Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I haven't made any vague allusions to intelligence connections. Belden was, by his own admission, cooperating with US imperial proxy YPG in Rojava. Imperial proxies typically work through intelligence agencies, in cooperation with the US military but apart. Belden was calling US airstrikes on Raqqa after ISIS was allowed to leave to Turkey - his mission was to hold the territory. He said in 2017 on Chapo that everyone knew (he said even the lowly farmers knew this) the mission was to take over and hold the territory for NATO after ISIS was demobbed. The sum of his mission was to conquer the territory alongside the YPG to then turn over to Turkey. He, by his own admission again, oversaw US airstrikes on villages in Rojava. His own claim is that he dropped depleted uranium on civilian populations via a tablet - he called in USAF airstrikes personally or at least that is his claim.

Nothing I've said here is something which Belden has not himself said.

I haven't made any real case for his pedigree or anything like that. But this is the person you're asking me to trust.

Where did he make the claim about dropping DU via a tablet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

prior to his rojava deployment brace was also doing deep undercover as a heroin addicted former punk rocker turned florist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

*record scratch* yeah, thats me. you might be wondering how i wound up in a chopper above rojava with a bucket full of depleted uranium tablets

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

*record scratch* yeah, thats me. you might be wondering how i wound up in a chopper above rojava with a bucket full of depleted uranium tablets

I am so pissed this is too long for a thread title

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Nothing I've said here is something which Belden has not himself said.

I haven't made any real case for his pedigree or anything like that. But this is the person you're asking me to trust.

he also hosed elizabeth warren by his own admission, you shouldn't leave that out

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Azathoth posted:

I am so pissed this is too long for a thread title

forget it racial jake, it's raqqa city

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

GWBBQ posted:

The OP showed a search with the term "premiere date," which is used in the Wikipedia article to reference the movie's first showing in the UK, as opposed to any of the other descriptions of releases in the US or to the UK. SEO strikes once again.

yes and I saw the same thing, the point is that I am incredulous that this was a deliberate change made with the purpose of very slightly obfuscating a connection between the release of Eyes Wide Shut and the Kennedy death, because that seems useless and extremely unlikely.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1463183364484214790?t=mOStPh8pbYseMkFSfeoNaw&s=19
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1463183388098150407?t=sYQ3l7AJEjej0ll8u7TJYA&s=19

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

papa horny michael posted:

Brock Pierce is so wealthy that he routinely pops up in media now as eccentric billionaire, rather than all of the other stuff

this is what portraying a young Emelio Estevez will do to a child.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
tore up sheets that didnt tear when he swan dove off the top bunk cool

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he braided the long strips into cordage, and then cured the rope using spittle and terlit waters

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cabbages and Kings posted:

yes and I saw the same thing, the point is that I am incredulous that this was a deliberate change made with the purpose of very slightly obfuscating a connection between the release of Eyes Wide Shut and the Kennedy death, because that seems useless and extremely unlikely.

This reminds me a lot of the whole concept of synchronicity, which I think is both real and also something that most people who believe in it cast so wide a net as to make the concept functionally meaningless.

It's like finding out that Lou Gehrig, who famously wanted to be an actor when he was growing up, died on the exact same day that Stacy Keach was born. Now I'm not going to say that Stacy Keach is the reincarnation of Lou Gehrig but drat if it isn't a hell of a coincidence.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
What a coincidence that a guy named Lou Gehrig just happened to catch an illness called Lou Gehrig's Disease

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
My "the only non pedophile Jeffrey Epstein podcast" has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my podcast

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

whoops, it was "cinematic release." don't mind me, I may have made that post while extremely high.
I'm sticking with my half-assed conspiracy theory. Oswald was the lone gunman (I'm open to talking about all of the poo poo that led up to him shooting JFK) and the conspiracy theories were spread by intelligence agencies because deep down, someone knew that public opinion had to be muddled with questions to avoid focusing on the idea that a commie secret agent had killed the president and demanding war.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh well if the JAIL RECORDS say so, then that certainly clears it all up. I mean sure, having someone assassinated in prison, that's one level of power. But having misleading or incorrect information put into a document? That would take some kind of Living God!

