Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Revins posted:

maybe there is a lid but he took it off for the picture?

no she never put a lid on i brought it inside because it probably has spiders in it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
now that I have brought it inside a lid has been applied lmao

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Derpies posted:

im gonna guess arizona

Bingo. I’m wondering what gave it away. The dune buggies, the hot tub, or the racism?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Bingo. I’m wondering what gave it away. The dune buggies, the hot tub, or the racism?

yes

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
well come up and say Hi in Utah you can take a dip in our various porch fluids

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went to another dispensary and bought an ungodly amount of edibles for myself and my buddies, they stuffed all of it in a big bag that said "WEED BAG". The future is wild y'all

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Have you ever counted how many porch critters you have eaten over the years Derpies?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bagmonkey posted:

I went to another dispensary and bought an ungodly amount of edibles for myself and my buddies, they stuffed all of it in a big bag that said "WEED BAG". The future is wild y'all

My dispensary had $20 1/2 ounces tonight.

:getin:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Zil posted:

Have you ever counted how many porch critters you have eaten over the years Derpies?

do numbers go that high?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Dude, how the gently caress is weed so cheap now? It wasn't that inexpensive when I was in high school

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Dude, how the gently caress is weed so cheap now? It wasn't that inexpensive when I was in high school

Supply greatly outstrips demand.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person posted:

my place always has eighths for $4.20, so $16.80 for a half ounce

when I lived in Texas I paid $30 a gram for worse weed lol

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Zil posted:

I one time disposed of porch broth and told ms derps it was raccoons

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Tip posted:

my place always has eighths for $4.20, so $16.80 for a half ounce

when I lived in Texas I paid $30 a gram for worse weed lol

I just ran the numbers, and a half ounce is 14 grams, and 14 times 30 is...

hold onto your butts...

a half ounce would have cost 420 in Texas :420::rznv:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
the eighth I just picked up was 30, its good poo poo though so that feels pretty good to me. my usual quarter of his regular poo poo runs me 50 and its still plenty good

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

ffxiv talk

my free company leader is making me full sets of what is currently top tier gear for dark knight and scholar! they also called me an idiot for spending all my money gearing up summoner and dancer when I just could have asked one of the crafters in my FC to make me some

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you should find a free company that won't verbally abuse you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
weed is cheap in the places where it's cheap because even the high demand can't keep up with how much these operations are allowed to pump out. Reading up on Oregon's weed situation was nuts

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

weed is cheap in the places where it's cheap because even the high demand can't keep up with how much these operations are allowed to pump out. Reading up on Oregon's weed situation was nuts

It's ludicrous to me that every single goddamn state and the Fed doesn't see this and think "what if we legalize and then regulate the poo poo out of this immediately". It's absolutely stunning how much money they're just NOT making doing what they are in the name of ignorance and feigned morality or whatever. And I don't even know if it's even that, at this point. Like who still living has a true moral quandary regarding weed and is actually in a place of political power/majority? It's mind boggling.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

It's ludicrous to me that every single goddamn state and the Fed doesn't see this and think "what if we legalize and then regulate the poo poo out of this immediately". It's absolutely stunning how much money they're just NOT making doing what they are in the name of ignorance and feigned morality or whatever. And I don't even know if it's even that, at this point. Like who still living has a true moral quandary regarding weed and is actually in a place of political power/majority? It's mind boggling.

:emptyquote:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

the worst side effect I get from weed is occasional lapses of memory, apart from that it generally makes me a happier and more productive person.

alcohol is quick path to feeling like poo poo otoh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

thank you revins

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Revins posted:

the worst side effect I get from weed is occasional lapses of memory, apart from that it generally makes me a happier and more productive person.

same

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Revins posted:

same

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If I have time tomorrow, I'll take a picture of the The Weed Bag and it's contents. It's intense.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Weed Bag sounds like a black and white Indie film that some post-grad film student made.
There's no talking and it's set to choppy piano music and the sounds of wind blowing.
There's a dandelion at the beginning and at the end they show it again when it's at it's at the puffy-blow-away-petal stage and you leave feeling vaguely angry about watching it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I'm stealing this

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fuuuck my house is a wreck

I gotta clean and do dishes before cooking tomorrow

uuuurghhh

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I should have spent today preparing my house but instead I actually got some work done for once

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

The Weed Bag sounds like a black and white Indie film that some post-grad film student made.
There's no talking and it's set to choppy piano music and the sounds of wind blowing.
There's a dandelion at the beginning and at the end they show it again when it's at it's at the puffy-blow-away-petal stage and you leave feeling vaguely angry about watching it.

look stop putting your day to day life into this thread or actually keep doing it we need posts

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Butts

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Nuts

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

plops

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Plop plop fizz fizz here comes another post

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I posted directly into my pants yesterday.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Jack daniels kind of night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Thanksgiving Friends! I hope your day is filled with whatever you want it to be filled with