Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also for the record you can 'get pregnant from anal sex' in that the load can drip from the rear end to the pussy. which feels like a bit of a technicality. like its the same mechanism. theres not some secret rear end magic happening here. cum got into the vagina so you got pregnant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

you can technically get pregnant from giving a guy a footjob if the guy's a good shot. like c'mon

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

i used my moms credit card to sign up in high school

me too

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

El Burbo posted:

i used my moms credit card to sign up in high school

i used my dad's and also gave him $5 cash the first few times i wanted to change my av until i got a debit card. i'm still not entirely sure he understood what exactly he was being billed for

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

my ex boyfriend bought me an account. :cheers:

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Endorph posted:

also for the record you can 'get pregnant from anal sex' in that the load can drip from the rear end to the pussy. which feels like a bit of a technicality. like its the same mechanism. theres not some secret rear end magic happening here. cum got into the vagina so you got pregnant.

Top tier page snipe. :thumbsup:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
One day, science will make buttpregnant a reality.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Endorph posted:

I have heard that sperm can survive stomach acid and penetrate the walls of the digestive system, although it's very rare. In any case they can occasionally get past the walls of the anus and find their way to the reproductive organs one way or another.

It's also possible to get pregnant from oral. Again, it's super rare, but I remember there's at least one case of it happening a few years ago that got mentioned on the news.

I cannot say for sure how much of this is lies and ignorant stupidity told to me by my lovely abstinence-only high school sex ed.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I too am familiar with the story of Set and Horus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I. M. Gei posted:

I have heard that sperm can survive stomach acid and penetrate the walls of the digestive system, although it's very rare. In any case they can occasionally get past the walls of the anus and find their way to the reproductive organs one way or another.

It's also possible to get pregnant from oral. Again, it's super rare, but I remember there's at least one case of it happening a few years ago that got mentioned on the news.

I cannot say for sure how much of this is lies and ignorant stupidity told to me by my lovely abstinence-only high school sex ed.

this website loving rocks

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Chat Thread XXVI:Reminder that yes, it is in fact possible to get knocked up from anal

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

sperm cannot access the womb from the digestive system

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

:dafuq:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

the only way to get pregnant is for sperm to enter the reproductive system via the vagina

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Teaching the secrets of sex education to grown adult itt

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

humanity has been turned into sperm and taken off planet

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

bruh

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm spermtab

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

I have heard that sperm can survive stomach acid and penetrate the walls of the digestive system,

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I have heard that if two men have se-... they can get pregnant from the butt. y/n?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I. M. Gei posted:

Again, it's super rare, but I remember there's at least one case of it happening a few years ago that got mentioned on the news.

this is because "i got pregnant from oral" both attracts 15 minutes of fame and also hides the possibility it actually resulted from an affair

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

pictured: sperm jumping through the secret shortcut between the colon and the uterus

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If sperm got into your vagina via the digestive system you're either some kinda flesh wizard or you've got a big hole connecting them somewhere.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

El Burbo posted:

I have heard that if two men have se-... they can get pregnant from the butt. y/n?

fpreg? get the f outa here!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

all of my nursing has led to this conversation

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

El Burbo posted:

this is true. and omega suppressants are NOT guaranteed to protect against pregnancy.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I was lied to by ignorant rednecks

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

though it's possible they might have believed it

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

how do you have a 2005 regdate and not know what sex is

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aurora posted:

how do you have a 2005 regdate and not know what sex is

you answered your own question

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

it didn't exist yet in 2005

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Abstinence sex ed sounds badass.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

you answered your own question

i could have forgiven a 16 year old posting on the forums but also still called them an idiot

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Abstinence sex ed sounds badass.

It is very badass, in that it is both bad and rear end

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

much like my posting

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I. M. Gei posted:

I have heard that sperm can survive stomach acid and penetrate the walls of the digestive system
there is so much you dont understand about human biology

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol again

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aurora posted:

pictured: sperm jumping through the secret shortcut between the colon and the uterus

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my favorite f plus bit

'is it safe to go from rear end to pussy and then back to rear end?'
'isnt that unsanitary?'
'oh, come on. do you really think there's some magical wall separating the pussy and the anus?'
'i. well. i guess i dont think its magic, no...'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
drat maybe you should have made this guy a mod, julias