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

Where did he make the claim about dropping DU via a tablet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katdDH1lej0

See 38:45. He called in USAF airstrikes.

US admits DU use in Syria: https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/14/the-united-states-used-depleted-uranium-in-syria/

See here: https://makerojavagreenagain.org/2019/07/02/make-rojava-green-again-held-3rd-international-gathering-in-italy/

“Before the Rojava revolution, the Assad regime encouraged reliance on monoculture to try to ensure that Rojava could never become a viable separate entity. At the same time other types of agriculture, like the planting of fruit trees, was banned. This monoculture was very heavily dependent on water. And on chemicals and fertilisers, some of which have been banned in Europe. Also, there has been a ban on planting trees wich has had a severe adverse impact on the soil. Beside those problems, and since the revolution started, there has also been a lot of pressure from the Turkish state [which has affected the environment]. For example, dam construction in Turkey has caused enforced drought in Rojava. The Turkish military has also set fire to olive trees and Depleted Uranium (DU) has been used in the area. DU turns into dust in the air and causes cancers, particularly in children.

See here: https://euphratespost.net/to-surviv...egrounds-in-sy/

"My concern is in the seriousness of the use of uranium in Syria is that the targets have been said to be “Daesh” targets and their areas of station and command. But that command and soldiers have been and continue to be in residential areas with entrapped civilians within the cities of Raqqa and Deir al-Zour, These areas have experienced large volumes of civilian losses. Already a crime against humanity but what of the lasting consequences on the remaining survivors"

Bonus: at 24:53 he talks about the child soldiers he fought alongside. How lovely

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

GWBBQ posted:

I'm sticking with my half-assed conspiracy theory. Oswald was the lone gunman (I'm open to talking about all of the poo poo that led up to him shooting JFK) and the conspiracy theories were spread by intelligence agencies because deep down, someone knew that public opinion had to be muddled with questions to avoid focusing on the idea that a commie secret agent had killed the president and demanding war.

ok but didn't p much all the joint chiefs want to start firing nukes during the cuban missile crisis? why would the assassination make them more dove-ish?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katdDH1lej0

See 38:45. He called in USAF airstrikes.

Bonus: at 24:53 he talks about the child soldiers he fought alongside. How lovely

So transcribing that section:

quote:

Will: So the smart money is that things will play out according to history and the US will sell out the kurds. But technically right now, what is the status of relationship between the YPG and the US government and military if any?

Brace: Oh there is one. Its an insanely cynically one, but there is one. We can get air support from them, which we can call in on tables. Which is otherwise used to play bubble pop or whatever *will laughs* I'm not even kidding...its hosed up.

So right now, they give...the YPG don't give anything to like we don't get anything from them. we get no training, we get no guns, we get no ammunition, nothing. But SDF on the otherhand, because they are a new organization and they don't have ties to the PPK, they get some guns, and some training and I don't think they get any money...actually i don't think they even get any training. but they get some guns from them. its gonna be pretty bad when they do when they do sorta leave...but its also pretty bad that they're here they don't really help, on the ground, that much.

ive actually i kinda got grilled by this cia guy my first day out of the academy. um he was just walking around where i was, he sat down. "what's your name son? where are you from? how come you're here? are you getting any bomb training or like that?" which i said no, obviously, which is true...they hadn't.

which i don't think exactly matches the idea that "His own claim is that he dropped depleted uranium on civilian populations via a tablet"

like did he do it? who knows, but it doesn't seem like he has claimed to have done so.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

GWBBQ posted:

whoops, it was "cinematic release." don't mind me, I may have made that post while extremely high.

