Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I was revisiting my 2020 list and looking at the list of "2019 games I will catch up on next year" and lmao at how many of those I actually did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Walla posted:

Wait, 2 loving Aibas? And Ota is there of course. Is that Iris in the bottom next to Date? And who's the square?

So many questions.

Don't you recognize ShovelForge Jim?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Hell yeah. gently caress yeah.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
a sexy evil eyeball robot is exactly the new character this series needs

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Waffleman_ posted:

Don't you recognize ShovelForge Jim?

Oh yeah.

cheetah7071 posted:

a sexy evil eyeball robot is exactly the new character this series needs

Why they got to be evil though.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Walla posted:

Oh yeah.

Why they got to be evil though.

cause we already have a non-evil eyeball robot

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I was revisiting my 2020 list and looking at the list of "2019 games I will catch up on next year" and lmao at how many of those I actually did

I looked at my list of 2020 games that I hadn't gotten around to from my 2020 GOTY post and of the four games I listed, I've now played three of them and all three are going to make my GOTY list this year.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cheetah7071 posted:

cause we already have a non-evil eyeball robot

Look, just because the other AI wears black and has D cups and is attached to an edgelord with a glowing red eye doesn't necessarily mean they're evil. That's a stereotype.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Walla posted:

Look, just because the other AI wears black and has D cups and is attached to an edgelord with a glowing red eye doesn't necessarily mean they're evil. That's a stereotype.

she's wearing a bad guy hat

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

before watching Godzilla: Final Wars, i thought i didn't want karate involved in a godzilla movie. but having seen it, i KNOW i dont want karate in a godzilla movie.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cheetah7071 posted:

You're right.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Anime

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

:yeah:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

hatty posted:

Free Stux?

No thanks!!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

this is how you've decided to post? here? in the Stux memorial chat thread?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ubisoft continues to be great company

https://twitter.com/joewintergreen/status/1463729760605925381

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

They should have just bolded everything between the third paragraph and "Thank you for your understanding in this matter".

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

A day after the police with four units launched an extensive investigation into a mysterious voice at a recycling station in Almere-Haven, there is more clarity about what exactly happened.

Police took action last night after a night watchman heard a voice yelling, “Yohoo. Here I am!” One of the police officers eventually came across a talking Miffy doll.

“I threw that annoying doll in the plastic container less than a day before,” confirms Rick from Almere at Broadcasting Flevoland. “We hadn’t had the doll for a week and it just wouldn’t stop making noise.”

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

That looks like the Jotaro hat tho…

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Everytime someone in this thread badmouths crash bandicoot i feel myself tense up just a little

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
crap bandishit

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I've been having a sort of strange problem lately in that I've taken a break from playing anything to just relax and watch tv shows and movies and stuff but like I keep getting the urge to do something with my hands. I feel like I need something to do while I watch to keep my hands busy but I kind of want to pay attention to the show y'know so I dunno what to do. I've literally tried twiddling my thumbs and stuff and no go. Anybody have any idea what I should do?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

youve evolved beyond the need for Non-Interactive Visual Entertainment. welcome to the next level

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lastdancer posted:

I've been having a sort of strange problem lately in that I've taken a break from playing anything to just relax and watch tv shows and movies and stuff but like I keep getting the urge to do something with my hands. I feel like I need something to do while I watch to keep my hands busy but I kind of want to pay attention to the show y'know so I dunno what to do. I've literally tried twiddling my thumbs and stuff and no go. Anybody have any idea what I should do?

https://i.imgur.com/JHloX5S.mp4

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
The person in that animation makes it look a lot easier than it seems. And yet even failing to be even 1% as proficient as them, this seems to be working... for now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Free Stux? You'd have to pay me to take him!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Lastdancer posted:

Knitting?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Just get one if those 13x13 Rubik's cubes your could binge a whole season of something and only get a couple sides done

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Knitting is great for watching TV, I should take it back up again. It takes a bit of practice to be able to do it without a lot of concentration, but it's satisfying.

edit: wait I remember why I stopped, two labrador puppies who would stop at nothing to deconstruct anything i made. The current one is old enough I could start again maybe.

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Nov 25, 2021

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kirby is nominated for a Grammy

Specifically this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIP3HdFl-JM

Metis of the Hallways posted:

edit: wait I remember why I stopped, two labrador puppies who would stop at nothing to deconstruct anything i made. The current one is old enough I could start again maybe.

Post dogs

Here is Glitch from last night being a chair hogging sook because there was a thunderstorm

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

last stop is a pretty entertaining story game, even though it is not much of a game. it lacks even the hotspots and diary/notebook stuff that Telltale games have. it's just walking and talking and the occasional gesture movement to pour a cup of coffee

i almost completed everything I set out to play through at the beginning of the month. i still have Ynglet, the second half of Last Stop, Outriders, and New Pokemon Snap (which should arrive from GameFly next week). so probably pokemon snap will not beat the buzzer but otherwise i nailed it

i gave myself an absolutely crazy amount of games to play in december .. if I somehow clear them all I could actually hit 200 games beaten for the 3rd time in the last 4 years. i'd have to basically beat a game a day though. which... I actually did do last year but it was a lot of short games when I did it lol

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Infinitum posted:

Post dogs

Here is Glitch from last night being a chair hogging sook because there was a thunderstorm

beautiful cat

wool hazard number one:

hiding from justice, then imprisoned for her crimes

wool hazard number two:

lamenting the loss of rope toy privileges after the fateful events of the 30th of may

(they are dogs i foster/ed for a service dog organisation)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Those dogs are excellent imho

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Jay Rust posted:

Those dogs are excellent imho

all dogs are excellent, op

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Except the ones that kill people

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What about dogs that kill Nazis?

Please don't let your dogs smoke cigars

(Nice doogs)

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Infinitum posted:

What about dogs that kill Nazis?

they said people

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Just finished Malazan book 4, book was good, series is good, looking forward to having completely different characters and unrelated story in the next one!

Maybe now I'll have more time to play SMT V and all the games I've bought on switch and PC lately...

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I resubbed to FFXIV because I think I'm a couple patches behind (the last thing I did was fight mr final fantasy idk how much I've missed) and I've upgraded to the PS5 version but none of the hotkeys carry over and I can't remember how I had everything set up or how to play this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Lastdancer posted:

build a gundam!