Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

GWBBQ posted:

The OP showed a search with the term "premiere date," which is used in the Wikipedia article to reference the movie's first showing in the UK, as opposed to any of the other descriptions of releases in the US or to the UK. SEO strikes once again.

where?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

what this "infographic" considers outside of the scope of "things that actually happened":

* JFK assassination
* Iran-Contra
* Epstein didn't kill himself
* Mattress firm money laundering scheme
* US is a corporation
* US presidential election was stolen
* Iraqi Dinar scam

Would love to hear the explanation for the positioning of "Ancient Giant Trees", I googled it and there are big rocks that look a bit like tree stumps and some people think they must have come from super massive trees, which were mentioned in the bible or something, - how this is a belief that is dangerous to yourself and others?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

lovely biblical literalism almost always leans into the antisemitic + detached from reality zone so maybe they split the difference?

like the Serpent Seed doctrine is 100% "Jesus was white and The Jews are descended from Satan"

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
zuckerberg is a robot is not on this chart, vis-a-vis zuckerberg is a robot.

speculate and escape reality :2bong:

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

FFT posted:

lovely biblical literalism almost always leans into the antisemitic + detached from reality zone so maybe they split the difference?

like the Serpent Seed doctrine is 100% "Jesus was white and The Jews are descended from Satan"

ok sure but why are essential oils anti-semitic

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Thanks for the infographic, CIA!

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
elite pedophiles and billionaires are a marginalized group

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It's such distilled disinfo*. I tried to find something on Abbie Richards, who made the chart, to see if there's an obvious connection but there isn't. She's not even American, hah.

*Critical that everyone understand that there is a shadow elite that does run the world. However! They are not supreme. They are not Gods. They are not all-powerful. They do have to respond and react to the working class' own power. This is how disinfo works best, because here we have not only -shitcoating- but we also have a false idea which the shitcoated heterodox may turn around and defend as a correct idea off the strength that they're being told it's a false idea - you understand?

Also that marginalized group refers to semites, not the elite. It's a really simple flourish to say these conspiracy theorists are antisemitic. Dead simple. Actually it belies a bit of antisemitism in and of itself since it would require the person making this critique to also imagine the elite as a bunch of Jews, no? Obviously this is helped along by the fact that many conspiracy theorists are in fact antisemites and many more are crypto-antisemites. Not that few, I've seen this a lot you know, even recognize their own antisemitism despite its presence, for what it's worth. As always, we must tread lightly.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

nomad2020 posted:

Jimmy Hoffa probably just moved to that island where JFK, Elvis,Tu-Pac, Epstein and the Sandy Hook crisis actors live.

Biden is a total robot, complete slave to the system.

Putting the dash in there makes his name look like an alien word. Perhaps the truth has been in plain sight all along.

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Puntification posted:

Would love to hear the explanation for the positioning of "Ancient Giant Trees", I googled it and there are big rocks that look a bit like tree stumps and some people think they must have come from super massive trees, which were mentioned in the bible or something, - how this is a belief that is dangerous to yourself and others?

Whoever made the chart is a young earth creationist

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I tried but no one cares about the Dasha-Epstein linked. Red Spooks, no big deal right? Whatever! Let's pull some meat off this one:

Lampsacus posted:

Why was Dasha at the court with Epstein's victims? As friend providing support?
E: I think red scare annoys me most because it's their personalities are excruciatingly one-for-one the same as the classist, privileged white people in my rl. Like, the ones who scoff that you haven't seen Fleabag and go to poetry readings to mock. I don't know, maybe I have been hurt before. But, they were on Succession recently and saunced for white lotus so blegh. Anyway, Epstein.

https://twitter.com/earwulf/status/1462959296417783826

Edit: Pulling a few tweets out of the second twitter thread in the first quote here. Since I know the thread likes TrueAnon and Belden, despite my protests. You should look at the thread in full but here's these two from it:

https://twitter.com/Edward__Bernays/status/1460221367840907268

https://twitter.com/Bilderatlas/status/1460227147684057088

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 14:57 on Nov 23, 2021

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

She's not even American, hah.

there was also that lady that made a video about "the history of the Taliban" around the time of the rout from Afghanistan who begins her TikTok by claiming that the reason why the US had to invade was because the Taliban refused to give up bin Laden

... she worked for The Guardian Australia

I don't know if this is really any kind of pattern or coincidence, I just remembered

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Puntification posted:

Giant ancient trees is probably better stated as "trees don't exist" because the belief itself is that what we see as trees today are merely shrubs compared to what trees used to be. In this belief, all modern geographic features can be explained by them actually being the petrified remains of ancient trees. I suspect it's tied into YEC poo poo as part of their denial of geology, but I've never cared enough to look.