I still love the idea that Oswald fired two shots, one missed and the second one (the magic bullet) hits JFK with what would have likely been a fatal shot eventually, and then the dumbass rookie Secret Service agent stands up holding a rifle with a hair trigger and swings it towards JFK just as the car accelerates, causing him to accidentally fire off a shot and dome Kennedy.

It's the dumbest possible thing that could happen, and so according to our timeline's rules, it must be true.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ok but didn't p much all the joint chiefs want to start firing nukes during the cuban missile crisis? why would the assassination make them more dove-ish?
the assassination was going to happen one way or another. i'm saying it's the conspiracy theories that proliferated afterwards that pulled us back from the brink of war. kind of like what i've said either here or in the UFO thread about assuming the Roswell crash response just being a by-the-books response to spread conflicting info and draw attention away from Project Mogul. i'm sure there's a CIA "what to do if we kill the president" manual, but they ended up pulling out the "what to do if someone else kills the president" manual and the prologue is titled "nuclear war is bad for funding."

Azathoth posted:

I still love the idea that Oswald fired two shots, one missed and the second one (the magic bullet) hits JFK with what would have likely been a fatal shot eventually, and then the dumbass rookie Secret Service agent stands up holding a rifle with a hair trigger and swings it towards JFK just as the car accelerates, causing him to accidentally fire off a shot and dome Kennedy.

It's the dumbest possible thing that could happen, and so according to our timeline's rules, it must be true.
i don't think that's what happened, but i'm definitely on board with the "stupidest possible timeline" theory.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

So transcribing that section:

which i don't think exactly matches the idea that "His own claim is that he dropped depleted uranium on civilian populations via a tablet"

like did he do it? who knows, but it doesn't seem like he has claimed to have done so.

Ok, I'll retract: he didn't say he dropped DU, he said he dropped airstrikes. That's fair. We can reasonably deduce that the strikes in question were DU given its rampant use by US Military for decades - it's admitted for Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Syria (although they say well just this one time in Nov. 2015 we super swear) - especially when the US Military claim is that they use(d) it against ISIS strongholds in particular, which is what Belden was attacking. It's worth mentioning that Turkey has been brazen and open about their use of chemical munitions in the territory, a territory which YPG ceded to them, since staking their claim to it also. Belden liberated the Kurds to enjoy lifelong cancers and birth defects, in one form or another.

If DU was not employed - though in all likelihood it was - then we're left with 'only' white phosphorus. Its use on Raqqa is not a secret: https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/14/iraq/syria-danger-us-white-phosphorus

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Aquino's friend alleges that Aquino was using Satanism as cover. Half a point to everyone holding that Satanism does occur exists as such but is merely dressing for the casting of doubt and rabbit-hole distraction. One full point if this gets confirmed beyond hearsay.

https://twitter.com/ObjectifiedL/status/1463195221404049409

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Nov 23, 2021

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

GWBBQ posted:

i don't think that's what happened, but i'm definitely on board with the "stupidest possible timeline" theory.
it's what i'd call a "viable" theory, in that i can't specifically disprove it and it could plausibly have happened. if i had to put money on something, it might be that, but i wouldn't say that it's likely to have happened in that way

a big part of why i love the theory though is the image of oswald in the window of the book depository, looking down the sight and lining up his third shot, then seeing Kennedy's head explode. imagine being him in that moment. you've decided to be a Great Man and seize the moment, you haven't been working with anyone else, sure you've been spouting off about JFK and you know some guys who are spooked up but no one knows you're doing this. and only then after you've already shot the president once, the entire bottom drops out of your world.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I think DU is only used in anti-tank munitions like APDS rounds or a-10 cannons or maybe TOW missiles but I'm no expert

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I think DU is only used in anti-tank munitions like APDS rounds or a-10 cannons or maybe TOW missiles but I'm no expert

The Wikipedia entry is pretty thorough:

quote:

Most military use of depleted uranium has been as 30 mm ordnance, primarily the 30 mm PGU-14/B armour-piercing incendiary round from the GAU-8 Avenger cannon of the A-10 Thunderbolt II used by the United States Air Force. 25 mm DU rounds have been used in the M242 gun mounted on the U.S. Army's Bradley Fighting Vehicle and the Marine Corps's LAV-25.

