Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tighclops posted:

can any of you remote viewing folks please say hi to the life forms in europa's oceans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Bilirubin posted:

WaPo put up an article on the new Pentagon office. Read the comments to see some folks doing battle with NDT brains
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/11/24/ufos-pentagon/

lol

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

loving rubes just ask questions and apply logic

No not like that!!

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

If you see something difficult to believe, just ask yourself: what would a big brain science man smarter than you say?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Just give'em one of these:
There are more things in heaven and Earth, {dickhead}, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Slavvy posted:

loving rubes just ask questions and apply logic

No not like that!!

"I've never gotten so drunk I hallucinate. I've seen it in Looney Tunes, is that a thing that actually happens?"
"For hillbillies like you it is!"
"Well I've never gotten so drunk I hallucinate."
"gently caress you you obviously did."

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

skewetoo posted:

I'll take a peek

Thanks!

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1121495012754120704?t=PKl1fHfphgCJu4jYcFfy_g&s=19

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

show us ur p’nut

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Shifty Nipples posted:

real druggie burnout losers have the gangtag :smugdog:

Yo quiero mucho :smith:

Someday soon, though, I hope

Azathoth posted:

"I've never gotten so drunk I hallucinate. I've seen it in Looney Tunes, is that a thing that actually happens?"
"For hillbillies like you it is!"
"Well I've never gotten so drunk I hallucinate."
"gently caress you you obviously did."

Yeah, I loving hate this trope so much

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Feel like we, as members of the bird thread, are dutybound to send positive vibes towards the JW Telescope in the coming weeks and months

https://www.wired.com/1995/04/pear/amp

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Vibrates my energy body back into my physical body. I saw dense underwater ice stalactites and stalagmites and something that we may not be sure how to classify if it is life. So you know. Underwater birds :lovebird:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Nothing much new here, but it's a good concise summary of the past few years, disclosure, and how TTSA has been used as an intelligence front (I think I was too hasty when I said it was all grift, it looks like Delonge and TTSA were in the right place at the right time for defense and intelligence to latch on and use them for whatever they're doing.
https://ufo-info-ops.medium.com/the-ufo-misinformation-operation-a65f150e9166

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

GWBBQ posted:

Nothing much new here, but it's a good concise summary of the past few years, disclosure, and how TTSA has been used as an intelligence front (I think I was too hasty when I said it was all grift, it looks like Delonge and TTSA were in the right place at the right time for defense and intelligence to latch on and use them for whatever they're doing.

Ah came here to post that.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

GWBBQ posted:

Hmm. Mellon has just in the past few days repeated he was the source of the video leak to the NYT. There is a lot left to the reader to make connections in this article too...could it be another front in the internal struggle over the narrative and meant to undercut the credibility of Mellon and :tinylue:? :popcorn:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Hmm. Mellon has just in the past few days repeated he was the source of the video leak to the NYT. There is a lot left to the reader to make connections in this article too...could it be another front in the internal struggle over the narrative and meant to undercut the credibility of Mellon and :tinylue:? :popcorn:

Folks are speculating the Skinwalker and batshit JRam stuff was intentionally put out to muddy the waters. It's clear some poo poo is going down
I hope that means an escalation from the Lue side too

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Folks are speculating the Skinwalker and batshit JRam stuff was intentionally put out to muddy the waters. It's clear some poo poo is going down

We're going to finally get disclosure just because of bureaucrats escalating an internal dispute, which to be fair is about the most american "nominally a liberal democracy" way this could go.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

that would make sense, so too the remote Lueing distraction.

Is "Weaponized NDT Brain" loo long for a username?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
bird brain >> lizard brain

thannk u for coming to my tedtalk

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Folks are speculating the Skinwalker and batshit JRam stuff was intentionally put out to muddy the waters

100x yes. skinwalker ranch is a poison pill

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a bald british child dressed like a monk hands neo a folder labeled disclosure

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Log082 posted:

We're going to finally get disclosure just because of bureaucrats escalating an internal dispute, which to be fair is about the most american "nominally a liberal democracy" way this could go.
Harvard astrophysicist and professor Avi Loeb had this to say, "I can't believe it, they've kept it secret for so long and today ... they just blurted it out."

Bilirubin posted:

that would make sense, so too the remote Lueing distraction.

Is "Weaponized NDT Brain" loo long for a username?
I think 16 characters is the limit.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Shifty Nipples posted:

real druggie burnout losers have the gangtag :smugdog:

i had a burnout tag back when i went by hemophilia but i lost it when an admin changed my poo poo up, probably zdr.

basic hitler was a good username tbh but doesn't fit my aesthetic at all

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

riot bimbo is a good name imo

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

It's an excellent name

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

orb tits and molotovs, it's a good life?

or it could be.

I'm not that violent really

i did go to chaz once and argued w/ people with the haphazardly awarded authority of the Seattle DSA

b ut it's not super honest is what im saying

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Skinwalker ranch lmao. Go back to the more believable stuff like remote viewing

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Not ominous at all.

https://twitter.com/lueelizondo/status/1464394026367389702?s=21

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hrmm yeah that reads incredibly foreboding

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

somber turkey day

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

if the public knew the truth they would be somber over the fact that an American black project cracked gravity and found an unlimited clean source of energy 70 years ago and ever since the world has been allowed to nosedive into global biosphere collapse because a group of fewer than a hundred people made the decision that it should be kept secret

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Jazerus posted:

somber turkey day

Lue knows we're the peanuttys turkeys

Turkeys are birds

Thus, we were birds all along

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status/1464402320440102916?s=20

That Radar is such a scamp

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

(black) Choppers.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

remember when it turned out CIA black stealth helicopters were actually real lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Wheeee posted:

remember when it turned out CIA black stealth helicopters were actually real lol

all it took what them being so incompetent that they crashed one lmao

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

What a time to be alive. I know I said growing up that I wanted to live during a time when we found out about aliens, that it would be another Copernican Revolution, but I never thought about all the drawn out uncertainty, profit motives, and mind games.

Glad to have this peanut gallery.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Edit again - no, there’s more dreams and I don’t understand what’s going on.

Bob Socko has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Nov 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

Bob Socko posted:

I don’t understand what’s going on.

Welcome to the club.