Lost Time
Sep 28, 2012

All necessities, provided. All anxieties, tranquilized. All boredom, amused.
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1462207884964605961

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1462223099198324744

RIP Gary Webb, who definitely did not die of suspicious causes.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

gradenko_2000 posted:

there was also that lady that made a video about "the history of the Taliban" around the time of the rout from Afghanistan who begins her TikTok by claiming that the reason why the US had to invade was because the Taliban refused to give up bin Laden

... she worked for The Guardian Australia

I don't know if this is really any kind of pattern or coincidence, I just remembered

Abbie Richards has obviously made it onto The Guardian. Well the spookiest media she's been featured on is Now This. I don't really know if it's worthwhile to say well look at these particular medias featuring her and look at who funds them because, poo poo, that's a huge onus to put on someone that they only publish in media which is independent, non-spooky funded. She couldn't even publish to "independent media" The Intercept, e.g., since its run by Omidyar, you see what I mean.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

It's not a mystery or a revelation or the tides turning, the well-captured-by-intel NYT publishes this poo poo because they're loving bragging.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Perry Mason Jar posted:

https://twitter.com/earwulf/status/1462959296417783826

Edit: Pulling a few tweets out of the second twitter thread in the first quote here. Since I know the thread likes TrueAnon and Belden, despite my protests. You should look at the thread in full but here's these two from it:

https://twitter.com/Edward__Bernays/status/1460221367840907268

https://twitter.com/Bilderatlas/status/1460227147684057088

what's the angle with Belden here, he went to the conservative convention ya? anything else? I find him very annoying and have a hard time with true anon but I'm not sure what we're getting from this

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Belden worked for the CIA (maybe unknowingly? I doubt it given that TrueAnon is an obvious limited hangout) to ravage and partition Rojava. He's on record saying they (he) were dropping white phosphorous on villages. You can troll through some of those threads for other connections but they're immaterial to me.

He's just one of many pseudo-leftists doing this horseshoe theory shitcoating mess besides the real damage he did in Syria. I need to get some work done so apologies that this is pretty bare bones as far as explanation. Ask me for more detail if you want it, I'll have to reach out to a friend who's been following the Belden tale more closely to provide something particularly robust.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
stfu perry mason jar you’re the shittiest poster in this entire thread

just making GBS threads it up with your nothing thoughts. go outside lol

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

gradenko_2000 posted:

what this "infographic" considers outside of the scope of "things that actually happened":

* JFK assassination
* Iran-Contra
* Epstein didn't kill himself
* Mattress firm money laundering scheme
* US is a corporation
* US presidential election was stolen
* Iraqi Dinar scam

I think they mean the conspiracies around them, not that the event didn't happen. IE Area 51 does exist, the US even now admits it exists. It's both an experimental test aircraft base and a place to train foreign nationals and other nonsense. But when you refer to it people automatically assume aliens which is bullshit.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I drop off of the thread for a couple weeks and of course this loving idiot is still going, just posting walls of thoughtscrawl. I’m sure the discussion happening now is robust and relevant because of it

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

stfu perry mason jar you’re the shittiest poster in this entire thread

just making GBS threads it up with your nothing thoughts. go outside lol

Sorry I insulted your spooky icon.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I drop off of the thread for a couple weeks and of course this loving idiot is still going, just posting walls of thoughtscrawl. I’m sure the discussion happening now is robust and relevant because of it

Thread is much better now for your two posts about me, great contributions.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
belden being CIA would be a pretty incredible bit

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MysteriousStranger posted:

I think they mean the conspiracies around them, not that the event didn't happen. IE Area 51 does exist, the US even now admits it exists. It's both an experimental test aircraft base and a place to train foreign nationals and other nonsense. But when you refer to it people automatically assume aliens which is bullshit.

but that just makes it a bad infographic regardless if the phrases used to describe the alleged conspiracy being called-out is so truncated as to be unintelligible unless you're already a "conspiracy theorist" yourself

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Did twitter just google "Belden" and decided that Brace Belden sits atop an industrial technology empire? Also he's heir to Aetna insurance for some reason?