The U.S. Marine Corps uses DU in the 25 mm PGU-20 round fired by the GAU-12 Equalizer cannon of the AV-8B Harrier, and also in the 20 mm M197 gun mounted on AH-1 Cobra helicopter gunships. The United States Navy's Phalanx CIWS's M61 Vulcan Gatling gun used 20 mm armor-piercing penetrator rounds with discarding plastic sabots and a core made using depleted uranium, later changed to tungsten.
Mark 149 Mod 2 20mm depleted uranium ammunition for the Phalanx CIWS aboard USS Missouri.

Another use of depleted uranium is in kinetic energy penetrators, anti-armor rounds such as the 120 mm sabot rounds fired from the British Challenger 1, Challenger 2,[33] M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams.[34] Kinetic energy penetrator rounds consist of a long, relatively thin penetrator surrounded by a discarding sabot. Staballoys are metal alloys of depleted uranium with a very small proportion of other metals, usually titanium or molybdenum. One formulation has a composition of 99.25% by mass of depleted uranium and 0.75% by mass of titanium. Staballoys are approximately 1.67 times as dense as lead and are designed for use in kinetic energy penetrator armor-piercing ammunition. The US Army uses DU in an alloy with around 3.5% titanium.

Depleted uranium is favored for the penetrator because it is self-sharpening[35] and flammable.[31] On impact with a hard target, such as an armored vehicle, the nose of the rod fractures in such a way that it remains sharp.[35] The impact and subsequent release of heat energy causes it to ignite.[31] When a DU penetrator reaches the interior of an armored vehicle, it catches fire, often igniting ammunition and fuel, killing the crew and possibly causing the vehicle to explode. DU is used by the U.S. Army in 120 mm or 105 mm cannons employed on the M1 Abrams tank. The Soviet/Russian military has used DU ammunition in tank main gun ammunition since the late 1970s, mostly for the 115 mm guns in the T-62 tank and the 125 mm guns in the T-64, T-72, T-80, and T-90 tanks.

The DU content in various ammunition is 180 g in 20 mm projectiles, 200 g in 25 mm ones, 280 g in 30 mm, 3.5 kg in 105 mm, and 4.5 kg in 120 mm penetrators. DU was used during the mid-1990s in the U.S. to make hand grenades, and land mines, but those applications have been discontinued, according to Alliant Techsystems.[citation needed] The US Navy used DU in its 20 mm Phalanx CIWS guns, but switched in the late 1990s to armor-piercing tungsten.

Only the US and the UK have acknowledged using DU weapons.[36] 782,414 DU rounds were fired during the 1991 war in Iraq, mostly by US forces.[37] In a three-week period of conflict in Iraq during 2003, it was estimated that between 1,000 and 2,000 tonnes of depleted uranium munitions were used.[38] More than 300,000 DU rounds were fired during the 2003 war, the vast majority by US troops.[37]

So yes, APDS rounds and A-10 Cannons, not TOW missiles from what I can find. I wouldn't describe APDS rounds as being exclusive to anti-tank applications, even if they were exclusive to them at one time it's not the case anymore.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Ok, I'll retract: he didn't say he dropped DU, he said he dropped airstrikes.

Except he didn't really even say he did personally did. "we" is doing a lot of work there. he was asked about US support for the YPG and was answering that question collectively. the context of the rest of the interview being how much his commanders generally disliked him, it seems entirely reasonable that he was talking about the YPG's ability to call in airstrike and not that he personally had done so.

