Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/realkeithlee/status/1463924739878100992?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Keith Lee is like if annoying science man was a wrestler

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

As someone who started going gray/white at 18, I totally feel this tweet.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Unfortunately, many don't understand science, and *only* associate it with age haha.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
“Wrestling Neil deGrasse Tyson” is a pretty good gimmick

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

If Keith Lee's look was the exact same but his hair was all white it'd be the coolest loving thing he's ever done

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He understands science but not white hair dye? Ok

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he used a word hes not supposed to use when he was a child with a twitter account

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

he used a word hes not supposed to use when he was a child with a twitter account

kill him

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

https://twitter.com/maffewgregg/status/431840035323654144

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Keith Lee owns and can say whatever weird poo poo he wants. Can’t wait to see him spirit bomb hangman through the ring floor.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

too be fair he looks hot as hell with the gray

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

too be fair he looks hot as hell with the gray

he looks cool as gently caress

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he looks cool as gently caress

Yeah because he left his head in the freezer

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Having white hair while otherwise looking young is generally awesome

I like Keith Lee, I do not like reading Keith Lee's tweets

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Keith Lee tweeting that he wishes he could go to Ivalice where his hair has color again and his heart is small.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

"Murder Grandpa" is one of the top 3 coolest looks for a wrestler to have to Lee should definitely keep the white hair when he's active again.

(The other 2 are "Luchador in a suit" and "Hayabusa")

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Gumball Gumption posted:

Keith Lee tweeting that he wishes he could go to Ivalice where his hair has color again and his heart is small.

He just wants to respect female vets

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

A talking coyote posted:

Keith Lee owns and can say whatever weird poo poo he wants. Can’t wait to see him spirit bomb hangman through the ring floor.

We deserve a little bit of Keith Lee’s inner thoughts as a treat. What a marvelous fellow.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I kinda wished the Undertaker had just let his hair go grey in his later years, it would have been a cool look for him.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I also got my first white hairs at 16 bit I don't look nearly as badass.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When I got white hair in my teens people mostly thought it meant I was stressed and nervous 24/7. Like a cowardly cartoon character twitching and shaking all the time.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

inthesto posted:

Having white hair while otherwise looking young is generally awesome

I like Keith Lee, I do not like reading Keith Lee's tweets

Dude's 37, it's Okay to go grey.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1463908883198615560?s=20

Taz is very good at twitter

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My chest hairs have been going white. I figured I could just pluck em and they probably grow back brown but gently caress that. I'll take gnarly looking white chest hair

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Alexander Hamilton posted:

He should make his gimmick Professor Keith Lee. He pedantically explains to his opponents that ACTUALLY, lasers are invisible.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Alexander Hamilton posted:

I think people are too hard on Lee here but also this is bang on and hilarious

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

STONE COLD 64 posted:

17. Child.

Someone should tell Swole:

Oddly, people who that word slurs are old enough for cops to shoot like adults when they are the age that he was when he used the word. Much younger too.

Also, Thanksgiving is lame. And I'm Oscar the Grouch. But all the same.

His apology was good, though.

collocation fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 26, 2021

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I work with teens and adolescents, and I can tell you, they're dumb as gently caress.

Best guess: Austin rear end tweeted that because he was a dumb kid, forgot about it, and carried on with his life without giving it a second thought until it got brought back up a decade later.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

The apology seems pretty good which is like a billion times better than what most people can muster thats somewhere between doubling down and “sorry you were offended”

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Yeah it's a really solid apology that actually acknowledged his actions and showed how he was working to be better.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How/Why did someone even begin to start looking for that stuff?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Uhhhhh the tolerant left WWE universe is out to cancel their enemies for past mistakes.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

I’m very glad that the only big social media thing when I was a teenager was MySpace. Even if someone could find my page all anyone would see is somebody who’s way too in to Alice In Chains.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If you ever get any sort of recognition or platform the first thing you should do is run a tweet delete program ASAP

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
At this point it's safe to assume everyone that's famous has said the n word, or called someone or something gay, and for the most part either regret it, or understand it was a bad thing.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

A talking coyote posted:

I’m very glad that the only big social media thing when I was a teenager was MySpace. Even if someone could find my page all anyone would see is somebody who’s way too in to Alice In Chains.

Tommy Dreamer account spotted

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I'm in my 30's but I still ended up burning all my existing social media and starting new ones recently because I really just don't want people or employers seeing the dumb stuff I said or thought when I was between 17 and 25. I'm pretty confident none of it was problematic but still, probably dumb and imo that's the worst thing I could imagine being called out over because of how much people start to mature in their mid 20's and beyond. I'm not even the same person I was two years ago, I'm so far removed from the things I said and thought when I was in high school that it might as well have been someone else back then.

My brother in law went through this with my sister on finding her old twitter account when she was in uni and posting thirst trap pictures, flirting with other guys, and drunk tweeting a lot. I was like man, what do you want her to do about it now, it was 8 years ago and you've only known her for five.

Social Media is just like the dirt worst if you started using it before you matured and didn't have the foresight to delete everything and clear it out before it became a problem for you. It's also the dirt worst for finding out family members and former friends are hateful bigots too

I just think it's terrible to dig that kind of stuff up on people from years and years ago because back then people just saw it as jokes and went on with themselves because they weren't seeing it hurt people (Or in some cases not trying to hurt people, they just didn't know better). Now that there's actually problematic stuff out there today and for some reason it ISNT a minority of people on the internet that's the kind of stuff you need to be focusing on. Not dragging up what a 17 year old said ten years ago on the internet

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I have Twitter but it's not linked to any of my personal stuff. I got rid of Facebook years ago because I got tired of my ex making burner accounts to try to stalk me on there. If you're going to go through the trouble of making a fake profile don't make the profile have all the same interests as you.

The only thing I'm in danger of is someone somehow digging up my old AIM away messages and seeing how overdramatic and pretentious they were. Keith Lee stole my online gimmick, brother.

Zombie Lemur fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Nov 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Zombie Lemur posted:

I have Twitter but it's not linked to any of my personal stuff. I got rid of Facebook years ago because I got tired of my ex making burner accounts to try to stalk me on there. If you're going to go through the trouble of making a fake profile don't make the profile have all the same interests as you.

The only thing I'm in danger of is someone somehow digging up my old AIM away messages and seeing how overdramatic and pretentious they were. Keith Lee stole my online gimmick, brother.

Whutup fellow Delete-Your-Online-Presence-To-Evade-A-Stalker-Ex Buddy :respek:

I think that the rear end Boy's apology is fine, I'm not personally gonna hold it against him after but that's just me. Too bad Blackface Billy Gunn doesn't have the "I was a dumb teenager" excuse lol