Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I think there was some minor incidental hardway blood, maybe from the table shards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I think it was either a tiny cut or she had part of her skin pinched but either way it was completely accidental

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

feel like if it was up to her she wouldve bled by now

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

She should have come up from the explosion at Peter Pan just covered in blood

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Drown Hikari Noa in Your weeb blood.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

feel like if it was up to her she wouldve bled by now

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Call to action, Moka needs a title shot

https://mobile.twitter.com/W_UNIVERSE_eng/status/1464162320536334336

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I voted Tenma because I think she's hungry for it and also just hungry in general

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Voting Yuki Arai cause Maki Itoh's too good for that belt now

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If they make it a death match I'll vote for Pom.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1450808743109689352

https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1464228234833252358

Most wrestlers have a long term story where they're trying to defeat a rival, Waka's is gonna be doing the Cosmic Angel's dance correctly.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Mirai still hasn't been seen anywhere yet. Is she nursing an injury or just biding her time for her debut in another fed?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TV Zombie posted:

Mirai still hasn't been seen anywhere yet. Is she nursing an injury or just biding her time for her debut in another fed?

She's been posting cryptic stuff about a journey and there being a place she wants to go. Along with pictures of Tokyo.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I really do miss her wrestling

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Lamuella posted:

She's been posting cryptic stuff about a journey and there being a place she wants to go. Along with pictures of Tokyo.

Vague-posting in Japanese? I have absolutely no chance to follow along.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

forkboy84 posted:

I remember nothing except enjoying it & just assumed she bled because it's a hardcore match.

It sure looked like Rina was trying!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Rarity posted:

Voting Yuki Arai cause Maki Itoh's too good for that belt now

International Princess Yuki Arai just sounds right.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I voted for Miu Watanabe.

Yes I know. No I don't care.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

What's the list of wrestlers that Hikari has defended against? I want to pick someone who hasn't had a shot yet.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Pinwiz11 posted:

What's the list of wrestlers that Hikari has defended against? I want to pick someone who hasn't had a shot yet.

Just vote Suzume

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

picked Moka because I want to see that wholesome martial artist get some gold.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=19618&page=4

Hikari won it from Kamiyu and then beat Marika, Raku, Yuki Aino, and Miu Watanabe

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TV Zombie posted:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=19618&page=4

Hikari won it from Kamiyu and then beat Marika, Raku, Yuki Aino, and Miu Watanabe

Thanks!

I voted Nodoka.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

smikey posted:

Just vote Suzume

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I will always vote for Hyper Misao

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 27, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

J-Ro posted:

International Princess Yuki Arai just sounds right.

:hai:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yuki Arai bodyslamming you until SKE48 finally lands a US hit.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Pinwiz11 posted:

I voted Nodoka.

:hellyeah:

I was on the fence between her and Misao but I figured Misao's probably more likely to get in the top eight either way

Too bad I can't write in Thunder Rosa, because I know she wants to try and get the belt back after covid took it from her and Rosa vs. Hikari would slap.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Act Yasukawa is teaming with Saori Anou on the December 13th Actwres girl'Z show in a wrestling match that is actually being billed as a wrestling match

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Eve are putting Kris Wolf's retirement show on Youtube tonight for free. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpdJ_EQcW4

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Crazy to see Stardom with a house show rear end house show card in Koriyama outdraw an Ice Ribbon Korakuen show with two title matches 520 to 387.

In other news Iroha and Hashimoto went to a time limit draw for Sendai's big show.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Stardom are very much in that NOAH/DDT group of promotions behind NJPW and DG (and who knows they might be with the latter now) at this point: they ran the same building yesterday that NOAH ran today and Stardom did 1,100 and NOAH 900; and I don’t think the former had that much of a bigger card than the latter.

Just goes to show the power of having corporate owners with the money and connections to invest in your promotion.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also numbers are gonna be wonky because no one's real sure about this covid stuff.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I mean Stardom and NOAH have clearly grown during this - especially the former since they have sold more tickets in 2021 to date than they have in any other year in their history even with the COVID risks and losing a few weeks of shows earlier this year. It would take All Japan (who are the biggest company outside of that group of 5) a lot to be bigger than Stardom; considering that pre pandemic they were not drawing outside Tokyo at all and Korakuens were flat.

There is the chance that Stardom are nearer their theoretical post-pandemic peak than the others but I think that could also be the case for NOAH as well - New Japan are probably worst off in that metric but who knows with them.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/wEzRfpAtbfO0qe7/status/1465292339375591431

Guess she was only finishing out her run in Sendai. That sucks, before being booted from Marvelous, she looked to on the beginnings of a breakout run.

And we still haven't heard any word from the other two either.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Wasn’t Maria one of the other ones? Isn’t she still with Marvelous?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Wasn’t Maria one of the other ones? Isn’t she still with Marvelous?

Nah, Maria was the one who is still with them. Mikoto Shindo and Mei Hoshizuki haven't been heard from since.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/Mio0207415/status/1465334255450423296

Mio Momono who's been out since September announced that she is having back surgery. That girl just can't catch a break.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Actually catching breaks seems to be her main problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Here's some of my thoughts / results of last saturdays Stardom show.

1. Future of Stardom 3 way simple CA fought between each other Ruaka was waitingbring side, later Ruaka came did couple moves and won
2.Tag match was great. Only thing that really stuck for me was that, AZM was bit too far way from Lady C during finish.
3.Stars vs OT played out as expected. HZK got pin
4.3 way for Wonder title shot was great but short (2nd shortest match on the card). Big turn of for my was Natsupoi suplexing Himeka. Looked unrealistic and threw me of guard.
5.Sk vs Koguma was great for what it was. I think that Kogumas shoulder was up during finsh. 3 way between Azm vs Koguma vs Kid should be really good, though I would like to see AZM vs Kid in singles.
6.Match had big fight felling. Syuri cuttted her hair like she used to back on UFC days, Konami brought special atire and looke like badass killer. Really good stuff.
7.Tam vs Mina was really good. Performers or Rossy took idea from Trish vs Mickie since it was pretty much recreation of that match.
8.Utami vs Maika was great (not as good as previous title defenses but better that their 1st metting for red belt back in January)