Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
oliver stone said Biden owes a debt to JFK to declassify the files because Biden is irish catholic and JFK was the first irish catholic president lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

never meet your heroes

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
oliver stone casted a non-actor to be his lead in a movie because he liked her vibe

he rules

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crepeface posted:

the chapo guest mentioned michael hudson. awhile ago, i saw this short but dense clip that explains the US military and economic imperialism pretty well imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_swuerrto

nice talk

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Top Gun Reference posted:

oliver stone said Biden owes a debt to JFK to declassify the files because Biden is irish catholic and JFK was the first irish catholic president lmao

it’s much easier if you just tell yourself those interviews are bits

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oliver stone casted a non-actor to be his lead in a movie because he liked her vibe

he rules

not a nice way to describe Blake Lively

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Top Gun Reference posted:

This is the sort of logic that would work on Biden though

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

stone’s been trying to get docs declassified for decades and decades, he’s probably just throwing poo poo at the wall at this point and hoping something sticks

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
applying for jobs while listening to a E1 joe biden episode broke my brain

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

tokin opposition posted:

applying for jobs while listening to a E1 joe biden episode broke my brain

I heard Thomas Akeenis and Boo Boo are applying for jobs too.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

quote:

I will start this by saying I'm a doctor. I was a surgery resident for 2.5 years and am now in the process of transferring to a different specialty (internal medicine). I only mention that in order to demonstrate that I have medical knowledge regarding cancer screenings, etc. Colonoscopies are not a part of a routine physical exam. Screening colonoscopies are recommended to be performed every 10 years, starting at age 45, for individuals of low-risk. In fact, low-risk individuals are now able to basically poo poo on a piece of paper and get that analyzed as a screen instead (although the screen occurs more frequently). Cancer screening is very complicated so it won't delve into it much further, but the takeaway is, colonoscopies starting at 45. You don't get c-scoped forever though. So for low-risk individuals, it is recommended that **screening colonoscopies end at age 75**. For those counting, Biden is 78. Now, for those who thinking I'm being paranoid, hear me out. A c-scope is not a risk-free procedure. It requires anesthesia and even under the hands of a supremely skilled surgeon/gastroenterologist there is a non-zero chance of loving RUPTURING YOUR COLON. Now I don't need to spell out for you smart individuals why emergency colon resection would not be ideal for a 78 year old loving PRESIDENT OF THE US. No, his physician would only recommend a colonoscopy (occurring DURING HIS TERM MIND YOU) if he was concerned about something. The "something" at age 78 is usually colon cancer. Now, of course it could turn out to be something more benign, but I absolutely refuse to believe the physician to the President of the United States would recommend a routine screening colonoscopy on a 78 year old. Also, if it's just screening, why not do the fecal immunochemical test?

TL;DR I think Biden has colon cancer.

trying to imagine the trump press release if biden dies from rear end cancer and i'm feeling my brain explode with galaxies of possibilities like the big bang

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

:sweep:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Reagan had something like nine cancerous polyps removed during his presidency. I don't anticipate it being a problem for Biden.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If Trump can survive Corona virus then they’re gonna crank Biden up on boosters of baby blood and virgin adrenochrome and probably just Weekend at Bernie’s the last 6 months like England is doing with their obviously dead queen.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Reagan had something like nine cancerous polyps removed during his presidency. I don't anticipate it being a problem for Biden.

Yeah but that wasnt a problem because HW pardoned them all

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
*Blood thinners (such as warfarin), some medications and prescription drugs (including diet pills that act as stimulants such as ephedrine and amphetamines), and harmful drugs like cocaine can cause aneurysms to rupture and bleed

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i dunno what mixture of virgin blood and adrenochrome the necropriests pump into presidents these days but its certainly very effective at keeping them alive.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shipon posted:

drat a bad spinoff of an already-bad show much be real garbage

trashfuture rules

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

zegermans posted:

trashfuture rules

Shut the gently caress up zegermans. Did I do that right?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

he also tried to shoot Daffy with a cannon inside of his piano, but that also backfired on him

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In the 1980s Ducktales Donald is in the Navy and therefore a cog in the military industrial complex. He probably saw action in Desert Storm

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DONALD: I’ll never forget seeing the oil fields on fire.
SCROOGE: I’ll never forget either, nephew - I lost millions in futures that day!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It's interesting we didn't see more of Donald's womanzing, spendthrift crypto-Nazi uncle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWsNWGbbo

Edit: it's too bad that one cuts off because it turns into some good nightmare fuel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNMrMFuk-bo&t=177s

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 21:35 on Nov 24, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's interesting we didn't see more of Donald's womanzing, spendthrift crypto-Nazi uncle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWsNWGbbo

Edit: it's too bad that one cuts off because it turns into some good nightmare fuel:

god drat ths owns. america used to be badass

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DONALD: I’ll never forget seeing the oil fields on fire.
SCROOGE: I’ll never forget either, nephew - I lost millions in futures that day!

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HUEY: Unca Scrooge, what’s gulf war syndrome?
SCROOGE: *Reading extremely long invoice of chemical weapons sold to Saddog Hussein* I’m busy, laddie.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Do the Disney characters have people dicks or animal dicks

A podcast idea for you fine people

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
in 1953's scrapped Wacky Vacation, mickey confesses that he is circumcised, so i would say human

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Mike Duncan is such a warrenite

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i thought oliver stone was fine? he said the right things, just made some pieties that he'd be expected to make in about 90% of settings

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

quote:

Dear lord

This some Verhoeven rear end poo poo

Brigadier Sockface has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Nov 25, 2021

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Donald would definitely do that.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

V. Illych L. posted:

i thought oliver stone was fine? he said the right things, just made some pieties that he'd be expected to make in about 90% of settings

yeah, that's why no one is really complaining. it was a solid interview with nothing too objectionable. stone shows a really solid grasp of what he's talking about

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
relistening to dijatc jfk series in memoriam this week.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lmao no

nuke new york

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the movie sucks so bad