Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/_adamhess/status/1462588778825068551

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

It's good to see Fields laying on the floor of the local Ramada Inn wearing a hospital gown and his football pants. Very good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lions fans trying to steal money from charity, disgusting.

https://twitter.com/DetroitOnLion/status/1462599655632642048

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SirPablo posted:

Packers lost to the 2021 Vikings haha

See you in the playoffs at some point

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Or our children's generation might. I guess.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Fields missing the Lions game would ruin Thanksgiving.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Lions should sign Dan Orlovsky and have him put on a passing clinic this Thursday.

They could also sign Daunte Culpepper if Dan is busy.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol fields got completely outplayed by a quarterback i've literally never heard of before, this team is doomed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

congrats to the lions on their thanksgiving day win.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's pretty cool identifying where the ball is going to go every play because the receiver is being covered by kindle vildor

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

quote:

Including Sunday's game...the Vikings have had five games where the game-winning score came on the final play. According to Elias, that ties the most through 10 games since the 1970 merger.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32686103

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Niwrad posted:

Fields missing the Lions game would ruin Thanksgiving.

honestly i don't want to see him play anymore, he's getting killed on every play. just let andy die the rest of the season.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

honestly i don't want to see him play anymore, he's getting killed on every play. just let andy die the rest of the season.

Yea Christ, seriously. Season’s a loss, let the kid develop more and get him an oline that won’t get him demolished every week and try again next year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol. lmao.
https://twitter.com/sean_hammond/status/1462537711651377157?s=20

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I hope he keeps coaching the Bears forever and slowly dries up and withers away trying to explain for the 400th time that he hasn't had a chance to see the tape and he's still fired up about his guys going out there together and working through this rough patch

canqued
Jan 18, 2020

MN driver camping out in left lane
MN driver passing on right after camper signals a lane change

... actually this probably isn't the day to criticize non-WI drivers.

Kopitar
May 21, 2009

SirPablo posted:

Wait, cheese heads complaining about the reffing? Let me grab a seat.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/CEmma670/status/1462809899746869256

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jenkins tore his ACL noooooooooooooo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CAW SELL THE TEAM CAW CAW

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Jenkins tore his ACL noooooooooooooo

Lol well fuckit, Superbowl run on the back of third stringers and practice squadders, then we can have a blowout 16-1 season next year when everyone's healthy before losing in the wild card round to the *flips coin* Panthers

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
It's concerning that Bahktiari isn't back already. Unless it's them being super cautious, a calendar year for zero game action is pretty slow.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Guy A. Person posted:

Yea Christ, seriously. Season’s a loss, let the kid develop more and get him an oline that won’t get him demolished every week and try again next year

He's a Bear. He's going to have to learn to deal with playing in front of a garbage offensive line at some point.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Good Will Hrunting posted:

It's concerning that Bahktiari isn't back already. Unless it's them being super cautious, a calendar year for zero game action is pretty slow.

TBH that seems right on track for an ACL tear. It's only very recently that players have begun coming back in less than a year

Bakh is also twice the weight of the average skill position player, his knee is undergoing far more strain

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
That's fair. I'm more concerned with the lack of practice. He attended one then stopped attending I believe?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Good Will Hrunting posted:

He'll probably be back after the bye. They're being cautious with him.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Seems like one of the worst Thanksgiving day games in history.

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/1462851406705135621

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I’m still gonna watch it :sickos:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I will pretend to watch it and my family will ask me why I'm not paying attention, like I'm the crazy one.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Christ what's the OU gonna be on that game, 30?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Is Fields playing because that's gonna drive that line by a MONSTER number it won't on the field but it will in the books

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Bears fans, a proposal:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

If this were any other team besides the Bears, I would think Nagy is fired already, no matter how the rest of the season goes.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I believe there is no way the bears can possibly win Thursday, they have no offense and the worst defense in the league.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

R.D. Mangles posted:

I believe there is no way the bears can possibly win Thursday, they have no offense and the worst defense in the league.

Buddy you wanna see what having no offense looks like?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
If the Lions win I'll donate 10x the score differential to the first Detroit poster's charity of choice.

If Nagy gets fired I'll match it to a Chicago charity.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MJeff posted:

Buddy you wanna see what having no offense looks like?

Boyle is going to torch the lovely secondary like every other quarterback has. Just look for Vildor.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Lions are incapable of winning. I’m sorry to say it, but after watching that Lions-Steelers game, I just don’t think they’re an NFL caliber team. They are so bereft of talent, it’s actually kind of amazing.

Remember when fans of AFC teams got all :tinfoil: thinking Belichick coaches were sent to sabotage AFC teams that rivaled the Patriots? It’s like Patricia did that to the freaking Lions of all teams.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Bears are worse than the Lions right now and the players have all quit, they're going to get crushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bears defense was actually good in the game until the end. Just can't score like usual.