Now again, to the question of what actually happened, I am not enough of an expert on Syria to stake an opinion nor do I desire to become one, so I don't know. But I don't think this interview is really effective evidence that Beldon admitted to ordering air strikes.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Also maybe I'm just being cynical here but in the horrific annals of war "a footsoldier for a faction whose allies used weapons that cause terrible long-term health problems" rates pretty low

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

Except he didn't really even say he did personally did. "we" is doing a lot of work there. he was asked about US support for the YPG and was answering that question collectively. the context of the rest of the interview being how much his commanders generally disliked him, it seems entirely reasonable that he was talking about the YPG's ability to call in airstrike and not that he personally had done so.

Now again, to the question of what actually happened, I am not enough of an expert on Syria to stake an opinion nor do I desire to become one, so I don't know. But I don't think this interview is really effective evidence that Beldon admitted to ordering air strikes.

The distinction between I called in USAF airstrikes and the militia I belonged to called in USAF airstrikes is a rather fine one, I feel. Either way there is known collaboration with the imperial military. In other words, let's say you're in a gang - or, more specifically, you are part of a set which belongs to a larger gang body - and you say "We used to pimp women" does it really matter if you personally pimped women or if you were just part of a set, and therefore part of an operation, that pimped women? I mean I'm not taking Belden to court and pressing charges or anything, maybe it would matter then (in determining what charge to press, not in determining a crime was committed), but here it's pretty immaterial if you ask me.

I wish more people were like you Trabisnikof. We almost never agree but you're a good egg, seriously. Anyway I think I've said my piece enough that anyone can just read it and agree or disagree. Rare that I care about derails - and I'll continue if someone is particularly interested although I think we've run through all that's relevant well enough - but it's probably best to stop here as we're really moving beyond the purview of the thread. In summary, Belden's actions in Syria taint all other work he's done - which is where we started - and we should keep a critical eye on what TrueAnon says, does, doesn't say, or doesn't do. This is always the case but there's a bad habit around here of picking someone you like then turning off your brain when engaging with what they do/say, so I have to keep saying please pay attention, please look at what's happening. No a picture thread isn't enough to claim Fraud, no tenuous and specious connections to some or another bogeyman or elite isn't enough to claim Fraud, but we have to see these things in concert not as discrete parts when making determinations about the character/pedigree of a person. It's only ever an aid though, it's better to read and listen to them and see where that leads or is meant to. Chapo doesn't need to have spooky money (though it does) to encourage people to vote Dem. It's kind of fun to make these connections of course but really you can concern yourself with "Vote Dem" well enough - if that in itself doesn't provide you sufficient cause for denouncement then maybe it would help you to form the connections and make that message a little scarier for yourself, sure.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Ladies and gentlemen, they admit it:
https://twitter.com/Tweetie72380220/status/1454047716493774849

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Nazis are now proudly bragging,on Twitter, that they're going to violently carry out Agenda 21.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
The Team Terf to Team Guidestones pipeline, folx~!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The distinction between I called in USAF airstrikes and the militia I belonged to called in USAF airstrikes is a rather fine one, I feel. Either way there is known collaboration with the imperial military. In other words, let's say you're in a gang - or, more specifically, you are part of a set which belongs to a larger gang body - and you say "We used to pimp women" does it really matter if you personally pimped women or if you were just part of a set, and therefore part of an operation, that pimped women? I mean I'm not taking Belden to court and pressing charges or anything, maybe it would matter then (in determining what charge to press, not in determining a crime was committed), but here it's pretty immaterial if you ask me.

I wish more people were like you Trabisnikof. We almost never agree but you're a good egg, seriously. Anyway I think I've said my piece enough that anyone can just read it and agree or disagree. Rare that I care about derails - and I'll continue if someone is particularly interested although I think we've run through all that's relevant well enough - but it's probably best to stop here as we're really moving beyond the purview of the thread. In summary, Belden's actions in Syria taint all other work he's done - which is where we started - and we should keep a critical eye on what TrueAnon says, does, doesn't say, or doesn't do. This is always the case but there's a bad habit around here of picking someone you like then turning off your brain when engaging with what they do/say, so I have to keep saying please pay attention, please look at what's happening. No a picture thread isn't enough to claim Fraud, no tenuous and specious connections to some or another bogeyman or elite isn't enough to claim Fraud, but we have to see these things in concert not as discrete parts when making determinations about the character/pedigree of a person. It's only ever an aid though, it's better to read and listen to them and see where that leads or is meant to. Chapo doesn't need to have spooky money (though it does) to encourage people to vote Dem. It's kind of fun to make these connections of course but really you can concern yourself with "Vote Dem" well enough - if that in itself doesn't provide you sufficient cause for denouncement then maybe it would help you to form the connections and make that message a little scarier for yourself, sure.

