Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
MHA peaked in the school festival arc, which featured the only good villains in the series. It's been steadily trending downwards in quality since then, and at this point I'm just going to say it:

More like My Hero Hackademia :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Boooooooo

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I don't mind the manga, I'm more disappointed about the anime which at least could be counted to punch up the pacing before last season.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm always kinda torn on MHA. It always feels like half of hte things it wants to do are extremely my poo poo, and then it also wants to do stuff that I'm exhausted by in the genre. So it's just stretches that I'm very interested in, followed by seemingly longer stretches that barely hold my attention.

Anyway manga leaks are very tasty right now and my interest is once again peaked.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Agreed. I can't believe :siren:Horikoshi is enjoying himself that Komi anime. Good for him. It IS cute.:siren:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Seems like an unnecessary twist for Deku to have also been the second holder of One for All but maybe it will make more sense when the scans come out

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
:siren: Warning everybody now I know this thread hates early spoilers so you should avoid twitter right now because oh boy this chapter is going to ruffle a lot of feathers and it’s trending at number 2 right now with the spoiler as an attached tag

All I can say is lmao

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

christmas boots posted:

Seems like an unnecessary twist for Deku to have also been the second holder of One for All but maybe it will make more sense when the scans come out

I know that Horikoshi liked Chainsaw Man, but I think having Deku solve all of his problems with cannibalism is going to get kind of old.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Desperate Character posted:

:siren: Warning everybody now I know this thread hates early spoilers so you should avoid twitter right now because oh boy this chapter is going to ruffle a lot of feathers and it’s trending at number 2 right now with the spoiler as an attached tag

All I can say is lmao
Seconded. Also lmao.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib

Desperate Character posted:

All I can say is lmao

lmao

not exactly a shocker though

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
I guess I can understand how people didn't see it coming.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol

well, I'm at least willing to read it and see how it goes, but I will likely be coming back to lol at it again

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Shinjobi posted:

Agreed. I can't believe :siren:Horikoshi is enjoying himself that Komi anime. Good for him. It IS cute.:siren:

https://twitter.com/Atsushi101X/status/1463746532033941519?t=n-meKauOMOcsYNdd5iymvA&s=19

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Also please lay off the wink wink nudge nudge posting thanks. It's annoying.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
The chapter officially comes out tomorrow, right?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

The chapter officially comes out tomorrow, right?

No it officially comes out on Sunday, in 3 days :v:

But yes fanscanlations come out tomorrow.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Sunday as usual. Scans should be tomorrow.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Horikoshi should release and sell a sketchbook of his favorite characters IMO

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I too would like a Mirko book

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Mirko, Nagant, Giant Lady, and Star have been the best parts of the post war arc

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nonexistence posted:

Whenever I see other shonen compared to hxh, I'm reminded of when a reporter commented to Joseph Heller that none of his later novels surpassed Catch-22, and Heller just responded "Who has?"

Jujutsu Kaisen has been doing pretty well in this regard, at least. MHA has always been style over substance in its fights (which isn't necessarily bad, but there needs to be some sort of compelling emotional core to what's happening to get you to invest in things).

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll just stop posting, enjoy the chapter

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Not gonna lie, "spoilers exist, ooooooh, I wonder what they are~" is way more annoying than people just discussing the dang spoilers.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Lmao hell yes

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
hell yes more spoiler discourse

I think "hey don't look at twitter for a while" is just courtesy to those who want to remain unspoiled, at least

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

It is unescapable.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/271/my-hero-academia-chapter-335

Pretty unremarkable, except for the final panel.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I had honestly forgotten about that

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

:ok:

Alright Hori, let's do this. Maybe it'll be interesting, maybe it's another woman getting blown up in 2 chapters.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
The events from past chapters have been so tedious i can't even recognise that final panel anymore

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Aww, but she always had such an honest face.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib
Amazing burn

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
inviting people to the mall was her declaration of war way back when

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eeepies posted:

The events from past chapters have been so tedious i can't even recognise that final panel anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd5c41kMC7w

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

That panel with Dabi's jaw just hanging open looks so loving stupid, what is he doing

also is that a new scar on Gang Orca? I don't remember him having that. Neither of these are important points, I just don't know what else to say other than lol

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

At first I couldn't tell if it was supposed to just be a silhouette to have the reveal in the coming weeks but no it's a character who doesn't matter at all.

Unrelated question: there's no spoiler tag button or key combination on desktop, right? You'd think it'd be easier to post on desktop than on the mobile app.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Are you loving kidding me ahahahahahahahahaha

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Brandfarlig posted:

At first I couldn't tell if it was supposed to just be a silhouette to have the reveal in the coming weeks but no it's a character who doesn't matter at all.

Unrelated question: there's no spoiler tag button or key combination on desktop, right? You'd think it'd be easier to post on desktop than on the mobile app.

Yeah there is

I just tested again to be sure and ctrl+P is spoiler code

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

:sickos: