Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bro wtf is going on in france this is like every single restaurant i look at. i just zoomed in on some random city and basically half of the pizzas are all hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sometimes you just gamble and lose :shrug:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Aardvark! posted:

you made me curious.

pizza a la france

Oh god; It looks like a facehugger clawed its way out to leap at one of the unfortunate pizza-eaters.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Neddy Seagoon posted:

A friend of mine told me about a thanksgiving pizza they made with stuffed-crust that used actual stuffing as well as gravy, turkey, etc, for toppings. By all accounts it was apparently loving delicious.

I guess I'm just going mostly off not liking chicken on pizza, but sometimes it works so maybe the pizza would be like a big fork of everything in each bite. like piling everything onto a roll.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Chicken and spinach with an alfredo sauce is amazing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Chicken and spinach with an alfredo sauce is amazing.

I had this in NYC but with broccoli instead of spinach, and it was unexpectedly :kiss:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
get your poo poo together, France

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Depending on the filling in the ravioli I could see that last one actually tasting pretty good. Just a burst of sauce and/or meat as you bite into them.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

at least this one appears to be on the floor, where it belongs, lmao

thats enough for now, but it appears the well of awful pizzas runs deep in France

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Those are some real motherfuckers. Nice.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

at least this one appears to be on the floor, where it belongs, lmao

I'm a little torn because part of the design philosophy appears to be "pile of mushrooms", which I support on principle

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I would eat those avec plaisir no questions asked.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Does France have a lot of Swedish immigrants?

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Aardvark! posted:

bro wtf is going on in france this is like every single restaurant i look at. i just zoomed in on some random city and basically half of the pizzas are all hosed up

Would, although I'm opposed to the idea of parsley with mushrooms.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Alright, the french people in my company are gonna have some explaining to do tomorrow.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Most of those look good. Good and messy . . eat it with a fork.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No they do not

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

i would demolish the blue cheese and ravioli one

i wonder if the ones with super thin crusts and not a lot of sauce are because of the influence of flammekueche, which is a separate dish and delicious in its own way

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

the french take pride in their cuisine so i could see them making bad pizzas out of spite

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/athfwiki/images/6/6f/Cliff1.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/800?cb=20080218195006 of pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
from Bordeaux. According to google: Bordeaux is a world capital of wine, with its castles and vineyards of the Bordeaux region that stand on the hillsides of the Gironde and is home to the world's

scissors.... ?

lol

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Aardvark! posted:

scissors.... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SxN_U2H0Xc

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I wouldn't say MOST of those french pizzas look good but there's definitely a segment of perfectly fine pizzas getting posted on the poo poo pizza list for i assume just not being aesthetically perfect as opposed to actually being bad

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Some of the hate in this thread is either performative or coming from very picky eaters.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the terrible secret of this thread: i also post the ones i find interesting, weird, or funny, i dont actually care if theyre bad :troll:

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
This poor pizza is forever worried its gonna get sued by Disney.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Aardvark! posted:

you made me curious.

pizza a la france

of all the pizzas from various locales, even brazil, these are the ones that really grind my gears, because the Gauls should know better

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DoombatINC posted:

Look at that mug, he knows he did a sin crime and he loving loves it

that smug smirk says "it is far easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission."

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pacra posted:

of all the pizzas from various locales, even brazil, these are the ones that really grind my gears, because the Gauls should know better

French pizza joints are probably for the Gauls who don't know better, while everybody else eats their daily ration of chocolatines and cigarette flavored espressos

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Aardvark! posted:

scissors.... ?

The shears for for cutting through pizza bones.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Who shot this pizza???

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

This feels like when animals evolve distinct looks and colors to advertise their toxicity

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

Who shot this pizza???

Judging by the size of the exit wound and the amount of pestorial spray, I'd say the killer was within a five foot distance. No sign of a struggle.

You get what I'm saying, right?

The pizza knew the killer.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

Some of the hate in this thread is either performative or coming from very picky eaters.

Oh word

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Judging by the size of the exit wound and the amount of pestorial spray, I'd say the killer was within a five foot distance. No sign of a struggle.

You get what I'm saying, right?

The pizza knew the killer.

It's a statistical fact that a majority of pizza murders come from within the kitchen

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

*cracks knuckles, fingers waggling excitedly over keyboard* and now, for my finest performance ever!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

pestorial spray would be a pretty good username

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
You guys don't see it but every time there is a picture of a pizza in this thread I drop to my knees and gnash my teeth, wailing, and beat my humble breast

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
didnt realize french pizza would be so contentious :dogstare: well only one thing to do about that

special shoutout to this beef tartare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Truly the worst pizza.