Sluggernaut
Apr 3, 2007
Knifeaholic
So what's the scoop with Belden? I've enjoyed his show but lately I get the feeling something is fucky there. Between TrueAnon and Ghost Stories for the End of the World and Death is Just Around the Corner there's a lot of content and clearly an audience and a market for this stuff.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sluggernaut posted:

So what's the scoop with Belden? I've enjoyed his show but lately I get the feeling something is fucky there. Between TrueAnon and Ghost Stories for the End of the World and Death is Just Around the Corner there's a lot of content and clearly an audience and a market for this stuff.

oh no

gh0stpinballa......are you CIA?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

lol @ including the Adam Chelsea Clinton tweet.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the basic premise is that if you're Epstein-brained, and TrueAnon was the original Epstein-brain podcast, you can be accused of being a "limited hangout" if some people get the impression that there are some things you are unwilling to talk about, or some people you are unwilling to talk to

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Danger posted:

lol @ including the Adam Chelsea Clinton tweet.

Which one? Not seeing it.

gradenko_2000 posted:

the basic premise is that if you're Epstein-brained, and TrueAnon was the original Epstein-brain podcast, you can be accused of being a "limited hangout" if some people get the impression that there are some things you are unwilling to talk about, or some people you are unwilling to talk to

TrueAnon probably is a limited hangout but, honestly?, whatever. Like I said a lot of the purported connections Belden has are immaterial to me and specious at best. If something significant emerges then I'll care but I don't go for this family tree stuff. Nonetheless, Belden's actions in Rojava are well documented and the man is making an absolute killing with his podcast, unlike our friend gh0stpinballa. Unless...? Kidding!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Brock Pierce is so wealthy that he routinely pops up in media now as eccentric billionaire, rather than all of the other stuff

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
rap game guy is a shittier version of 0ddette on twitter and not every conspiratorial pic tweet thread is gonna land

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sluggernaut posted:

a serious answer to this is that there has always been a market for this, just look at the number of jfk assassination books that have been published, it's just now appearing in podcast form. the podcast creators have to do their research and get material from somewhere too

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
man all the true anon stuff seems tenuous at best.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it’s russian disinfo all the way down

https://twitter.com/john_sipher/status/1462935253409046529?s=21

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Malcolm X's daughter was murdered by the NYPD yesterday

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/22/malcolm-xs-daughter-malikah-shabazz-found-dead-in-nyc/

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Brace Belden and Nick Mullen teamed up to brainwash reasonable Bernie Sanders supporters into Woke-Racist Progressives and push the party too far to the left so they'd lose in 2020.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Which one? Not seeing it.

TrueAnon probably is a limited hangout but, honestly?, whatever. Like I said a lot of the purported connections Belden has are immaterial to me and specious at best. If something significant emerges then I'll care but I don't go for this family tree stuff. Nonetheless, Belden's actions in Rojava are well documented and the man is making an absolute killing with his podcast, unlike our friend gh0stpinballa. Unless...? Kidding!

i think most people itt like trueanon and don't really buy your vague allusions to intelligence connections. lay out what you have specifically because the stuff you're implying is not accepted or common knowledge among this thread's posters

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hooplah posted:

i think most people itt like trueanon and don't really buy your vague allusions to intelligence connections. lay out what you have specifically because the stuff you're implying is not accepted or common knowledge among this thread's posters

I haven't made any vague allusions to intelligence connections. Belden was, by his own admission, cooperating with US imperial proxy YPG in Rojava. Imperial proxies typically work through intelligence agencies, in cooperation with the US military but apart. Belden was calling US airstrikes on Raqqa after ISIS was allowed to leave to Turkey - his mission was to hold the territory. He said in 2017 on Chapo that everyone knew (he said even the lowly farmers knew this) the mission was to take over and hold the territory for NATO after ISIS was demobbed. The sum of his mission was to conquer the territory alongside the YPG to then turn over to Turkey. He, by his own admission again, oversaw US airstrikes on villages in Rojava. His own claim is that he dropped depleted uranium on civilian populations via a tablet - he called in USAF airstrikes personally or at least that is his claim.

Nothing I've said here is something which Belden has not himself said.

I haven't made any real case for his pedigree or anything like that. But this is the person you're asking me to trust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

The_Rob posted:

man all the true anon stuff seems tenuous at best.

even tenuous is strong for whatever that poo poo is