Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
corn muffinl..................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Click picture to join Pathogen 2. A 13 player game about destroying microbes.

Just need one more!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

The Monster Mash has ended with a surprise come from behind scum victory carried by Bif.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think I'm going to add a 'It's your turn to die' mafia (part 1) to the queue. There'll be no huge spoilers other than majority vote game 1 and character pictures/names. What do you all think, I know there are some 'It's your turn to die' fans here.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

I think I'm going to add a 'It's your turn to die' mafia (part 1) to the queue. There'll be no huge spoilers other than majority vote game 1 and character pictures/names. What do you all think, I know there are some 'It's your turn to die' fans here.

It sounds like an awesome game I would love to play in so DON'T RUN IT

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also, if you get to later parts of this game you're totally not running any time soon, can we still name him Komaeda lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Also, if you get to later parts of this game you're totally not running any time soon, can we still name him Komaeda lol

we're going to if we get enough people, I dunno, I am thinking of hijacking the lp thread for fresh blood.

and by hijacking I mean advertising

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

we're going to if we get enough people, I dunno, I am thinking of hijacking the lp thread for fresh blood.

and by hijacking I mean advertising

Oh that is an awesome idea, the Gnosia game got us some great new peeps

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Toalpaz posted:

Oh so I wasn't too high when you were talking about this, lol.

I don't know about the game it's based on but I'm always down :)

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I was told that I should post this here as well.

Come try and solve the mystery of the mansion which your fellow detectives! But beware, there are malevolent forces out to stop you.

:siren: Signups are closed but there are several observer slots open :siren:

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Nov 27, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Woah, just three more needed.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
Hello beautiful gents and ladies, I have decided that coming back to Mafia is what I want for Christmas so if you have a slot open in a game consider me in?????

Send me a PM or something, I dunno

P.s.: ecco this means you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

Ok, fill the other games first and then come join

Shattered Amulet Mafia

Do this one it'll be cool

textbookOrigins
May 29, 2013

This will end well.

Toalpaz posted:

oh holy gently caress that's going to be cool

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

Make sure to talk to Ecco personally when adding or removing anything to or from the Big Game Queue.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Respect the queue.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

merk posted:

Make sure to talk to Ecco personally when adding or removing anything to or from the Big Game Queue.

The what?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The BGQ

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

…Does this mean your game isn’t valid?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:psyduck:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I... I don't know.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lol

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Big Game Queue references are callbacks to when there were enough Mafia games going on that people signed up for a queue to run their big games one by one, as a way to avoid having multiple large games open at the same time. They're just loving with you now though, it hasn't been a thing for years.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:argh:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Podima posted:

The Big Game Queue references are callbacks to when there were enough Mafia games going on that people signed up for a queue to run their big games one by one, as a way to avoid having multiple large games open at the same time. They're just loving with you now though, it hasn't been a thing for years.

Wait why did we conceal the BGQ from Pod? Do Shine games not have to wait?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You try telling someone with a star what to do and see where it gets you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
No they’re talking about the Big Game Queue mafia game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Got a few packages today and my SS gift was mixed in so I accidentally opened it way early. Thanks Maer, looks like this will be good for camping

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Retro Futurist posted:

Got a few packages today and my SS gift was mixed in so I accidentally opened it way early. Thanks Maer, looks like this will be good for camping

I'm glad you got them. I also opened mine way early because I have no self control but unsure who to thank (stayed anonymous or no name given).

Two items coming your way, maybe they shipped separately.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Secret Santa chat! Mine is on its way. Had a bit of a gamble with it, hope it's actually what I wanted it to be. Should arrive around the 10-12th December.

Edit: also it didn't really allow me to elaborate much so huh, hope you like it, you'll know who I am when you get it anyway so...

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn posted:

I'm glad you got them. I also opened mine way early because I have no self control but unsure who to thank (stayed anonymous or no name given).

Two items coming your way, maybe they shipped separately.

Must have been, just had a speaker show up today

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Retro Futurist posted:

Must have been, just had a speaker show up today

Oh yep, one more package from me then (from Amazon).

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m very happy I managed to convince five secret santas to send cornbread mix this year.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’m very happy I managed to convince five secret santas to send cornbread mix this year.

I'm open to changing it to a corn bread exchange next year

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Come try and solve the mystery of the mansion which your fellow detectives! But beware, there are malevolent forces out to stop you.

If anyone wants to last-minute swap into this game (starting very soon!), I'm open to swap out a player slot. It's going to be awesome either way.

.random
May 7, 2007

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Proud of myself for ruining this here fine game in one fell swoop :patriot:

Apologies for my impertinence :cry:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Happys birthday Keane and bowmore

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
So. Just one game running.

Any games about to start? I could mod one if not. I have a heavy flavor Cheeto game setup hanging around.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Is RF going to re-up his?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ooooooh @RF does that work in year 2000 internet technology?