Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Wonderful. A+ job, Hasbro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Super 7 finally announced more Thundercats today. It’s a reasonably good wave; evil red Lion-o is kind of a cheap move since it’s basically a repaint, but it at least comes with some new accessories for Lion-o. Plus it’s a nice homage to a classic episode as well as a rare (maybe unreleased?) variant from the old LJN line, so I’m still happy to pick it up. Vultureman is one of my absolute favorites, Bengali is packed to the gills with rad accessories and officially completes the team*, and Hammerhand is just badass.

*Only if you count the extremely rare Mattel release of Kit and Kat, which I am increasingly furious they have not yet re-released, but I’m holding out hope that this will happen. Doing them last makes sense to some extent - they are focusing on completing collections for hardcore fans that got the Mattel version, and it still leaves them some core team members for future waves. But dammit I want those toys!

Also, they didn’t hit my other biggest wish list characters yet but oh well.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

SSJ3 Goku is in!!

The figure is great, hair is SUPER pointy. Like with most SHF, I wish it came with an effect but it goes come with a bunch of faces and hands. AND it has a stand!

I'm liking how my Goku display is coming together! I don't love all the poses, but I'm going to have to rethink things once I get SSBKK and SSJ4 anyway, so I'm holding all that off until then.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Losing my poo poo at the "The family that busts together" two pack.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Photo proof!

Nanigans posted:

Wonderful. A+ job, Hasbro.

The Star Wars team is killing it right now.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

They didn't even officially announce half of that wave yet.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

PriorMarcus posted:

They didn't even officially announce half of that wave yet.

Yeah, I am having some "I should have bought them just to show off" feelings right now. I don't really need/want the others, but I do desperately want to be cool on the internet.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Joe Fisto posted:

Yeah, I am having some "I should have bought them just to show off" feelings right now. I don't really need/want the others, but I do desperately want to be cool on the internet.

Understandable, but I think you are cool just for having Fennic so it's not all lost.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
If anyone sees the new Black Series wave at their Target, I'll buy all of them.

Targets in NYC suck.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Fuzz posted:

Targets in NYC suck.

Same. I'll pay ya for your troubles, too.

I bigly need Mayfeld, Fennec, Boba, Bib and the trooper.

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Nov 23, 2021

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dug through some old boxes last week (I'll make an album of what I have left: lots of good pieces for customs)

The BAF graveyard is kind of funny. I also have most of the weird early Hasbro Ronin BAF??

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

To follow up on my previous Thundercats post:

* I looked it up and the red Lion-O LJN figure in the 80s was indeed unproduced. It only existed as a prototype, but images did make it into some promotional materials back in the day. It's sort of one of those urban legend toys that people long wondered about. So it's kind of cool to have it officially announced.

* I'm not sure if was fair for me to say they are completing the Thundercats team, when there has not been a Snarf yet. He may not be a Thunderian, but he's on the team. We still need Snarf. I won't even be mad if they do Snarf before reissuing Kit and Kat.

* The top items on my wish list for future Thundercats releases are Mandora, Quick Pick, Chilla, Alluro and then the rest of the Lunataks in no particular order, and some Ro-Bear Berbils.

* Overall my only real complaint about Thundercats Ultimates is the slow pace of releases. They're absolutely killing it with the quality of those figures.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Fuzz posted:

Targets in NYC suck.

I haven't seen much outside of Carl Weathers recently but I'll keep an eye out.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

TheDK posted:

I haven't seen much outside of Carl Weathers recently but I'll keep an eye out.

I saw a couple other sightings on Yakface's twitter, they were all in Oregon. So far this seems to be where they are showing up.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joe Fisto posted:

I saw a couple other sightings on Yakface's twitter, they were all in Oregon. So far this seems to be where they are showing up.

If anybody has any Brickseek UPC links that can confirm stock, I'm happy to hit up my local stores for folks here who are interested.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Louisgod posted:

If anybody has any Brickseek UPC links that can confirm stock, I'm happy to hit up my local stores for folks here who are interested.

Pleeeease. Need all but Leia, Ponda, and Evazan.

I would be eternally grateful, Lou!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nanigans posted:

Pleeeease. Need all but Leia, Ponda, and Evazan.

I would be eternally grateful, Lou!

I tried to type those into the Brickseek Target inventory tracker and nothing came up. Walmart usually has specific UPCs for their stuff, and Target uses DPCI. Found on Fwoosh the DCPI for this wave for Target is 087-16-8467 (no results coming up for my area) though I wonder if it's possible to print out those barcodes and use the Target aisle scanners to see if they have any in stock.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Just hold your phone up to the scanner it will scan just fine.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Me during Part 2 of MOTU Revalations. Spoiler, obviously.

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 23, 2021

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I know there are Ghostbusters collectors in this thread, but does anyone actually want to buy this?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
He's seen poo poo that'll turn you grey and purple.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

I know there are Ghostbusters collectors in this thread, but does anyone actually want to buy this?

Worst loving box name goes to

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I want the Phoebe figure as it's my daughter's name but the fact they put Egon in that movie is so god drat dumb

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Lol consider me spoiled. Honestly I'm OK with egon being in the film, probably wouldn't be a bad story.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s so hosed up and gross. Let Harold ramis rest ffs.

Also no I’ll never buy that crap

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

It’s so hosed up and gross. Let Harold ramis rest ffs.

Also no I’ll never buy that crap

Counterpoint: Egon being in the movie is actually both cool while also simultaneously being good, hth

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xenomrph posted:

Counterpoint: Egon being in the movie is actually both cool while also simultaneously being good, hth

Reverse counterpoint

They should have included him as a hosed up ghost like Slimer is Belushi

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It doesn’t. I hate the movie so much.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Burkion posted:

Reverse counterpoint

They should have included him as a hosed up ghost like Slimer is Belushi

The ghosts being (mostly) hosed up zany poo poo brings up so many questions about the nature of ghosts and the afterlife in the Ghostbusters universe.

CelticPredator posted:

It doesn’t. I hate the movie so much.
It’s okay, everyone is wrong once in a while. :glomp:

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Nov 23, 2021

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mom! The Alien and Predator are fighting again!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Whoever wins, we lose

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Imperial Crosshair is in stock at Walmart as I post this. I just ordered one.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-War...ampaign_id=9383

Now if Dorkside would send me my goddamn Hunter wave, I'd be pretty happy.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

There’s a lot of busted figs in here if anyone wants parts for customs. I can make a thread but there really isn’t much left.

https://imgur.com/a/mfPt4qV

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Ghost Egon is the only Ghostbusters toy I want ever.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Snacksmaniac posted:

There’s a lot of busted figs in here if anyone wants parts for customs. I can make a thread but there really isn’t much left.

I can’t stop laughing at some of the poses you have them like the Doc Oc and Iceman lol

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Louisgod posted:

I can’t stop laughing at some of the poses you have them like the Doc Oc and Iceman lol

Hah I gave up on standing even the fit ones. I guess they are pretty funny. It was basically pull one out and take a pic quickly.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I'm in for ghost Egon.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

Snacksmaniac posted:

Who or what is the big green slime guy whose torso and head are in the first pic?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Yeah, I’ll get that GB two pack. Phoebe rocked, and I thought Ghost Egon was fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Prophet of Nixon posted:

Who or what is the big green slime guy whose torso and head are in the first pic?

Chemo!
http://www.dcuc.info/villains/chemo-photos-from-nycc-2009/

Bad early pics.