it’s difficult for me to take your criticism entirely seriously given that you opened with “Belden has admitted to personally calling in DU air strikes” and have now backpedaled to “Belden was a member of a communist militia that received US air support during the SCW.” Make no mistake, fighting overseas with a US ally of convenience is spooky behavior, but it’s a far cry from your original claim and no more controversial than what everybody already knows about Belden. Also not sure how Chapo is a “vote Dem” podcast (or what evidence exists that they are spooked up) but maybe that thread isn’t worth pulling.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Kingfish posted:

it’s difficult for me to take your criticism entirely seriously given that you opened with “Belden has admitted to personally calling in DU air strikes” and have now backpedaled to “Belden was a member of a communist militia that received US air support during the SCW.” Make no mistake, fighting overseas with a US ally of convenience is spooky behavior, but it’s a far cry from your original claim and no more controversial than what everybody already knows about Belden. Also not sure how Chapo is a “vote Dem” podcast (or what evidence exists that they are spooked up) but maybe that thread isn’t worth pulling.

I made an inference regarding DU. Would you prefer that I stick to my original claim or revise it to be less specific given that it was an inference and therefore the claim was too strong (though not false per se)? To my recollection he had personally called in airstrikes, after finding the source for the claim... from 4 years ago... I said okay we have good reason to believe he did and if he didn't then it's fairly immaterial. So what? Is arguing in good faith so foreign a concept to you that you demand that people hold onto claims which are overly strong? Why is making a strong claim which you later weaken but not defeat sufficient cause to throw out a criticism?

The strongest claim I can make here, given what's been fleshed out, is: "Belden has admitted to participating in a militia that had access to USAF airstrikes, Belden also had access though it's not clear whether he called in an airstrike himself. USAF airstrikes dropped white phosphorus on Raqqa." Has the good character of Belden been rescued now?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
this tactic of yours is very.... fishy

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

that's even thinner gruel than this thread usually subsists on

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

belden makes me laugh. more funny ops please, langley

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HOW THE NAZIS HAVE LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY'RE PROUDLY ACTING AS THE VIOLENT DEATHSQUADS WHICH ENFORCE AGENDA 21?!

loving PLEASE?!

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004
it is pretty weird that Tim Dillon will interview Whitney Webb but True Anon hasn’t.

I’m reading a book called The Secret Life of Bill Clinton because of a top-rated and worth it’s own read review of the McVeigh book(Phil Dragoo’s review “The Most Complete Map of the Terra Cognita of OKBomb and its Designated Demon). It’s decent and features an early appearance of a future big time player running interference for Clinton’s deep state. The context is this guy Knowlton saw someone menacing in the park Vince Foster died in on that day and upon reporting it to the FBI he began getting harassed and as a result a young attorney tried to ridicule and intimidate him in front of the grand jury.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Lzw0mTE

(I’m old and have forgotten how to post images)

So it’s true, maybe you can only get to the top if you know where a few bodies are buried!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Your fav leftist podcaster brought cancer and birth defects to civilians in Rojava. The territory which he participated in ceding to Turkey, as was his mission, was then brutalized by Erdogan in the following year and years since. He has never expressed any remorse about it. Sorry if this gruel is too thin for you but I think it's actually an obscene crime against humanity.

https://twitter.com/chapotraphouse/status/722881053543809024

Arguing with fandoms is so tiring.