

Wait, Scooby Eats is a thing too!? :psyduck:

*finds website, watches video*

His beard makes me uncomfortable

I have so many things to discover in this thread…

*was* a thing, wasnt scooby just a rebound that he dumped when he got garfield back?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

tractor man posted:

*was* a thing, wasnt scooby just a rebound that he dumped when he got garfield back?

Website is still up and it’s listed as one of the brands of Entergage.

He lost Garfield at some point?

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Wait what i thought he said he "dumped the dog". Maybe i shouldnt try and make sense of what nathen is doing.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

david_a posted:

Website is still up and it’s listed as one of the brands of Entergage.

He lost Garfield at some point?

I wouldn't trust any information found on Nathen's websites. Until I see a Scooby Eats Big Cow Lasagna or a related product in the wild, I'm assuming ol' Scooby has been sent to the pound.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

This is low-key the weirdest thread on all of the forums right now I'm pretty sure. This whole thing gives me David Lynch feelings in the worst way.

Absolutely my favorite and least favorite thread on the forums at the same time. Sometimes Nathen is funny. Sometimes he makes my skin crawl. Sometimes both!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Holy loving lmao.

Edit: Dude, do you have platinum? I will buy you platinum. This is legitimately the funniest poo poo.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Nov 21, 2021

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

tractor man posted:

Wait what i thought he said he "dumped the dog". Maybe i shouldnt try and make sense of what nathen is doing.

Do not, my friend, become addicted to the entergagement

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Holy loving lmao.

Edit: Dude, do you have platinum? I will buy you platinum. This is legitimately the funniest poo poo.

I do but I appreciate the thought!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Escape From Noise posted:

Finding out (unsurprisingly) that Rittenhouse got away with it in the Garfield Eats thread is oddly fitting.

In the future your grandkids are going to ask where were you when the civil war 2 started, and you have to explain this thread to them

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You can explain it to them from fork jail

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Frankly i cant believe nathen never put bill gates in fork jail for creating the pamdemic

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Remember when Mazri got death threats from Bugs Bunny fans? Heres a little blast from the past
https://exclaim.ca/film/article/gar...bugs_bunny_fans

exclaim.ca posted:

GarfieldEATS Founder Nathen Mazri Says His New Web Series Is Inspired by Quibi

He also said he received death threats from angry Bugs Bunny fans online — but nothing will stop him from succeeding

Nathan Mazri posted:

Because they would say things like, "You have opened GarfieldEATS and not Bugs Bunny Eats. And you are a disgrace to the Garfield brand. You should have opened Bugs Bunny, it's been longer. Now you're reviving a cartoon and Bugs Bunny deserves it more. We will threaten your store, we will threaten your life, etc, etc." Can you believe it?
No, no I can't.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
N…no

Edit: I just said “what the gently caress” outloud again. I need t make a special swear jar just for this thread and that phrase

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Remember when nathen **claimed** he had recieved death threats

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

david_a posted:

Jikes!!!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
If I had dollar for every time I swore out loud in disbelief because of this thread, I'd have enough money to order a Big Cow Lasagna.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to because I'm a filthy American and not Canadian, but I would theoretically have enough to make said purchase.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

You can explain it to them from fork jail

Cancel Culture has gone too far! I don't deserve this!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

david_a posted:

Welcome to fork jail, friend

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

We talk a lot of poo poo about Nathen but he's an innovator in many ways - for instance, did you know that you can collect stained wet garbage for your party guests?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wait until you hear about the tissue boxes

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
antiperspirant contains aluminum and gets targeted by health conspiracy theorists. the version when i was in high school is that it causes Alzheimer's. the new idea is that it causes breast cancer. there's no evidence for either one, but that kind of detail doesn't really stop these people.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Empty Sandwich posted:

antiperspirant contains aluminum and gets targeted by health conspiracy theorists. the version when i was in high school is that it causes Alzheimer's. the new idea is that it causes breast cancer. there's no evidence for either one, but that kind of detail doesn't really stop these people.

Stop youre giving me ptsd flashbacks to that time all my friends stopped using deodorant for a couple weeks

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

“Bathing is toxic and it kills you.”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yeah dude. It's called your "acid mantle" and that's why my former friend from high school gave me a lecture when I took a shower at my friend's place on day one of a three day road trip.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Antiperspirant deodorant tubes are stupid though, they hardly last any time at all and I got tired of all the plastic waste of the empty tubes, not even suitable to hold pencils in. Real garfers get one of those crystal deodorant rocks, they last like a whole year and you get to rub a rock on your armpits like some kind of nasty wizard.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Alchemist posted:

Remember when Mazri got death threats from Bugs Bunny fans? Heres a little blast from the past
https://exclaim.ca/film/article/gar...bugs_bunny_fans

No, no I can't.

We laugh but the Bugs Bunny Mafia is a real thing and has put out a bunch of hits on famous entergagers

They say the last thing you hear before you die is "eh... What's up doc?" And the sound of someone eating carrots....

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I rub my armpits with the orange peels from of a garfuccino.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

IT'S A IT'S A IT'S A IT'S A SIN

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone touch nathen's penis before he entertages us al to death please

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Alchemist posted:

I rub my armpits with the orange peels from of a garfuccino.

I shun all hygiene so as not to become too fond of the sinful flesh and jeopardize my vows of celibacy. Garfield is worth it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Taking bets on the next Nathen personality wrinkle:

-Garfield
-Gay
-Celibate possibly asexual?
-Weird suits
-lovely pizza and cappucino joint
-Landmonsters
-Stuffed animal fetish
-Scooby Doo
-Entertagement/Arabiosis

????

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Taking bets on the next Nathen personality wrinkle:

-Garfield
-Gay
-Celibate possibly asexual?
-Weird suits
-lovely pizza and cappucino joint
-Landmonsters
-Stuffed animal fetish
-Scooby Doo
-Entertagement/Arabiosis

????

- GOOD Daddy Farmer
- Armpit food
- Bugs Bunny hitmen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Honestly it's like Madlibs now where we're just throwing out random loving words and somehow it's all true.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
This thread is great for when you want to experience stroke symptoms. Words lose meaning? Can't string sentences together? Objects start to take on rudimentary geometric shapes? It's all there baby

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Empty Sandwich posted:

My father is a brilliant man with a distinguished career and inductions to various local halls of fame, and also 100% heard once in the 1970s that deodorant might cause Alzheimer's and has never touched it since

To his credit he seemingly has good enough personal hygiene that I have never actually noticed this having a negative impact. Yet I imagine Nathen Mazri cannot possibly be pleasant to be around

Also coffee is an underdeveloped facet of his insanity, so I am putting bets on some sort of play on Fair Trade. Is GarFair Trade too obvious?

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Odie branded coffee creamer.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Odie branded cup of dog cum

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

steinrokkan posted:

Uphold Nermalist thought

nermalize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nermal thought on Entergagement with Garfield Characteristics