Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Manga guy never existed. He's Torhu's imaginary friend/psychosis developed after being rejected by the last of his family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Manga guy never existed. He's Torhu's imaginary friend/psychosis developed after being rejected by the last of his family.

So essentially Tohru was at one point about to turn _himself_ in for growing weed which was actually tomatoes? Thats some A-grade investigation-into-disarray-throwing chess move

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

The Alchemist posted:

3) Comic keeps following Enami and we never hear about Tohru and the manga guy again :smith:

Fake edit: Oh god it's been so long that the manga guy's name already escapes me :ohdear: soon the memories of his gross loving carpet will fade away too
Manga guy is easy

Think "Oh drat I forgot his name"
And you will have said it
Because his name is "Oda"

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Nah. Just a random dude.

"Our society's statistics reflect its social constructs. Who'da thunk?"

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

simplefish posted:

"Our society's statistics reflect its social constructs. Who'da thunk?"

Clearly the social construct emerged from women's inherent obsession with the color :biotruths:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Mackerel Cornflake posted:

Nah. Just a random dude.

Pink: not gay, but :biotruths:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Look pal, I don't make these rules. It says here that you like cock, I don't know what else to tell you.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

simplefish posted:

Manga guy is easy

I remember it by thinking “Oda’s snot carpet has a funny odor”.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

yOda

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Use the :neet: Tohru!

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Memento Morita.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"I miss my friend."

"You would say that you sick freak!"

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Vic posted:

Memento Morita.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Vic posted:

Memento Morita.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Vic posted:

Memento Morita.

thread title

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

simplefish posted:

Manga guy is easy

Oh! Duh.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Anyone who says that's not Tohru can gently caress off, I have made my headcanon and that's final.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

Anyone who says that's not Tohru can gently caress off, I have made my headcanon and that's final.

This. NEET will remember this aura reading and will know Enami is a fraud because he was never actually successful with women.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

This. NEET will remember this aura reading and will know Enami is a fraud because he was never actually successful with women.

He will scream about being almost 50 year old virgin on live TV all smug, feeling like an ordinary Phoenix Wright for a second, then he realizes that he just owned himself and he becomes an internet meme again. :neet: and end of the timeline.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

.... Have any of you read this comic? It's gonna build all this suspense about Tohru having a pink aura and whether he remembers it or not, then the psychic is gonna stress aboutit for 100 pages. Finally when he reveals Tohru's new aura color on tv NEET is gonna be like "oh cool" because he didn't remember anything.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

gently caress yes i am so ready for part-time tohru to become an ace attorney investigation

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

I don't think that's neet because neet was in gay baby jail

Millionaire Monday
Oct 4, 2021

The Daily Life of a
Certain (Ex-Con) Millionaire
begins!

End of Page 2

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Space Kablooey posted:

I don't think that's neet because neet was in gay baby jail

Wasnt he 20-something in the beginning though? The aura Neet looks younger than Part-time Neet anyway.

Edit: Hey nice, a millionaire Neet page!
A little over two years ago crimeneet was daydreaming about where he would live:
Maybe now that he has the money we'll get a nice farmer-neet storyline in the countryside!

Or maybe nothing happens

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Nov 22, 2021

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Not-neet confirmed

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
My relationships only last long enough for me to take them to a karaoke room and tell them I went to prison for murdering my parents

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

B
l
e
h

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

hmm yes *nods sagely*

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Frivolity and indecisiveness? This is definitely NEET.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Surprisingly introspective

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Red Aura stands for :neet:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Ruggan posted:

Surprisingly introspective

introspection is his main thing! that's pretty much all he does!!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

loving brilliant

I once had to go to a corporate training thing where they "evaluated" your "communication style" into colour-coded categories... by showing a bunch of statements and just choose the ones you agree with. They also said which "style" each one was for. So you could just consciously self-select.

Unsurprisingly, because everyone knew why they were hired and what their job advert had said about "key skills", and didn't want to look like a bad fit for their job (and thus first on the chopping block for staff cuts):
- the admin staff were all process based
-the customer service team were all people-based
- middle management were all no-bullshit communication style
- and the senior managers were all big-picture thinkers.

It was then just used as an excuse for administrators to return everything unprocessed unless it was filled out perfectly in triplicate, and for leadership to continue making woolly statements, for middle management to be rude to everyone under them, and customer service to go cry and pat each others shoulders in the break room - and everyone not do any actual work.
So, working as intended.

It was so popular they got these "interpersonal communication training consultants" in every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!